Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • bobthebuilder21
    • By bobthebuilder21 28th Jan 18, 2:53 PM
    • 19Posts
    • 3Thanks
    bobthebuilder21
    Indigo Appeal Rejection Railway
    • 28th Jan 18, 2:53 PM
    Indigo Appeal Rejection Railway 28th Jan 18 at 2:53 PM
    Afternoon,

It appears I have messed up! In essence, I had a monthly parking permit for an Indigo managed railway carpark but did not display the permit as for weeks I had done so [by accident!] without a ticket, but one day they decided to ticket me.

Without reading the forum I appealed giving a copy of my permit and admitting to being the driver, providing my address etc [doh!]. I did this thinking common sense would prevail as I had a permit! However my appeal was rejected.

It now appears I cannot appeal to POPLA as it was at a railway station [despite saying I can on the back of the PCN]. I have since seen on this forum Indigo are no longer requesting drivers details from the DVLA [but I have openly given these to them on appeal!] and I have also noticed that all the indigo parking conditions signs at the station have been removed [on purpose or vandalised?] but I did not mention this in my appeal!

In essence, any independent assessor would deem this ticket unfair however I no longer have an appeal process and Indigo have my details that I gave them on appeal. Should I pay the reduced ticket or...?

Thanks for your help!
Page 2
    • pappa golf
    • By pappa golf 12th Feb 18, 2:55 PM
    • 8,706 Posts
    • 9,295 Thanks
    pappa golf
    Company car so they are registered keeper, DVLA clearly gave them the info.
    Originally posted by bobthebuilder21

ok third time

why should they have got your companies info , you appealed in your name , with your full address , yes?
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
    • bobthebuilder21
    • By bobthebuilder21 12th Feb 18, 2:57 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    bobthebuilder21
    Yes I appealed with my full name and address as the driver
    • The Deep
    • By The Deep 12th Feb 18, 2:58 PM
    • 9,014 Posts
    • 8,670 Thanks
    The Deep
    The HOC has decided that enough is enough and has decided it is time to rein in the provate car patk scammers. watch this

http://parliamentlive.tv/event/index/2f0384f2-eba5-4fff-ab07-cf24b6a22918?in=12:49:41

and complain to your MP, let us give Parliament a helping hand.
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
    • pappa golf
    • By pappa golf 12th Feb 18, 3:01 PM
    • 8,706 Posts
    • 9,295 Thanks
    pappa golf
    ok , if screen shot taken or proof of postage retained you need to complain both to the DVLA and the BPA

you are now seeing the reasoning for not bothering with this company , alas yours was a company vehicle

tell your company that this is a bylaw offence , not one they should get involved it and simply write back (company paper ) stating PCN number / vrn and naming you as the driver

as you will have read , bylaws time out after 6 mths , so do not hurry
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
    • nosferatu1001
    • By nosferatu1001 12th Feb 18, 3:02 PM
    • 2,222 Posts
    • 2,627 Thanks
    nosferatu1001
    Naming you AS THE KEEPER, not the driver.
    • bobthebuilder21
    • By bobthebuilder21 12th Feb 18, 3:06 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    bobthebuilder21
    Any advice on how I can link to that image? Would be good for you to all see the wording they are using! It is a farce that they can be allowed to reject an appeal when I provided multiple forms of proof that I had a ticket!! Not sure where to go from here really apart from DVLA, watchdog etc
    • pappa golf
    • By pappa golf 12th Feb 18, 3:11 PM
    • 8,706 Posts
    • 9,295 Thanks
    pappa golf
    LOOK , its common knolage that they do not even read bylaw appeals , I am only suprized that the notice to owner is from them and not ZZPS , as they usually just pass cases over after a week or so

watchdog , not a chance , BPA on the grounds that you gave the correct info and they disregarded it and sent to keeper , same with DVLA ,, but you will not get anywhere

get this away from your company ASAP ,
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
    • The Deep
    • By The Deep 12th Feb 18, 3:18 PM
    • 9,014 Posts
    • 8,670 Thanks
    The Deep
    Tell your company that, as you intend to sue the PPC for breaching your personal data, they must butt out until the judge has spoken.
    • nosferatu1001
    • By nosferatu1001 12th Feb 18, 3:18 PM
    • 2,222 Posts
    • 2,627 Thanks
    nosferatu1001
    You "break" the URL by changing http to hxxp
    We then correct and post it.
    • pappa golf
    • By pappa golf 12th Feb 18, 3:20 PM
    • 8,706 Posts
    • 9,295 Thanks
    pappa golf
    Tell your company that, as you intend to sue the PPC for breaching your personal data, they must butt out until the judge has spoken.
    Originally posted by The Deep

but the problem is , they have not got HIS personal data , they have got the data of the registered keeper (his company)
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
    • bobthebuilder21
    • By bobthebuilder21 12th Feb 18, 3:21 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    bobthebuilder21
    Unfortunately all my company paid it THEN informed me they had received & paid it and will take it out my salary! Not a good day.
    • pappa golf
    • By pappa golf 12th Feb 18, 3:36 PM
    • 8,706 Posts
    • 9,295 Thanks
    pappa golf
    no not a good day for them

unless you had written into your contract that joe the window cleaner could send an INVOICE and they would pay it , this is not nor never will be an official parking/red route ticket

expect indigo to now hammer your company as a soft touch

indigo have broken all the rules here , they know you would say b$%^ off , so they went after your company ,,, soft touch
    Last edited by pappa golf; 12-02-2018 at 3:40 PM.
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
    • bobthebuilder21
    • By bobthebuilder21 12th Feb 18, 4:09 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    bobthebuilder21
    hxxp://i63.tinypic.com/veut1u.jpg just if anyone is interested!
    • pappa golf
    • By pappa golf 12th Feb 18, 4:15 PM
    • 8,706 Posts
    • 9,295 Thanks
    pappa golf
    NO the wording is totally wrong !!! ONLY the driver , fake false letter get it fowarded to company solisitor

Ipaymypcn.net is bloody zzps , NOT the parking co

who have just screwed you/your company out of 124 , for an "offence" that they are not allowed to deal with

zzps client is indigo and they CANNOT start court action

suggest staff retraining in accounts department
    Last edited by pappa golf; 12-02-2018 at 4:18 PM.
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
    • Handbags-at-dawn
    • By Handbags-at-dawn 12th Feb 18, 4:27 PM
    • 105 Posts
    • 227 Thanks
    Handbags-at-dawn
    http://i63.tinypic.com/veut1u.jpg

The link, for above
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 12th Feb 18, 4:28 PM
    • 56,085 Posts
    • 69,758 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    You need to complain to Steve Clark at the BPA, clearly saying:

- this is a company car so you appealed as driver, giving your name and address:

Without reading the forum I appealed giving a copy of my permit and admitting to being the driver, providing my address etc [doh!]. I did this thinking common sense would prevail as I had a permit! However my appeal was rejected.
    - ZZPS then unlawfully obtained the keeper's data from the DVLA, wrote to them and (allegedly, based on the information we have seen) extracted the money from them.

Clearly this is not allowed and was unlawful. Once a driver's name and address is known, there is no lawful excuse to get DVLA data of the keeper in the hope of getting some sap to pay. A driver appealing giving their name and address means that party is the ONLY party liable from then on.

Send Steve a link to this thread, as he does read MSE and your thread explains it all:

steve.c@britishparking co.uk

@Steve, this is the second thread we have here this week, where ZZPS have written to the keeper, despite having the name and address of the driver in an appeal, and both times ZZPS have extorted money as a result (the other one is the case where the victim's Dad paid).

How many others like this must exist outside of MSE, us showing the tip of the iceberg only? Are ZZPS going to cough up all the cases where they've written despite an appeal already being lodged by the driver? And are they now going to refund them, and be severely sanctioned by the BPA at long last?

ZZPS have shown themselves to be unfit to handle keeper data and appeals.

ZZPS are also on here on another thread this week, pretending that a template forum appeal 'was not an appeal' and they withheld a POPLA code as a result (same as they promised the BPA they wouldn't do again, in 2017). So no POPLA code and the person is now getting threatograms, in a case that's not a byelaws case and should have gone to POPLA in the normal way.

What are the BPA actually doing about this complete scam?
    Last edited by Coupon-mad; 10-03-2018 at 10:15 PM.
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

• The Deep
    • By The Deep 13th Feb 18, 10:31 AM
    • 9,014 Posts
    • 8,670 Thanks
    The Deep
    but the problem is , they have not got HIS personal data , they have got the data of the registered keeper (his company)
    Originally posted by pappa golf

No problem, say it is for harassment, OP just needs to get them off his/her back.
    • bobthebuilder21
    • By bobthebuilder21 10th Mar 18, 12:02 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    bobthebuilder21
    FML. The case going on [and for the worst...!!!]

Okay so, the fine my company paid was for a PCN issued on the 13/12/17, there was never a PCN on my car and therefore didnt know Id been issued one! I then got issued another one on the 20/12/17 which is the one I appealed and gave my details for. Therefore when my company paid I thought it was for the one on the 20th as thats the only one I knew about!

So... today I just received the ZZZPS letter for the 20th charging 170....

As the one on the 13th is now closed [as was paid] I cant check the photos to see if they even put the PCN on the car in the first place.

Advice?
    • bobthebuilder21
    • By bobthebuilder21 10th Mar 18, 12:14 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    bobthebuilder21

Last edited by bobthebuilder21; 10-03-2018 at 12:16 PM.
    • bobthebuilder21
    • By bobthebuilder21 10th Mar 18, 12:15 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    bobthebuilder21
    Above one is the copy I have now got from work of the one they paid [which I didnt have a PCN stuck on my window for!] then the second one is the one I received to my home address which is for the one I appealed [and then though my work had paid]
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,559Posts Today

5,817Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I've decided my weekend starts here while the sun's glow is still baskable. So I'm signing off. Have a great weeke? https://t.co/9FxNEpDs6p

• No not correct. The big six do, but you can get fixed tariffs guaranteed not to rise and about 25% cheaper. Just tr? https://t.co/B2ft5OS3Ig

• Baaaa! Scottish Power has bleated and followed the herd, today announcing it's putting up energy prices by 5.5%. R? https://t.co/vi3hBxo4Hn

• Follow Martin