Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • katykicker
    • By katykicker 17th Jan 18, 9:29 PM
    • 6,252Posts
    • 29,348Thanks
    katykicker
    Clixsense, Neobux, Crowdflower 2018 Thread
    • 17th Jan 18, 9:29 PM
    Clixsense, Neobux, Crowdflower 2018 Thread 17th Jan 18 at 9:29 PM
    This is the new thread for Clixsense. Best of luck for 2018!

You can find a link to the previous thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5581285 (2017 thread)

As most of us now use Neobux/other Crowdflower websites for a variety of different purposes/to maximise earnings it is easier to have a better title, to allow others to find this helpful thread.

As always feel free to talk about anything from these websites, ask for help and advice. If you have a question please feel free to ask, even if you think it may have been asked before.

We welcome newbies and older returning members and if you want to read my Clixsense guide then you can do so below.

Please note that referral links are NOT allowed on this board, at all!

Many people who post on this forum have referral links on the referrals board so feel free to have a look there if you want to join up.

Don't forget to set up your alerts for this new thread!

Just click on 'Thread Tools' and then 'Subscribe to this thread'. Then select the frequency for alerts.
    Last edited by katykicker; 17-01-2018 at 9:33 PM.
    Jealousy is when you count someone else's blessings instead of your own.
Page 2
    • purplevamp
    • By purplevamp 26th Jul 18, 9:43 PM
    • 8,228 Posts
    • 391,023 Thanks
    purplevamp
    It's been a while since anyone posted on here

Just a heads up for those who still use clixsense. The following message was on their site today:-

Members, if you receive an email that claims to be from ClixSense asking you to download a widget, please report it as spam and delete it. This is NOT sent from us and could be a phishing scheme to get your login information.

Also, any email that originates from ClixSense will be from an @clixsense.com address.

Please use your best judgement when reading your email, if you think it's a bogus email, simply placing your mouse cursor over the link in the email will show where the link points to or asking questions can save you from possible headaches in the future.

Thank you
    Mortgage: Was: 154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: 125,185.90 Jan 2038
    MFW #84 445.00/2,500

Swagbucks ~ 10 (2018 ~ 350)
    Surveys ~ 14.70 (2018 ~ 287.85)
    PTC, etc ~ $0 ~ (2018 ~ $287.34)

I Love You" "I Know"
    • John1963
    • By John1963 5th Aug 18, 10:04 AM
    • 175 Posts
    • 448 Thanks
    John1963
    Major Flag (Banned) - Task 1282110
    I have completely scaled down on using Figure Eight due to previous frustrations and have not posted for a while but have completed tasks over the last couple of months.

Has anybody else received a Major Flag under task 1282110 today?

The task description was:
    "Very Quick Demographic Survey - Less Than 30 Seconds Required (Future Work Available After Completion) - Increased Pay."

I completed the task on 12th July 2018.

Needless to say I have been immediately banned without being given the opportunity to answer to the charge. I have obviously disputed the flag/ban but has anybody any experience of this issue with this task and what happened?

As with previous issues like this there's no information given to explain what I have done, specifically, to enable me to defend properly. Looks like it was a very short task and I can't see how I could possibly have fouled up to the extent that a ban was the appropriate sentence.

As always with Figure Eight users are guilty (without trial) in the eyes of Figure Eight!!!!!
    Last edited by John1963; 05-08-2018 at 10:08 AM.
    • surveyqueenuk
    • By surveyqueenuk 5th Aug 18, 10:39 AM
    • 581 Posts
    • 2,135 Thanks
    surveyqueenuk

Has anybody else received a Major Flag under task 1282110 today?
    Originally posted by John1963
    Yes, exactly the same thing has happened to me and whole load of other people too, according to the Neobux forum:

https://www.neobux.com/forum/?/48/663557/Banned/&vl=F4E760EEBAB9E857

It seems like some automated thing and will likely get dealt with next week. In the mean time, it's time for us to dispute and pester!
    • John1963
    • By John1963 5th Aug 18, 10:52 AM
    • 175 Posts
    • 448 Thanks
    John1963
    Task 1282110
    Yes, exactly the same thing has happened to me and whole load of other people too, according to the Neobux forum:

It seems like some automated thing and will likely get dealt with next week. In the mean time, it's time for us to dispute and pester!
    Originally posted by surveyqueenuk
    Thanks I had already lodged a ticket and have now sent the e-mail below too:

It seems that everybody who had the misfortune to complete this task has now been suspended from the platform, see the discussion under the link below:

I have lodged a ticket and am writing formally to request that you review the suspension. Frankly, it is not on that you have not given any of us the opportunity to defend the accusation before taking drastic action and have provided no detail whatsoever regarding the specific offence we have all committed.

John
    • si0nn4ch
    • By si0nn4ch 5th Aug 18, 11:29 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    si0nn4ch
    Task 1282110
    Hey
    I got suspended too. Let's be fair, that's ridiculous, a stupid demographic survey of 15 cents... I have already disputed the flag and send an email disputing the account suspension, any update i'll post here.
    • joeyjimbles
    • By joeyjimbles 5th Aug 18, 1:06 PM
    • 1,730 Posts
    • 9,403 Thanks
    joeyjimbles
    Hi all, huge numbers on Instagc suspended too. Major uproar. It would seem to me that someone has set the parameters too harshly, or possibly even hit the wrong button.
    Hopefully it will all get sorted quickly since there are so many people affected. Fingers crossed.
    • Tolteca87
    • By Tolteca87 5th Aug 18, 1:09 PM
    • 1,176 Posts
    • 3,186 Thanks
    Tolteca87
    Insta here and banned too.
    • joeyjimbles
    • By joeyjimbles 5th Aug 18, 4:53 PM
    • 1,730 Posts
    • 9,403 Thanks
    joeyjimbles
    So my update is that the flag has been removed, but my account is still suspended. Can only hope that they will get to that next.
    • si0nn4ch
    • By si0nn4ch 5th Aug 18, 5:19 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    si0nn4ch
    Yeah, same here. Flag removed, but still suspended.
    • Tolteca87
    • By Tolteca87 5th Aug 18, 8:07 PM
    • 1,176 Posts
    • 3,186 Thanks
    Tolteca87
    I appear to have been unsuspended now.

Others over at Insta also seem to be ok now.
    Last edited by Tolteca87; 05-08-2018 at 8:15 PM.
    • joeyjimbles
    • By joeyjimbles 6th Aug 18, 12:49 PM
    • 1,730 Posts
    • 9,403 Thanks
    joeyjimbles
    Thanks all, didn't bother checking yesterday evening or even this morning, but as of 12.30 I'm back in and back as normal though there was no email to tell me.
    I note that there is a banner on the top of the task pages that says
    Recent suspensions
    Dear Figure Eight Community, this weekend there was an error that resulted in many contributors' accounts being suspended. We are currently working on a resolution and hope to have the issue fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
    If past issues are anything to go by then that's probably all the acknowledgment and apology we'll get but I'm personally just happy to have it resolved so quickly. Hope everyone else is back in.
    • Tombo
    • By Tombo 22nd Aug 18, 4:38 AM
    • 948 Posts
    • 800 Thanks
    Tombo
    Heya, I signed up to Neobux recently, I've read articles about how it can add up to quite a lot over time with their rented referrals.

Anyone make much from these sites?
    2008 Wins: The Shapes - Get Your Learn On (CD), Free transport to and from a Christmas Party
    2009 Wins: Years Supply of Orbit Complete (144 packets), 50 of Odeon vouchers
    2018 Wins: Rockstar Energy Drink Headphones
    Debt-Free Wannabe!!
    • John1963
    • By John1963 13th Jan 19, 8:55 PM
    • 175 Posts
    • 448 Thanks
    John1963
    Alternative Thread for 2019
    This Crowdflower (now Figure Eight) thread has become dormant I therefore started a new one for 2019, which should remain active. The thread is under the link below:

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=75311577#post75311577,
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

635Posts Today

6,198Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Today's twitter poll: Should motorists be taxed more or less? It has been reported 10 councils are considering work? https://t.co/anFmUlSTYz

• Yes MONSOON IS WRONG. Even with sales items you've 14 days to notify of returns & 14 days after that to return 'em? https://t.co/ZCBrcy3pe7

• RT @paullewismoney: People who were students 1990-97 are being offered the chance to pay off half their unpaid student loan and the other h?

• Follow Martin