Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • TM6
    • By TM6 14th Jan 18, 2:01 PM
    • 991Posts
    • 4,358Thanks
    TM6
    Fiscal Fast
    • 14th Jan 18, 2:01 PM
    Fiscal Fast 14th Jan 18 at 2:01 PM
    Fiscal Fast - Day 1

Every year, I think to myself, yes this year I would like to cut back financially but it's a bit like a diet, after a while bad habits creep in and before you know it..... you know where I'm at!

Well this year, my fiscal fast HAS to be until October as 2 of my gorgeous children are getting married and EVERY penny has to be a prisoner or earn it's keep!

So would you like to join me on this military style financial assault course?

Stock Taking

My big weakness is stationery and beautiful paper - well having just re-organised my cupboard I don't NEED anymore.

I am going to make long lists of what I have in all my cupboards (especially food) and ONLY buy when I have run out and NOT when there is a good deal on.

No more window shopping - too much temptation!

I could go on and on but more tomorrow.

So, are you up for this ruthless challenge or would you just like to encourage me in my mission?

TM6
    xxx
    "One hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much was in my bank account, nor what my clothes looked like but the world may be a little bit better because I was important in the life of a child."
Page 12
    • TM6
    • By TM6 13th May 18, 2:14 PM
    • 991 Posts
    • 4,358 Thanks
    TM6
    Fiscal Fast 118
    Fiscal Fast 118

Another LSD with just a few bits we bought at Sainsbury's (and needed) which we had extra Nectar points coupons for

Also a 1 in Tesco's for their 4 demi baguettes for a 1.

We love these baguettes especially as they freeze well and taste so fresh when you crisp them up again in the oven.

Also advance purchased a cinema ticket for a screening of 'Lean On Pete'
    Not sure this is a film I would have booked myself but my friend wishes to see it.

I'll let you know later what we thought of it.

I am still very pleased with how the fast is going
    "One hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much was in my bank account, nor what my clothes looked like but the world may be a little bit better because I was important in the life of a child."
    • TM6
    • By TM6 16th May 18, 6:17 PM
    • 991 Posts
    • 4,358 Thanks
    TM6
    Fiscal Fast 119
    Fiscal Fast 119

We are still doing REALLY well with our food shopping, it is low, low, low!

With wonderful sunshine, a BBQ was a must so we popped into Morrison's to pick up some burger buns and Sainsburys for a few bits we had Nectar points for. That was it

The boot sale brought in another raft of items to sell and out of 11 items, only 2 were for personal use at the exorbitant cost of 1.50

That will do nicely
    • TM6
    • By TM6 16th May 18, 6:18 PM
    • 991 Posts
    • 4,358 Thanks
    TM6
    Fiscal Fast 120
    Fiscal Fast 120

A super NSD, a bit rare at the moment especially as the car boot sales are in full swing and yielding brilliant bargains and healthy ebay profits.
    • TM6
    • By TM6 16th May 18, 6:33 PM
    • 991 Posts
    • 4,358 Thanks
    TM6
    Fiscal Fast 121
    Fiscal Fast 121

A small Booker's shop of four items all reduced, my favourite was a MAHOOSIVE pork shoulder which we are going to use in a variety of ways and should last at least 8 meals

JackieO, do you have a favourite recipe?
    • TM6
    • By TM6 16th May 18, 6:52 PM
    • 991 Posts
    • 4,358 Thanks
    TM6
    Fiscal Fast 122
    Fiscal Fast 122

Happy Wednesday - Happy Car Boot Sale.

Once again an AMAZING amount of booty for home and to sell but mainly to sell.

We just need to spend an awful lot of time listing but it will be worth it in the end.

Come October when the weather gets SO bad that the sales finish, I will be really pleased that we outlaid so much now (some items will sell better at Christmas)

How is everyone else doing?
    • JackieO
    • By JackieO 17th May 18, 10:06 AM
    • 16,084 Posts
    • 136,777 Thanks
    JackieO
    As I live alone I rarely buy much pork, but when I did I would portion it into suitable size pieces and freeze. My freezer is definitely my friend when it comes to bargains ,probably why I find it takes me months to 'eat it down' for defrosting.

Any odds and end I can that are left over I will pop into the freezer for another day .

Last week when playing freezer tetris I found a y/s cooked sausage at the bottom of my freezer thats been there since before Christmas .I dug it out and defrosted it and sliced it up and cooked it with some pasta and peas all tossed together.Lovely filling meal that literally cost me pennies I think I only paid 10p for the sausage and it was one of those almost horseshoe shaped ones that they cook in Tesco's on their ready-to-eat counter. I had bought it later on a sunday afternoon just before closing and left it to cool down ,wrapped it in foil, and froze and forgot it. It was really nice once defrosted and the pasta meal was definitely enhanced with the addition of chopped up banger I added an handful of frozen peas as the veg part of the meal I think if I costed it out the whole meal came to about 25p and I had some left over which I ate next day for lunch I really do not waste any scrap of food at all

I so enjoy making something out of nothing and its how I can make my budget streeeetch and have cash left over at the end of the month. Its now 17th of the month so 14 days left of those 14 days I will be out three times to dinner at DDs twice to the pub where I get fed included with the quiz so that leaves me with 12 dinners to find from my freezer.Lunches are usually soup and crackers and fruit, breakfast is either bran flakes or porridge on an omelette

I can easily find 12 dinners from the freezer, so the rest of this months shopping will be mainly for things I have runout of, or really need

On my shopping list at the moment is paper towels and cheese, neither are urgently needed but by the end of next week I shall probably have a few more bits on there to buy.
    Not a great deal though as I am going away for a weeks holiday on the 1st June so hopefully I will be running down my fresh food stocks from the end of next week as well.

There are not many boot sales around where I live perhaps one a month at most, and I rarely go to them as they seem to be full of market traders and not real 'booters' IYSWIM.

Now and again perhaps I go but the last couple of times there was absolutely nothing worth buying ,even the fruit and veg stall looked a bit tatty.

I am hoping when I go to Stratford-upon-Avon next month for my weeks holiday, there maybe a few more interesting ones.

You are doing very well TM6 though, and squirrelling stuff away for later in the year cashwise is great . My stash cash goes towards my holiday and the main family holiday in August with my DD and DGS and her OH

Right tme to get the kettle on as the teapot is calling me

Onwards and upwards chums

JackieO xx
    Quot Libros,Quam Breve Tempus. 2018
    Half year totals = 166.19.This is for food only
    &/6/18 first food shop this month 13.48Second food shop 24.62making it 38.10 so far for July
    • BBH123
    • By BBH123 18th May 18, 10:32 AM
    • 712 Posts
    • 1,355 Thanks
    BBH123
    For you long term FF ladies how do you keep your motivation going to constantly be in the lookout for bargains / deals and not spending on anything other than essentials.

I have tried to be Frugal and for a short while I have been ok but then it wanes and I just want a spluge. As an example in Jackie's thread that lone sausage would have been in my dog not a pasta meal for me. I have been trying to make better use of my money rather than being Frugal due to necessity so maybe some hints / tips to keep going would be helpful ie do you give yourselves ' treat ' money or allow yourselves a splurge but only every 6 months, is it down to nothing more than good planning etc etc

Some of you have been doing amazingly well and I'd love to know how you keep it going.
    Save 12k in 2018 challenge #14
    3700/ 10000

Saving for Christmas 2018 - 1 a day challenge
    #15 120/365
    • JackieO
    • By JackieO 19th May 18, 12:24 PM
    • 16,084 Posts
    • 136,777 Thanks
    JackieO
    BBH123 yes I have a set amount in my food purse per month, which is used only for food or other things that are needed indoors ,but in my handbag purse I keep an amount that I call my 'Happy Cash Stash its normally around 10-15, sometimes more if I haven't had the urge to splash the cash.

My late Mum always had a wee bit tucked away and called it her happy cash.Its for those times when you may just feel like a cream doughnut ,or you see a small treat for yourself.

Mine usually ends up in something for one of my grandchildren ,or now my new great granddaughter .

I keep the money separate so it doesn't get spent in the supermarket.

Last month as I hadn't had a 'splurge for ages I bought myself some perfume (my weakness ,but I only like really nice stuff) and a tiny bottle of Jo Malone cost me a good deal of my Happy Cash ,but as I don't smoke and rarely drink (I drive almost daily ) it,along with the odd packet of ginger nuts, are my only 'vices '

I only actually go food shopping if I can around twice a month, I live less than five minutes walk from a small shopping precinct and it would be very easy to walk across their daily, but then I know I would possibly be tempted to buy stuff I really don't need I have no animals or pets (but I do have 7 grandchildren, three of whom I see daily, as I keep an eye on them after school)

But the three boys are brilliant and if I knock up some HM biscuits for them or a cake they are pretty pleased with that when they get home from school I think they all have hollow legs

I certainly don't deprive myself of the occassional treat though as that would make life far too grim

JackieO xx
    Quot Libros,Quam Breve Tempus. 2018
    Half year totals = 166.19.This is for food only
    &/6/18 first food shop this month 13.48Second food shop 24.62making it 38.10 so far for July
    • TM6
    • By TM6 21st May 18, 6:59 AM
    • 991 Posts
    • 4,358 Thanks
    TM6
    As I live alone I rarely buy much pork, but when I did I would portion it into suitable size pieces and freeze. My freezer is definitely my friend when it comes to bargains ,probably why I find it takes me months to 'eat it down' for defrosting.

Any odds and end I can that are left over I will pop into the freezer for another day .

Last week when playing freezer tetris I found a y/s cooked sausage at the bottom of my freezer thats been there since before Christmas .I dug it out and defrosted it and sliced it up and cooked it with some pasta and peas all tossed together.Lovely filling meal that literally cost me pennies I think I only paid 10p for the sausage and it was one of those almost horseshoe shaped ones that they cook in Tesco's on their ready-to-eat counter. I had bought it later on a sunday afternoon just before closing and left it to cool down ,wrapped it in foil, and froze and forgot it. It was really nice once defrosted and the pasta meal was definitely enhanced with the addition of chopped up banger I added an handful of frozen peas as the veg part of the meal I think if I costed it out the whole meal came to about 25p and I had some left over which I ate next day for lunch I really do not waste any scrap of food at all

I so enjoy making something out of nothing and its how I can make my budget streeeetch and have cash left over at the end of the month. Its now 17th of the month so 14 days left of those 14 days I will be out three times to dinner at DDs twice to the pub where I get fed included with the quiz so that leaves me with 12 dinners to find from my freezer.Lunches are usually soup and crackers and fruit, breakfast is either bran flakes or porridge on an omelette

I can easily find 12 dinners from the freezer, so the rest of this months shopping will be mainly for things I have runout of, or really need

On my shopping list at the moment is paper towels and cheese, neither are urgently needed but by the end of next week I shall probably have a few more bits on there to buy.
    Not a great deal though as I am going away for a weeks holiday on the 1st June so hopefully I will be running down my fresh food stocks from the end of next week as well.

There are not many boot sales around where I live perhaps one a month at most, and I rarely go to them as they seem to be full of market traders and not real 'booters' IYSWIM.

Now and again perhaps I go but the last couple of times there was absolutely nothing worth buying ,even the fruit and veg stall looked a bit tatty.

I am hoping when I go to Stratford-upon-Avon next month for my weeks holiday, there maybe a few more interesting ones.

You are doing very well TM6 though, and squirrelling stuff away for later in the year cashwise is great . My stash cash goes towards my holiday and the main family holiday in August with my DD and DGS and her OH

Right tme to get the kettle on as the teapot is calling me

Onwards and upwards chums

JackieO xx
    Originally posted by JackieO
    You are such a scream JackieO, playing freezer Tetris

When I started my fast, we didn't have a freezer so we have spent money filling it up rather than running it down but it has been an absolute Godsend. It was a gift from a friend who couldn't house it in her new home so there was no financial outlay for it and it has saved us an absolute fortune.

As you say, onwards and upwards
    • TM6
    • By TM6 21st May 18, 7:14 AM
    • 991 Posts
    • 4,358 Thanks
    TM6
    For you long term FF ladies how do you keep your motivation going to constantly be in the lookout for bargains / deals and not spending on anything other than essentials.

I have tried to be Frugal and for a short while I have been ok but then it wanes and I just want a spluge. As an example in Jackie's thread that lone sausage would have been in my dog not a pasta meal for me. I have been trying to make better use of my money rather than being Frugal due to necessity so maybe some hints / tips to keep going would be helpful ie do you give yourselves ' treat ' money or allow yourselves a splurge but only every 6 months, is it down to nothing more than good planning etc etc

Some of you have been doing amazingly well and I'd love to know how you keep it going.
    Originally posted by BBH123
    For me, bargain hunting is in my blood but at the start of the fast, I was a certified shopaholic

I have a very clear goal, our daughter's wedding in the US. This fast is going to pay for our luxuries whilst we are out there so when I am temped to go a bit mad on the spending front, I stop myself and remember why I am doing it.

Also I have turned my spending addiction into buying at car boot sales and selling on ebay and this is showing a very healthy return in my savings pot.

What is your goal BBH123?

Are you a list maker? I found that writing EVERYTHING down that we had in the food cupboards has given me a very clear idea/ strategy for future shopping expeditions. I have also taken on JackieO's suggestion of making a list of what you have run out of.

Our list has 2 columns - Running Out and Completely Out and weekly we will update it.

Yes I do still treat myself (usually to stationery if I see it at the cbs) but my main treat will be in October and so that is my focus.

Finally I can not thank everyone on here for your support whether written or silent

I helps enormously have to write daily about how I am doing - it spurs me on to save rather than spend. You all hold me to account and there are times when I have wanted to splurge but I have stopped myself knowing that I am accountable for my actions on here
    • TM6
    • By TM6 21st May 18, 7:17 AM
    • 991 Posts
    • 4,358 Thanks
    TM6
    Fiscal Fast 123
    Fiscal Fast 123

Wahoo - another super NSD
    • TM6
    • By TM6 21st May 18, 7:27 AM
    • 991 Posts
    • 4,358 Thanks
    TM6
    Fiscal Fast 124
    Fiscal Fast 124

We were talking about treats and I LOVE fish and chips (my figure will show you why!) and it is SO easy to eat them on a regular basis (home made are just not the same) and before you know it, you are spending a fortune on takeaways.

We have found a solution....our favourite fish and chip shop is a 45 minute drive away so we only have them when we are in Truro.

Well today was that day
    I had a prayerful afternoon booked (our subject was the Cornish Celtic Way) up at Epiphany House in Truro and the fish and chips were SO good - boy were they delicious

So a relatively LSD today
    • TM6
    • By TM6 21st May 18, 7:34 AM
    • 991 Posts
    • 4,358 Thanks
    TM6
    Fiscal Fast 125
    Fiscal Fast 125

We had planned today around the Royal Wedding and with the TV coverage being so brilliant I felt the nation had 'the best seats in the house'

I only watched it from when the princes arrived, I really don't like all the run up with often mindless commentary that goes with it.

Hubby headed down to Morrison's to get supplies for a BBQ before we put our Union Flag bunting up.

ok, I admit it, I cried

We had a lovely few hours and our shopping spend was extremely low as some of the meat came out of the freezer.

A lovely day
    • TM6
    • By TM6 21st May 18, 7:43 AM
    • 991 Posts
    • 4,358 Thanks
    TM6
    Fiscal Fast Day 126
    Fiscal Fast Day 126

One of our main car boot sales is on at Hayle on a Sunday but we decided not to go this morning. My gut feeling was to have a break away from buying for a few days (until Wednesday ) and concentrate on what we have bought and get it pictured and listed. So this is what we spent Sunday morning doing (along with tidying and cleaning }

The afternoon was spent hosting a Cornish speaking group who had walked from Ludgvan to our church in Marazion (just by St Michael's Mount) as part of the Cornish Celtic Way.

Having counted how many walkers there were at Ludgvan we shot off down to Morrison's to get the scones and cream as well as fresh milk for when we arrived.

We were blessed with many RTCs at Morrison's (the best was probably the pick and mix rolls - about 10 in the bag reduced to 19p) so another LSD
    • BBH123
    • By BBH123 21st May 18, 10:15 AM
    • 712 Posts
    • 1,355 Thanks
    BBH123
    Thankyou both some great ideas.

As a goal I need to reduce my mortgages before I plan to retire in 5 yrs and what really was an eye opener was that I could have been retired at 50 if I had spent wisely and carefully.

I use the KAKEBO book to focus me on my incomings and outgoings and again sometimes I fill it in religiously and other days I miss out. Overall it is very good for helping me see in black and white what my financial month will look like.

I do make lists as soon as I get paid and take out in cash to put in envelopes any expenses that month ie June is Fathers day month so an amount is put into an envelope for presents and a meal. One dog goes to hydrotherapy once a week so that goes into an envelope etc etc

My food is not budgeted separately and I do not have a freezer which is a nuisance tbh so no batch cooking can be done and I have to buy fresh weekly what I intend to eat.

I have also started two savings challenges on the forum which is great as last year I hadn't anything put aside.

I do have some areas I wont compromise on ie my dogs eat a very expensive food and it is nutritionally superior than other brands. I also wont buy meat / eggs from anywhere other than the butcher who guarantees ethical food from within 70 miles of the village. This is very expensive , think 11 for a small chicken, so I'd rather not eat meat, we don't have to every day anyway.

I think planning is the key but the other problem I have is that I treat myself too often and don't focus ie if I want something and my budgets are gone I'll just transfer money from my savings account. Maybe having visibility of my savings on my phone app is too easy and I should start saving with another bank lol.

Thankyou ladies I will dip in here and there to check progress and more hints and tips. Being frugal is easy short term but I need to dig in deeper to make longer term changes.
    Save 12k in 2018 challenge #14
    3700/ 10000

Saving for Christmas 2018 - 1 a day challenge
    #15 120/365
    • TM6
    • By TM6 22nd May 18, 7:00 AM
    • 991 Posts
    • 4,358 Thanks
    TM6

As a goal I need to reduce my mortgages before I plan to retire in 5 yrs and what really was an eye opener was that I could have been retired at 50 if I had spent wisely and carefully.

I use the KAKEBO book to focus me on my incomings and outgoings and again sometimes I fill it in religiously and other days I miss out. Overall it is very good for helping me see in black and white what my financial month will look like.

I do make lists as soon as I get paid and take out in cash to put in envelopes any expenses that month ie June is Fathers day month so an amount is put into an envelope for presents and a meal. One dog goes to hydrotherapy once a week so that goes into an envelope etc etc

My food is not budgeted separately and I do not have a freezer which is a nuisance tbh so no batch cooking can be done and I have to buy fresh weekly what I intend to eat.

I have also started two savings challenges on the forum which is great as last year I hadn't anything put aside.

I do have some areas I wont compromise on ie my dogs eat a very expensive food and it is nutritionally superior than other brands. I also wont buy meat / eggs from anywhere other than the butcher who guarantees ethical food from within 70 miles of the village. This is very expensive , think 11 for a small chicken, so I'd rather not eat meat, we don't have to every day anyway.

I think planning is the key but the other problem I have is that I treat myself too often and don't focus ie if I want something and my budgets are gone I'll just transfer money from my savings account. Maybe having visibility of my savings on my phone app is too easy and I should start saving with another bank lol.

Thankyou ladies I will dip in here and there to check progress and more hints and tips. Being frugal is easy short term but I need to dig in deeper to make longer term changes.
    You are doing so well already (looking at your signature detailing your saving) so well done

Could a real treat be the freezer. I know it would dip into your savings but it pays for itself in the savings you accrue.

There are just 2 world that I believe sum up the fast for me focus and discipline. FOCUS on why you wish to cut back and be blinker visioned when it comes to saving. Be DISCIPLINED, yes treat yourself from time to time otherwise you are setting yourself up to fail but DON'T touch the savings account Have a Happy Cash Stash like JackieO has...it's an awesome idea.

I hope this helps a little, take away what is relevant to you

Happy Fasting
    • TM6
    • By TM6 22nd May 18, 7:07 AM
    • 991 Posts
    • 4,358 Thanks
    TM6
    Fiscal Fast Day 127
    Fiscal Fast Day 127

An amazingly LSD but look what I bought from Tesco's for 4.17

(I just found them in their dry goods RTC and they had just slashed the prices)

Beechams cold and flu 66p
    Savlon cream 38p
    Tights (2 pack) 80p
    Panadol Extra 53p
    Daktarin Athlete's Foot Spray 84p
    Scholl Athlete's Foot Spray Liquid 80p
    4 Polish dark gravy mixes 16p (4p each)

Happy Days
    • suki1964
    • By suki1964 22nd May 18, 1:44 PM
    • 11,176 Posts
    • 29,866 Thanks
    suki1964

What keeps me focused is having a fixed income which is very low

I take home on average 160 a week. When that's spent there is nothing else because once money is tucked away in savings, it stays there and that is only used for major purchases such as a replacement boiler. Not ever used for every day spending

My take home pays for my road tax, insurance, petrol, maintenance of said car, phone, groceries and household , coal and personal spends - clothes, make up etc

I also have a monthly bill of 82 as I treated myself to a laptop on interest free credit early this year

So not having anything to start with keeps me focused on getting the best I can for as little as possible

It also makes me think about what I'm spending money on as a 'treat'. What do I want more, a 3 nail varnish which will give me joy for weeks to come, of a cup of really not great coffee?

Don't get me wrong, I like a treat, we all do , and sometimes I go mad, get the nail varnish, the coffee and throw in a cake as well, but I know I can't maintain those spends every day without dipping into savings and if I spend the savings today, whilst I'm still earning, what treats will I have when I'm on SP?

So I spend wisely and waste nothing. We make do and mend wherever possible. Like Jackie, I freeze single sausages. I freeze before cooking. After a while there's a lot of single sausages in the freezer, that's a free meal for the 3 of us

I remember saying to you before ( different username ) that I didn't add crisps and sweets to the grocery spend. If someone wants them, they buy them themselves out of their money. If DH wants beers in the house, I take the money of him , I'm not buying him beer out of housekeeping

Scratch cooking saves me a fortune. We eat pretty well I think. We have at least one roast a week, if not 2. We have chinese and Indian and pizza same as everyone else, difference is we cook our own, from scratch, no jars or pastes

We even eat out or get a takeaway now and then. We eat at tea time or lunchtime instead of evenings, usually the same menu for 1/2 the price and a free drink included. Takeaway is a real rare treat and even those left overs are my packed lunch on a Monday, even if all that's left is rice and noodles and a bit of sauce

We go to the cinema on half price Tuesday's. It's the same film for 3 as it is for 7 so why pay the extra?

And charity shops are my clothes shopping shops of choice. I look in them all weekly, them and TK and snap up bargains My Best Buy this year so far has been an as new Hobbs dress for 12 ( website 159), ideal for the wedding I'm having to attend in the poshest hotel in Belfast lol

I could spend more by dipping into savings or not putting so much aside for savings but I really enjoy the challenge of getting by on so little. And seeing our savings grow is a great spur on
    if you lend someone 20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it
    • Mrs Salad Dodger
    • By Mrs Salad Dodger 22nd May 18, 4:35 PM
    • 809 Posts
    • 9,258 Thanks
    Mrs Salad Dodger
    Just re-read the entire thread.

TM6, way to go You are doing a marvellous job & I love it that you are finding exactly what suits you. I am just imagining you in NY at the wedding with a really big grin knowing that you can enjoy yourself without getting into debt

I am in awe of JackieO & am looking forward to getting back home so I can start again with my Love Food Hate Waste campaign - although I love my DSis, she wastes an awful lot of food & never writes a list I will be feeding three but I am hoping to spend for two

Keep up the good work TM6

MrsSD
    • TM6
    • By TM6 24th May 18, 6:46 AM
    • 991 Posts
    • 4,358 Thanks
    TM6
    Just re-read the entire thread.

TM6, way to go You are doing a marvellous job & I love it that you are finding exactly what suits you. I am just imagining you in NY at the wedding with a really big grin knowing that you can enjoy yourself without getting into debt

I am in awe of JackieO & am looking forward to getting back home so I can start again with my Love Food Hate Waste campaign - although I love my DSis, she wastes an awful lot of food & never writes a list I will be feeding three but I am hoping to spend for two

Keep up the good work TM6

MrsSD
    Originally posted by Mrs Salad Dodger
    Thank you SO very much for your kind words Mrs SD, it means such a lot to have such wonderful encouragement.

I too am in awe of JackieO and love her hints and tips
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

89Posts Today

2,349Users online

Martin's Twitter