Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

    • london.cidade
    • By london.cidade 13th Jan 18, 5:33 PM
    • 108Posts
    • 17Thanks
    What is this for
    • #1
    • 13th Jan 18, 5:33 PM
    What is this for 13th Jan 18 at 5:33 PM

    The attached photo is inside of a bathroom mirror cabinet. What is that for? For a bulb or a switch connection? Thank you
Page 1
    • googler
    • By googler 13th Jan 18, 5:56 PM
    • 14,784 Posts
    • 9,706 Thanks
    • #2
    • 13th Jan 18, 5:56 PM
    • #2
    • 13th Jan 18, 5:56 PM
    Twin and earth mains cable, could be for a shaver socket, internal light, or such. Could be live, too, so if you don't know how to test this, don't touch it and call an electrician to check.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

109Posts Today

2,016Users online

Martin's Twitter