Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Jesse123
    • By Jesse123 13th Jan 18, 4:08 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Jesse123
    Debt Help needed
    • 13th Jan 18, 4:08 PM
    Debt Help needed 13th Jan 18 at 4:08 PM
    Hi there im looking for any help or advice i can get i currently Have quite a few debts Built up since buying my first home over a year ago my biggest problem
    Debts are
    barclaycard £7600 min payment £170
    Hitachi kitchen finance £13000 payment £275
    This is mostly interest as the kitchen would only cost 7000 to settle Planned on paying this with my barclaycard and the they halfed my credit allowance :-/
    Mbna £3000 set on a 0% at £40 a month
    Santander £1200 min payment £30
    Dfs(barclays) £38 a month
    Fireplace (ikano)£45 a month
    Other bills include £400 mortgage
    £420 car
    Not currently struggling to live as my income does cover everything but it is getting out of controle and im not eliminating any of my debt any advice would be appriciated thanks
Page 1
    • sourcrates
    • By sourcrates 13th Jan 18, 4:20 PM
    • 14,317 Posts
    • 13,522 Thanks
    sourcrates
    • 13th Jan 18, 4:20 PM
    • 13th Jan 18, 4:20 PM
    Hi, and welcome.

We really need to see a fully completed SOA before anyone can offer any guidance or advice :

http://www.stoozing.com/calculator/soa.php

Remember to format for MSE when finished.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debt-Free Wannabe, Credit File And Ratings, and
    Bankruptcy And Living With It, boards. "I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly".
    Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.

For free debt advice, contact either : Stepchange, National Debtline, or, CAB.
    For Free Legal advice see : http://legalbeagles.info/
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,213Posts Today

8,032Users online

Martin's Twitter