Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Bethanywriter
    • By Bethanywriter 13th Jan 18, 2:57 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Bethanywriter
    Hair extension nightmare! HELP!
    • 13th Jan 18, 2:57 PM
    Hair extension nightmare! HELP! 13th Jan 18 at 2:57 PM
    Hi All,

I am wondering if any of you can help me with an issue that I am having.

Basically, i got some hair extensions done on 23/12/17 by a lady who I found her on her facebook page. Her portfolio looked good and her prices were fair (230 for a full head nano bonds 22") so I booked it. At first I was very happy with the results, however, the day after around 10 bonds came out. after messaging her asking her to have a look she said she was more than happy to do so after the new year, which for me was absolutely fine.

However, cut to after the new year and at least half of the head of hair had come out so I asked for a partial refund. She explained that she would be happy to refit the hair if I wanted or give the refund... at this point I didn't have much trust in her skills so I asked for a refund still - I also at this point asked how much she was thinking - she said 60 as the problem seemed to be the fitting, not the hair itself. I was very disappointed in this figure as they had not been in long at all (considering they're supposed to last 3-4 months), but finally, I just agreed as I wanted this nightmare over with.

BUT now she has shut down her Facebook page, presumably blocked my number and has not refunded me nor is responding to me!

So basically I need help! I paid via bank transfer on my student current account.

PLEASE HELP!!!!
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

190Posts Today

2,038Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • We all knew we'd win in the end. Never in doubt! ....walks away whistling

• Yeeesss. Phew. Wow. Uh. Oy yoy yoy

• It's interesting that 80% of the crowd are young women... According to the close ups we keep seeing anyway.

• Follow Martin