Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • aayush
    • By aayush 13th Jan 18, 1:50 PM
    • 700Posts
    • 24Thanks
    aayush
    Mortgage Of 22K
    • 13th Jan 18, 1:50 PM
    Mortgage Of 22K 13th Jan 18 at 1:50 PM
    I have the above amount and am on variable rate of 3.89 I need to ask what would I pay in total as have 15 years left on the mortgage

another point I had a meeting and re-rate switch and was offer 1.73 for 2 fixed but the amount I will pay is around & 7k more

I need to ask why is there a difference as have 22 k left but will need to pay 29 after 2 years even though have 15 years left on the mortgage

Sorry to trouble you
Page 1
    • silvercar
    • By silvercar 13th Jan 18, 2:02 PM
    • 37,310 Posts
    • 157,171 Thanks
    silvercar
    • 13th Jan 18, 2:02 PM
    • 13th Jan 18, 2:02 PM
    I have the above amount and am on variable rate of 3.89 I need to ask what would I pay in total as have 15 years left on the mortgage
    You can work this out yourself. Assuming interest rates don't change it would by your monthly payment times 15 times 12.

another point I had a meeting and re-rate switch and was offer 1.73 for 2 fixed but the amount I will pay is around & 7k more
    7k more than your current deal or 7k more than 22k?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

85Posts Today

1,470Users online

Martin's Twitter