Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • kah22
    • By kah22 13th Jan 18, 11:00 AM
    • 1,379Posts
    • 484Thanks
    kah22
    Lidlís HealthForYou Fitness Scales
    • 13th Jan 18, 11:00 AM
    Lidlís HealthForYou Fitness Scales 13th Jan 18 at 11:00 AM
    I bought myself a set of Lidlís HealthForYou fitness scales on Thursday, they are going back on Monday. I donít think they are fit for purpose.

The scales will only talk to smartphones, but the App is my main bug it was a nightmare to set up and even now Iím not 100% sure if it is working correctly and there is no communication with other leading fitness apps or hardware. When I look at Bluetooth on my phone the scales are not picked up!

Iíve reset the scales twice and also deleted the App on my iPhone 6s but still canít get the scales working

While I could possibly get the App problem sorted there are other issues e.g. you can't change units directly on scales,

Maybe other members have had different experience but until Lidl get App sorted and let it speak to other devices Iím afraid they will be getting many returns. I must admit I was surprised at Lidl letting a product this buggy onto the market

Kevin
    Illegitimi non carborundum
Page 1
    • kah22
    • By kah22 16th Jan 18, 3:54 PM
    • 1,379 Posts
    • 484 Thanks
    kah22
    • 16th Jan 18, 3:54 PM
    • 16th Jan 18, 3:54 PM
    Returned the scales to Lidl today and got a prompt refund with no fuss, cash refund there and then. This was a disappointing buy but it hasn!!!8217;t put me off shopping at Lidl!!!8217;s their goods are great value for money. Unfortunately the app let them down bigtime

Moving on I would like to get a pair of smart scales. I have a Fitbit HR2 the most obvious set would be Fitbit!!!8217;s own scales, but advice and suggestions about other scales would be welcome
    Last edited by kah22; 16-01-2018 at 4:09 PM. Reason: Adding more detail
    Illegitimi non carborundum
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,220Posts Today

6,376Users online

Martin's Twitter