Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • chirpychick
    • By chirpychick 12th Jan 18, 4:29 PM
    • 932Posts
    • 8,362Thanks
    chirpychick
    Struggling to find threads
    • 12th Jan 18, 4:29 PM
    Struggling to find threads 12th Jan 18 at 4:29 PM
    Hi sorry to be a pain, Iíve taken inventory today of all my food cupboard, fridge freezer food and Iím trying to make a menu plan.
    I used to read the living below the line £1 threads and a very ancient meals for 50p thread for a couple of my go to recipes. My laptop broke months ago and hasnít been replaced and Iím struggling to find these threads now. Is there any way that someone would be kind enough to put the links below for me?
    And I guess whilst weíre at it, if anyone has any new recipes they recommend with more updated (as in price) ingredients that would be most helpful.

One of my go to feeling lazy cheap recipes is sausage pasta bake, i always buy the own brand frozen sausages (20 for £1-£1.20) because we prefer them i cook them and cook pasta whilst at it, drain the pasta, chuck in chopped tomatoes and baked beans mix in the sausages, throw some grated cheese on top and pop in the oven for 20 minutes - it always goes down a treat. Iím not sure how much it works out as per portion but i estimate under 50p
    IVA entered Dec 2010. It's been a long hard road but we FINALLY made it! IVA COMPLETE Dec 2016!!!!
Page 1
    • RosyRed
    • By RosyRed 12th Jan 18, 5:57 PM
    • 1,761 Posts
    • 21,309 Thanks
    RosyRed
    • 12th Jan 18, 5:57 PM
    • 12th Jan 18, 5:57 PM
    Hi chirpychick,
    If you look at the December grocery challenge -2nd post down ,there are lots of links there.Not sure if the one you want is there but its a start
    'A woman is like a teabag: You never know her strength until you drop her in hot water'. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

90Posts Today

1,872Users online

Martin's Twitter