Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Phil2305
    • By Phil2305 12th Jan 18, 4:03 PM
    • 30Posts
    • 3Thanks
    Phil2305
    QDR LBCCC or another Debt Collectors letter?
    • 12th Jan 18, 4:03 PM
    QDR LBCCC or another Debt Collectors letter? 12th Jan 18 at 4:03 PM
    Hello,

I have read the newbies thread don't worry, but since reading that and other threads regarding QDR and their letters I am unsure whether I have received an LBCCC or just another debt collectors letter used as a scare tactic?

The PCN was issued by One Parking Solutions Ltd in October.

Since then I have received 2 letters from OPS, 2 from ZZPS and this is my first from QDR.

Sorry for making a new thread but I was just looking for some clarification and don't want to make a mistake. Do I ignore or do I write back with the recommended reply stated by Johnersh I believe.

Thank you for all your help!

Phil

http
    ://s557.photobucket.com/user/phil2305/media/QDR_zps9kw4r5mo.jpg.html
Page 3
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 3rd Mar 18, 7:14 PM
    • 17,570 Posts
    • 27,759 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    So I should send this copy in the post with receipt of delivery?
    No you don't do that. You take the letter to your local Post Office counter, with a first class stamp on it, you hand it to the counter clerk and you ask for a (free) Certificate of Posting.

Do not send 'Signed For (aka 'Recorded/Registered') as many PPCs know such a letter wont be 'good news' for them and refuse to sign for it, proving categorically they haven't received it. A Cert of Posting, in Law, determines that the recipient received to communication by the second working day - no arguments, the Law is on your side then.
    We cannot provide you with a silver bullet to get you out of this. You have to be in for the long run, and need to involve yourself in research and work for you to get rid of this. It is not simple. We will help, but can't do it for you.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
    • Phil2305
    • By Phil2305 4th Mar 18, 8:01 PM
    • 30 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Phil2305
    Hello all,

Wondering if anyone has had a chance to look at my last draft? I know its very messy.

Thank you all.

P
    • Phil2305
    • By Phil2305 5th Mar 18, 5:42 PM
    • 30 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Phil2305
    Hello

Just bumping this again.

Iím considering sending an offer without prejudice. I know thatís inadvised but it reasonable would One Parking likely want to settle?
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 5th Mar 18, 5:51 PM
    • 17,570 Posts
    • 27,759 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    Hello all,

Wondering if anyone has had a chance to look at my last draft? I know its very messy.

Thank you all.

P
    Originally posted by Phil2305
    If your draft is 'very messy', then why not try to tidy it up. If it's 'messy' to you, who knows the circumstances well, how do you think it reads to someone who doesn't have the first-hand understanding of all the circumstances.

Hello

Just bumping this again.

I!!!8217;m considering sending an offer without prejudice. I know that!!!8217;s inadvised but it reasonable would One Parking likely want to settle?
    I commented on this in post #35, presumably you are rejecting my advice? I only give advice once.
    We cannot provide you with a silver bullet to get you out of this. You have to be in for the long run, and need to involve yourself in research and work for you to get rid of this. It is not simple. We will help, but can't do it for you.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 5th Mar 18, 6:38 PM
    • 57,309 Posts
    • 70,913 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    Hello

Just bumping this again.

I'm considering sending an offer without prejudice. I know that's inadvised but it reasonable would One Parking likely want to settle?
    That would be daft seeing as One Parking don't litigate and them and QDR can be ignored!
    Same as Iamemanresu and I said on this thread:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5805125

You DO NOT offer to pay money to this bunch, stop taking them so seriously and thinking you are the only person with a QDR letter.

No-one here pays OneParkingSolutions or gets in a tizz about them or their QDR begging letters. And that Letter before Claim from OPS themselves is so non-compliant it is laughable.

Yes it needs a robust response but not offering them MONEY!
    Last edited by Coupon-mad; 05-03-2018 at 6:43 PM.
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,083Posts Today

5,801Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin