Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • aghi
    • By aghi 12th Jan 18, 2:55 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    aghi
    g24 contractual parking charge notice
    • 12th Jan 18, 2:55 PM
    g24 contractual parking charge notice 12th Jan 18 at 2:55 PM
    Hi I got this letter saying I have to pay £90 (reduced to £50 if paid within 14 days) because i stayed on a car park at b&m for too long (which i did do) the stay time is 60 minutes i stayed 134 minutes according to the letter.

It shows 2 pictures of my car on the car park I have been reading about these g24 letters are most people online are saying ignore it? im not sure what to do this is my first parking ticket ive received so help would be appreciated thanks
Page 1
    • Redx
    • By Redx 12th Jan 18, 3:08 PM
    • 18,348 Posts
    • 23,234 Thanks
    Redx
    • 12th Jan 18, 3:08 PM
    • 12th Jan 18, 3:08 PM
    go to the top of this forum , look for the third thread down , a sticky thread with NEWBIES in its title

read it

use the black text template and appeal as KEEPER to G24

also complain to the landowner and inist on a cancellation

G24 will probably turn down your appeal, so IGNORE them

if you get a formal LBC or an MCOL from Northampton CCBC within 6 years , come back for further advice

meanwhile , IGNORE the debt collector letter stage
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
    • CaraMarie
    • By CaraMarie 23rd Jan 18, 12:21 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    CaraMarie
    • 23rd Jan 18, 12:21 AM
    • 23rd Jan 18, 12:21 AM
    Hi I!!!8217;ve ignored the first letter is it too late to appeal?
    • KeithP
    • By KeithP 23rd Jan 18, 12:48 AM
    • 7,689 Posts
    • 7,404 Thanks
    KeithP
    • 23rd Jan 18, 12:48 AM
    • 23rd Jan 18, 12:48 AM
    Hi Iíve ignored the first letter is it too late to appeal?
    Originally posted by CaraMarie
    Maybe, maybe not.

Why don't you start your own thread and give us a bit more information?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,025Posts Today

7,942Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LaraLewington: ...and mine suggested I'd achieved a lifelong ambition of being sawn in half by a magician - at our wedding. Wasn't. Don?

• We are working on it - I think BA has behaved awfully on this. Those flight were no obviously a glitch. It should? https://t.co/8pvtXtUEqi

• RT @thenicolabryant: Absolutely. We need mental health and financial health as advocated my @MartinSLewis , to be taught in schools. So muc?

• Follow Martin