Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Smodlet
    • By Smodlet 11th Jan 18, 9:20 PM
    • 3,165Posts
    • 6,281Thanks
    Smodlet
    Anyone have experience of TPO?
    • 11th Jan 18, 9:20 PM
    Anyone have experience of TPO? 11th Jan 18 at 9:20 PM
    Hi all, looking for some feedback/assistance with The People's Operator as their website is useless for anyone not already a customer: No phone number, contact us without having to give a TPO mobile number, nothing.

I clicked on the link provided on MSE and was taken straight to a page asking for my bank details. I don't know anything about this company and am reluctant to give them this information without at least an idea of how to contact them in the event of a problem.

Any help gratefully appreciated.
    What is this life if, sweet wordsmith, we have no time to take the pith?
    Every stew starts with the first onion.
    I took it upon myself to investigate a trifle; it had custard, jelly, soggy sponge things...
Page 1
    • MikeWhite
    • By MikeWhite 12th Jan 18, 8:20 AM
    • 489 Posts
    • 214 Thanks
    MikeWhite
    • 12th Jan 18, 8:20 AM
    • 12th Jan 18, 8:20 AM
    Hi all, looking for some feedback/assistance with The People's Operator as their website is useless for anyone not already a customer: No phone number, contact us without having to give a TPO mobile number, nothing.

I clicked on the link provided on MSE and was taken straight to a page asking for my bank details. I don't know anything about this company and am reluctant to give them this information without at least an idea of how to contact them in the event of a problem.

Any help gratefully appreciated.
    Originally posted by Smodlet
    If you click on "Complaints" you get this:
    Please call our customer services department on 0845 225 2505, 0333 313 7760
    Which I guess will work for non-complaints, too?

Mike
    • Smodlet
    • By Smodlet 12th Jan 18, 11:24 AM
    • 3,165 Posts
    • 6,281 Thanks
    Smodlet
    • 12th Jan 18, 11:24 AM
    • 12th Jan 18, 11:24 AM
    Ah. I did not try that, thank you, Mike.
    I took it upon myself to investigate a trifle; it had custard, jelly, soggy sponge things...
    • Ian011
    • By Ian011 12th Jan 18, 2:30 PM
    • 2,020 Posts
    • 1,180 Thanks
    Ian011
    • 12th Jan 18, 2:30 PM
    • 12th Jan 18, 2:30 PM
    Call the 0333 number, it is always cheaper than calling the premium rate 0845 number.

For after-sales enquiries it is illegal for a premium rate 0845 number to be offered.
    Last edited by Ian011; 16-01-2018 at 2:58 PM.
    • Smodlet
    • By Smodlet 12th Jan 18, 4:09 PM
    • 3,165 Posts
    • 6,281 Thanks
    Smodlet
    • 12th Jan 18, 4:09 PM
    • 12th Jan 18, 4:09 PM
    Since you two have been so helpful, I thought you might like a laugh at my expense. Turns out OH's phone is so old no-one wants to know, certainly not 3 or EE networks providers.

Back to the drawing board though I have to say, when one eventually gets through to TPO, the customer service is stellar. 3G here we come (OH kicking and screaming all the way)
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

57Posts Today

2,323Users online

Martin's Twitter