Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Deewm76
    • By Deewm76 11th Jan 18, 10:51 AM
    • 23Posts
    • 6Thanks
    Deewm76
    Clydesdale Bank PPI
    • 11th Jan 18, 10:51 AM
    Clydesdale Bank PPI 11th Jan 18 at 10:51 AM
    Has anyone recently submitted a PPI claim to Clydesdale Bank? I submitted a claim back in November and so far only had a conformation letter back from them saying that PPI was added to my loan and they where investigating is PPI was miss sold. I am just looking for some feedback about the banks claim process and timescales. Thanks.
Page 1
    • robbedofmymoney
    • By robbedofmymoney 11th Jan 18, 10:56 AM
    • 877 Posts
    • 1,578 Thanks
    robbedofmymoney
    • 11th Jan 18, 10:56 AM
    • 11th Jan 18, 10:56 AM
    the banks have an obligation to investigate your complaint within 8 weeks, some take the whole 8 weeks.

if they are snowed under with complaints they will sometimes send out a holding letter explaining that there may be a short delay.

after the first 8 weeks you do have the right to forward your complaint to the financial ombudsman, however it will take at least 6 months to get nay kind of answer form the FOS.

if you haven't heard anything after 8 weeks, give them a call and ask them for an update.
    I'm proud to say that the banks no longer take money from me after becoming debt free
    • Deewm76
    • By Deewm76 11th Jan 18, 11:30 AM
    • 23 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    Deewm76
    • 11th Jan 18, 11:30 AM
    • 11th Jan 18, 11:30 AM
    Can anyone share there recent experience when dealing with them.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

884Posts Today

6,496Users online

Martin's Twitter