Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • QQQ
    • By QQQ 10th Jan 18, 3:07 PM
    • 273Posts
    • 13Thanks
    QQQ
    Looking for a tool to publish hundreds of items with one click on eBay
    • 10th Jan 18, 3:07 PM
    Looking for a tool to publish hundreds of items with one click on eBay 10th Jan 18 at 3:07 PM
    Let's say I have 100 files with description for each of 100 items (whichever format is required) and 100 jpeg photos, also one per item. Is there a free tool which allows to put all those 100 items on eBay with one of few clicks?
    Last edited by QQQ; 10-01-2018 at 4:41 PM.
Page 1
    • soolin
    • By soolin 10th Jan 18, 8:11 PM
    • 60,465 Posts
    • 43,104 Thanks
    soolin
    • 10th Jan 18, 8:11 PM
    • 10th Jan 18, 8:11 PM
    Let's say I have 100 files with description for each of 100 items (whichever format is required) and 100 jpeg photos, also one per item. Is there a free tool which allows to put all those 100 items on eBay with one of few clicks?
    Originally posted by QQQ
    I'm not aware of anyway of doing that. I suspect not though as a listing on eBay contains more info than just a description and photo.

Perhaps using something like Auctiva and setting up standard templates and just dropping the info in one item at a time might work.
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    New to Forum? Guide
    • QQQ
    • By QQQ 14th Jan 18, 4:25 PM
    • 273 Posts
    • 13 Thanks
    QQQ
    • 14th Jan 18, 4:25 PM
    • 14th Jan 18, 4:25 PM
    I suspect not though as a listing on eBay contains more info than just a description and photo.
    Originally posted by soolin
    Of course, I just tried to avoid being annoyingly pedantic asking my question.
    • theonlywayisup
    • By theonlywayisup 14th Jan 18, 4:36 PM
    • 12,213 Posts
    • 8,249 Thanks
    theonlywayisup
    • 14th Jan 18, 4:36 PM
    • 14th Jan 18, 4:36 PM
    Not free but Seller Source Book and Auctiva do the sort of thing you possibly need, especially if you use their own inventories. There is probably a free version but there may be a reason it's free. SSB & Auctiva don't cost a lot.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,047Posts Today

8,021Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LaraLewington: ...and mine suggested I'd achieved a lifelong ambition of being sawn in half by a magician - at our wedding. Wasn't. Don?

• We are working on it - I think BA has behaved awfully on this. Those flight were no obviously a glitch. It should? https://t.co/8pvtXtUEqi

• RT @thenicolabryant: Absolutely. We need mental health and financial health as advocated my @MartinSLewis , to be taught in schools. So muc?

• Follow Martin