Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Qu1ncey
    • By Qu1ncey 10th Jan 18, 12:22 PM
    • 48Posts
    • 1,963Thanks
    Qu1ncey
    Find My Claims FindMyClaims.com referrals
    • 10th Jan 18, 12:22 PM
    Find My Claims FindMyClaims.com referrals 10th Jan 18 at 12:22 PM
    [Admin, please don't shout at me if I'm doing something wrong I can't find anything to say I can't post PPI claim site referrals and can't find an FMC thread.]

I tried (hard!) to claim PPI without one of these sites but could only get info going back 6 or 7 years (the only PPI I thought I *might* have was on Girobank loans maybe 20 years ago). Last week I received a cheque from MBNA for 3. This morning I had an offer of 151 from Santander for an Alliance & Leicester card which I don't even remember having!

Anyway...(*waffling*), if anyone would be kind enough to let me refer them, I will get a 100 bonus. Find my claims usually take 25% in fees~if I refer you, they reduce this to 20%. I will donate 10 of each referral bonus (if any!) to a local dog rescue called F.A.B. (Northants)

I would need your name, address & email (via PM) as per this link please:

http://findmyclaims.com/refer/

Thank you
Page 1
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 10th Jan 18, 5:08 PM
    • 33,198 Posts
    • 39,145 Thanks
    Browntoa
    • 10th Jan 18, 5:08 PM
    • 10th Jan 18, 5:08 PM
    Or use the forums FREE guidelines to doing it yourself for free

These claims companies have no "magic wand" to find your ppi
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • Qu1ncey
    • By Qu1ncey 10th Jan 18, 5:33 PM
    • 48 Posts
    • 1,963 Thanks
    Qu1ncey
    • 10th Jan 18, 5:33 PM
    • 10th Jan 18, 5:33 PM
    As above, I did try and couldn't get info as far back as I (thought I) needed which is why I decided to use a claims company in the end. I'm happy to have the 115 I wouldn't have had otherwise
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 10th Jan 18, 5:59 PM
    • 33,198 Posts
    • 39,145 Thanks
    Browntoa
    • 10th Jan 18, 5:59 PM
    • 10th Jan 18, 5:59 PM
    They use the same forms that you get here for free

They use the information that you give them to send them off , possibly scatter gun to a few others not on the list just in case

Again no magic wand

If you want to hand over 25% then feel free
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • Qu1ncey
    • By Qu1ncey 10th Jan 18, 7:54 PM
    • 48 Posts
    • 1,963 Thanks
    Qu1ncey
    • 10th Jan 18, 7:54 PM
    • 10th Jan 18, 7:54 PM
    Thank you for the reply. I'm not holding a gun to anyone's head lol. If they're using a claims company anyway, it would be nice if they used my link. That's all.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,298Posts Today

6,876Users online

Martin's Twitter