Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Jw11
    • By Jw11 9th Jan 18, 8:39 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Jw11
    43 what pension when also dont own a home
    • 9th Jan 18, 8:39 PM
    43 what pension when also dont own a home 9th Jan 18 at 8:39 PM
    I really dont know what to do i am 43 and dont own a home. I dont have enough for a deposit for a home therefore need to get a pension that will be enough to cover rental on a property. Who is best?
Page 1
    • JoeCrystal
    • By JoeCrystal 9th Jan 18, 8:42 PM
    • 1,406 Posts
    • 864 Thanks
    JoeCrystal
    • 9th Jan 18, 8:42 PM
    • 9th Jan 18, 8:42 PM
    It may be worth checking with your employer if they got a pension you can contribute into first?
    • xylophone
    • By xylophone 9th Jan 18, 11:54 PM
    • 25,597 Posts
    • 15,127 Thanks
    xylophone
    • 9th Jan 18, 11:54 PM
    • 9th Jan 18, 11:54 PM
    Have you obtained a state pension forecast?

https://www.gov.uk/check-state-pension

Have you no existing private pension provision at all from your existing or previous employment?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,594Posts Today

8,308Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ah these care free days of watching #ENG score 5 goals in the first half of a World Cup match. It reminds me of... Never.

• Then it should be. It's not some accident. It's deliberate grappling https://t.co/UxVTuUSNio

• Penalty yes but time someone was sent off for these wrestling moves #WorldCup

• Follow Martin