Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • poro
    • By poro 9th Jan 18, 3:57 PM
    • 84Posts
    • 752Thanks
    poro
    C2W - any way to not have to watch the videos?
    • 9th Jan 18, 3:57 PM
    C2W - any way to not have to watch the videos? 9th Jan 18 at 3:57 PM
    I'm going mad watching all these videos all the time.

I enter on my phone though and can't find a way to install an add blocker or anything?

Anyone got any advice?
    I hope you have a happy day full of kindness
Page 1
    • wdywuk
    • By wdywuk 9th Jan 18, 4:34 PM
    • 3,281 Posts
    • 112,495 Thanks
    wdywuk
    • 9th Jan 18, 4:34 PM
    • 9th Jan 18, 4:34 PM
    the adblocker will be picked up and freeze the page.

The best thing too do is open multi pages and just click on all of them with the volume OFF.
    • Short-n-Sweet
    • By Short-n-Sweet 9th Jan 18, 4:52 PM
    • 7,056 Posts
    • 320,968 Thanks
    Short-n-Sweet
    • 9th Jan 18, 4:52 PM
    • 9th Jan 18, 4:52 PM
    I also cannot stand them, Some of them don't properly load or play. Then once they do play it It gets no confirmation of entry and I have to enter again. Since they changed a few months ago I Just cannot do them anymore I used to open them all and let them play on there own but they glitch so much now I end up going back to them still trying to load or play!
    Ask.. Believe.. Receive..

Every Accomplishment Starts With The Decision To Try
    • wdywuk
    • By wdywuk 9th Jan 18, 5:18 PM
    • 3,281 Posts
    • 112,495 Thanks
    wdywuk
    • 9th Jan 18, 5:18 PM
    • 9th Jan 18, 5:18 PM
    I also cannot stand them, Some of them don't properly load or play. Then once they do play it It gets no confirmation of entry and I have to enter again. Since they changed a few months ago I Just cannot do them anymore I used to open them all and let them play on there own but they glitch so much now I end up going back to them still trying to load or play!
    Originally posted by Short-n-Sweet

You should just press the X in the cornor to get rid of the glitch and the standard vid plays and goes though
    • babs
    • By babs 10th Jan 18, 1:32 PM
    • 487 Posts
    • 2,087 Thanks
    babs
    • 10th Jan 18, 1:32 PM
    • 10th Jan 18, 1:32 PM
    I have come back to comping after a long break and now switched to comping on the iPad instead of the Laptop. I have found that doing it this way it doesn’t play the videos.. just clicks straight onto the congratulations you have entered message.
    £2018 prizes in 2018 challenge - £2018/£1117
    • mclarkie
    • By mclarkie 10th Jan 18, 3:47 PM
    • 6,192 Posts
    • 1,011,764 Thanks
    mclarkie
    • 10th Jan 18, 3:47 PM
    • 10th Jan 18, 3:47 PM
    This works in Firefox - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1141200

For flash videos just select Add-ons from the tools menu/plugins tab, then set Shockwave to "never activate" or "ask to activate"

I'm sure other browsers and phones can turn off the auto play video, you'll just need to google how.
    Last edited by mclarkie; 10-01-2018 at 3:50 PM.
    • ChamomileTao
    • By ChamomileTao 10th Jan 18, 5:36 PM
    • 151 Posts
    • 604 Thanks
    ChamomileTao
    • 10th Jan 18, 5:36 PM
    • 10th Jan 18, 5:36 PM
    I'm sure I had a little extension at one time which made the page think you're on a mobile and it then skipped the videos and let you enter, but I've looked for it quite recently without any success.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,220Posts Today

6,376Users online

Martin's Twitter