Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Lion-King
    • By Lion-King 9th Jan 18, 10:16 AM
    • 92Posts
    • 100Thanks
    Lion-King
    Wilko Christmas Sale Now 75% off!
    • 9th Jan 18, 10:16 AM
    Wilko Christmas Sale Now 75% off! 9th Jan 18 at 10:16 AM
    MSE update Wed 24 Jan: We've seen reports of £80ish Christmas trees for a fiver and many items for 10p (see our deals write-up). It's probably still not worth a special trip, but do check if you're going anyway and let us know what you got below.

Wilko have now reduced their Christmas stock to 75% off this is instore and online

Been after a singing reindeer which was £20 now just £5!

There is also a Rocking Reindeer for £3

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 9 Jan: Wilko started its Christmas sale in mid-December, so itís likely to be the last few items in stock in store, as very few are still available online. We did however find a few things online, including a 20p Rudolf door sign, a 50p extra long santa hat and a 50p roll of wrapping paper (5 metres) as well as a few other items.

If youíre passing by a Wilko store it might be worth a look, otherwise you can order online and click and collect for free.

Big thanks to Lion-King for the original spot!

This Forum tip was included in MoneySavingExpert.com's weekly email!
    Last edited by MSE Rhiannon; 24-01-2018 at 11:08 AM.
Page 1
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 9th Jan 18, 11:03 AM
    • 13,128 Posts
    • 41,386 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 9th Jan 18, 11:03 AM
    • 9th Jan 18, 11:03 AM
    cant see any xmas in the sale ? http://www.wilko.com/icat/view-all-sale
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • dizzybee
    • By dizzybee 9th Jan 18, 11:49 AM
    • 1,319 Posts
    • 7,187 Thanks
    dizzybee
    • 9th Jan 18, 11:49 AM
    • 9th Jan 18, 11:49 AM
    All Christmas stock is in store, there is no stock left at main warehouses,

• Lion-King
    • By Lion-King 9th Jan 18, 1:14 PM
    • 92 Posts
    • 100 Thanks
    Lion-King
    • 9th Jan 18, 1:14 PM
    • 9th Jan 18, 1:14 PM
    Not sure what's left since posting this morning but here's the link. Hope it helps someone

http://www.wilko.com/shop-by-offers/christmas-savings/icat/christmas-savings
    • lilmiss1982
    • By lilmiss1982 9th Jan 18, 1:38 PM
    • 1,354 Posts
    • 3,142 Thanks
    lilmiss1982
    • 9th Jan 18, 1:38 PM
    • 9th Jan 18, 1:38 PM
    Managed to pick up a couple of Jelly belly Bean Boozled games in store for just £1.50 each
    For thousands of people this Christmas, their must-have gift is far more vital than the latest gadget or toy Ė itís blood. Please donít let the festivities and cold weather prevent you from giving them the ultimate giftÖ give blood.
    • Iamsolucky
    • By Iamsolucky 9th Jan 18, 1:50 PM
    • 667 Posts
    • 30,821 Thanks
    Iamsolucky
    • 9th Jan 18, 1:50 PM
    • 9th Jan 18, 1:50 PM
    Thanks for this, no 75% signs in my store but still going through the tills at 75%
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 9th Jan 18, 2:49 PM
    • 13,128 Posts
    • 41,386 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 9th Jan 18, 2:49 PM
    • 9th Jan 18, 2:49 PM
    Not sure what's left since posting this morning but here's the link. Hope it helps someone

http://www.wilko.com/shop-by-offers/christmas-savings/icat/christmas-savings
    Originally posted by Lion-King
    Page not found

Error: Problem encountered - Display process failure
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • Lion-King
    • By Lion-King 9th Jan 18, 3:03 PM
    • 92 Posts
    • 100 Thanks
    Lion-King
    • 9th Jan 18, 3:03 PM
    • 9th Jan 18, 3:03 PM
    Link works perfectly when I click on it
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 9th Jan 18, 3:09 PM
    • 13,128 Posts
    • 41,386 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 9th Jan 18, 3:09 PM
    • 9th Jan 18, 3:09 PM
    Link works perfectly when I click on it
    Originally posted by Lion-King
    how odd, oh well, maybe its a sign for me not to spend more money
    • Lion-King
    • By Lion-King 9th Jan 18, 3:19 PM
    • 92 Posts
    • 100 Thanks
    Lion-King
    Originally posted by sarah1972
    I know but sometimes it's hard to resist a bargain or two

I've got the dreaded flu so bargains are a welcomed distraction
    • VfM4meplse
    • By VfM4meplse 9th Jan 18, 3:50 PM
    • 25,720 Posts
    • 54,579 Thanks
    VfM4meplse
    When fate speaks to you, its always wise to listen
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy ...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...If in doubt, don't pull out... I love chaz-ing!
    • MSE Rhiannon
    • By MSE Rhiannon 9th Jan 18, 5:21 PM
    • 80 Posts
    • 181 Thanks
    MSE Rhiannon
    Hi guys, if you search for 'Christmas' in the main search bar, then order 'lowest price first' a few things do come up hth!
    Keeper of: Supermarket coupons, Birthday freebies, School holidays & Cheap perfume guides.
    Follow us on Twitter & Facebook to grab the latest MSE Deals.
    • Katiehound
    • By Katiehound 9th Jan 18, 11:28 PM
    • 4,444 Posts
    • 38,868 Thanks
    Katiehound
    There are still a few things left online- but the bulk of them say 'e-mail me when back in stock'!! Surely not- aren't they getting rid of it all?

Bought a few things in store today. Rather nice wrapping paper- white background with grey/silvery leaves which is perfect for any non-Christmas gifts.
    To be honest their decorations didn't even grab me when they first appeared and were full price!
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything!
    If you found my posting helpful please hit the "Thanks" button!
    Many thanks

2018 Wombling : Entrant 8 ..2319 cc+.2205mm (£2.20.5) + RK £5.21= £30.64.5
    • BarntheBarn
    • By BarntheBarn 10th Jan 18, 4:27 PM
    • 140 Posts
    • 220 Thanks
    BarntheBarn
    Cheapest Yankee Candles in the UK!
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 10th Jan 18, 4:36 PM
    • 13,128 Posts
    • 41,386 Thanks
    sarah1972
    Cheapest Yankee Candles in the UK!
    Originally posted by BarntheBarn
    Do you have a link? Can only see the car fresheners.
    • BarntheBarn
    • By BarntheBarn 10th Jan 18, 4:45 PM
    • 140 Posts
    • 220 Thanks
    BarntheBarn
    I saw them in store in Oxford, even checked price and £8 instead of £10 on pre-Xmas offer, thus now £2

Do you have a link? Can only see the car fresheners.
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 10th Jan 18, 4:46 PM
    • 13,128 Posts
    • 41,386 Thanks
    sarah1972
    I saw them in store in Oxford, even checked price and £8 instead of £10 on pre-Xmas offer, thus now £2
    Originally posted by BarntheBarn
    Interesting, are they budget Home Inspirations ones do you know or premium Yankee..
    I would guess I know the answer already if they were only £10 originally.
    • lily117
    • By lily117 17th Jan 18, 11:08 AM
    • 565 Posts
    • 697 Thanks
    lily117
    Panettone are now down to 75p.
    • LIttleOwl
    • By LIttleOwl 17th Jan 18, 12:45 PM
    • 48 Posts
    • 252 Thanks
    LIttleOwl
    Does anyone know please if Wilkos will be reducing their remaining Christmas stock further in store or is 75% final? Thanks. x
    • dizzybee
    • By dizzybee 17th Jan 18, 1:53 PM
    • 1,319 Posts
    • 7,187 Thanks
    dizzybee
    hi, each store is different but once it goes to 99% mangers decided what price to put on stock, our manger puts 20p on it to get rid.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,187Posts Today

8,250Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LaraLewington: ...and mine suggested I'd achieved a lifelong ambition of being sawn in half by a magician - at our wedding. Wasn't. Don?

• We are working on it - I think BA has behaved awfully on this. Those flight were no obviously a glitch. It should? https://t.co/8pvtXtUEqi

• RT @thenicolabryant: Absolutely. We need mental health and financial health as advocated my @MartinSLewis , to be taught in schools. So muc?

• Follow Martin