Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Jaywood89
    • By Jaywood89 8th Jan 18, 9:13 PM
    • 160Posts
    • 72Thanks
    Jaywood89
    Difference between Soft and Hard credit check
    • 8th Jan 18, 9:13 PM
    Difference between Soft and Hard credit check 8th Jan 18 at 9:13 PM
    So my Equifax is showing an enquiry made by Natwest. Iíve already been agreed an AIP but my question is. Have they done a hard or soft check on my file? Iím worried if itís just a soft check will I be declined later for late payments on my accounts last year. I have quiet a few late payments on the 10 years Equifax is showing , no defaults or anything more untoward but they are there non the less. But every form of credit Iíve taken out (20+ accounts including car loans, credit card etc have all been paid off in full and most repeated early) I digress.

Iím wondering if Iím still in danger of failing a credit check even after a AIP. Strangley there are 2 searches in one day on the file donít know whether thatís a typo? Iím
    Not good with Equifax

Any input would be helpful thanks guys
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

153Posts Today

1,838Users online

Martin's Twitter