Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • whiskeytoothpaste
    • By whiskeytoothpaste 8th Jan 18, 4:17 PM
    • 60Posts
    • 17Thanks
    whiskeytoothpaste
    Data Protection
    • 8th Jan 18, 4:17 PM
    Data Protection 8th Jan 18 at 4:17 PM
    Hi-
    In the last couple of days I read a comprehensive breakdown on applying the data protection act to parking.
    Despite me bookmarking it- I now cannot find it. I can't remember whether it was on here or prankster.
    I know that many of you commented on it so any pointers as to the threads whereabouts would be appreciated. (there was some talk of it becoming a sticky...)
    I intend to use some of the information
    Chin up.
Page 1
    • bergkamp
    • By bergkamp 8th Jan 18, 4:30 PM
    • 182 Posts
    • 321 Thanks
    bergkamp
    • 8th Jan 18, 4:30 PM
    • 8th Jan 18, 4:30 PM
    Hi-
    In the last couple of days I read a comprehensive breakdown on applying the data protection act to parking.
    Despite me bookmarking it- I now cannot find it. I can't remember whether it was on here or prankster.
    I know that many of you commented on it so any pointers as to the threads whereabouts would be appreciated. (there was some talk of it becoming a sticky...)
    I intend to use some of the information
    Originally posted by whiskeytoothpaste
    From the Newbies thread;

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5585388
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

141Posts Today

2,504Users online

Martin's Twitter