Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Katiehound
    • By Katiehound 8th Jan 18, 2:29 PM
    • 4,444Posts
    • 38,869Thanks
    Katiehound
    0 WOW
    Mindful chef-food box- just 18 (new customers)
    • 8th Jan 18, 2:29 PM
    0 WOW
    Mindful chef-food box- just 18 (new customers) 8th Jan 18 at 2:29 PM
    No idea if this is any good
    Have a flyer:
    10 off first delivery
    Free recipe book worth 20
    Free delivery nationwide
    100% money back guarantee
    Normally 48 for 18
    new customers only. One per household
    Check t&cs on website shown below

Choose from 12 healthy recipes, we source from award-winning farms, we deliver everything you need- You just cook
    No refined carbs, Gluten & dairy free

https://www.mindfulchef.com/?voucher_code=TWEEK18

or use TWEEK18 code 020 3950 0455

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 9 Jan: You can get 10 off plus a free recipe book that it says is normally 20 using the code MSE18 at Mindful Chef until Wed 31 Jan. The total cost will be different depending on the number of people you select and the recipe choice, two meals for two people should come to a maximum of 20. Mindful Chef has five stars on Trustpilot from over 1,200 reviews.

You can choose from protein packed, balanced, pescatarian and plant-based (vegan). All recipes are gluten and dairy-free, we found the best deal using the code is the plant-based option for two meals (veggie lasagne and brazil nut, artichoke & pesto lentils) for two people for 10 delivered, which is 2.50 per person per meal !!!8211; perfect if you!!!8217;re trying Veganuary this January.

Big thanks to Katiehound for the original spot!

This Forum tip was included in MoneySavingExpert.com's weekly email!
    Last edited by MSE Rhiannon; 09-01-2018 at 5:43 PM.
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything!
    If you found my posting helpful please hit the "Thanks" button!
    Many thanks

2018 Wombling : Entrant 8 ..2319 cc+.2205mm (2.20.5) + RK 5.21= 30.64.5
Page 1
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 8th Jan 18, 2:39 PM
    • 13,132 Posts
    • 41,398 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 8th Jan 18, 2:39 PM
    • 8th Jan 18, 2:39 PM
    10.50 TCB aswell
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 8th Jan 18, 2:43 PM
    • 13,132 Posts
    • 41,398 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 8th Jan 18, 2:43 PM
    • 8th Jan 18, 2:43 PM
    No idea if this is any good
    Have a flyer:
    10 off first delivery
    Free recipe book worth 20
    Free delivery nationwide
    100% money back guarantee
    Normally 48 for 18
    new customers only. One per household
    Check t&cs on website shown below

Choose from 12 healthy recipes, we source from award-winning farms, we deliver everything you need- You just cook
    No refined carbs, Gluten & dairy free

https://www.mindfulchef.com/?voucher_code=TWEEK18

or use TWEEK18 code 020 3950 0455
    Originally posted by Katiehound
    would only let me pick 2 recipes and then charged me 20 so I cancelled. No mention of cookbook either.

Monday, 15th January
    Your box has 2 recipes for 2 people
    Shanghai-style pork with crispy cabbage
    2 portions
    Balsamic chicken & rosemary cauli mash
    2 portions
    Voucher appliedTWEEK18
    Box Price 30.00 20.00
    Price Per Person 5.00
    Delivery cos tFree
    Total 20.00
    Last edited by sarah1972; 08-01-2018 at 2:46 PM.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • Katiehound
    • By Katiehound 8th Jan 18, 11:13 PM
    • 4,444 Posts
    • 38,869 Thanks
    Katiehound
    • 8th Jan 18, 11:13 PM
    • 8th Jan 18, 11:13 PM
    Sorry!
    Leaflet says" Give yourself a boost this January"
    Came with The Week magazine - think it must have arrived last Friday...
    If you are really interested perhaps you should phone them?

The recipe book is called the Mindful Chef "the best healthy cookbook of the year" according to the INdependent.
    Many thanks

• MSE Rhiannon
    • By MSE Rhiannon 9th Jan 18, 10:48 AM
    • 80 Posts
    • 181 Thanks
    MSE Rhiannon
    • 9th Jan 18, 10:48 AM
    • 9th Jan 18, 10:48 AM
    I picked vegan for one person and it says 13 - I guess it depends on what you choose the price you pay? Seems the 10 off code works, anyway!
    Keeper of: Supermarket coupons, Birthday freebies, School holidays & Cheap perfume guides.
    Follow us on Twitter & Facebook to grab the latest MSE Deals.
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 9th Jan 18, 4:52 PM
    • 13,132 Posts
    • 41,398 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 9th Jan 18, 4:52 PM
    • 9th Jan 18, 4:52 PM
    I picked vegan for one person and it says 13 - I guess it depends on what you choose the price you pay? Seems the 10 off code works, anyway!
    Originally posted by MSE Rhiannon
    Ah that makes sense !
    Did you find any mention of the free 20 cookbook ?
    • MSE Rhiannon
    • By MSE Rhiannon 9th Jan 18, 5:15 PM
    • 80 Posts
    • 181 Thanks
    MSE Rhiannon
    • 9th Jan 18, 5:15 PM
    • 9th Jan 18, 5:15 PM
    Ah that makes sense !
    Did you find any mention of the free 20 cookbook ?
    Originally posted by sarah1972
    I've actually now spoken to Mindful Chef and we've got our own code especially for the forum which will give 10 off plus the free cookbook. I'll add it in at the top, but the code is MSE18 and it's valid until Wed 31 Jan. Two meals for two people should come to 18 (edit - depending on the recipe you choose - some ingredients cost more!) and it will include the recipe book let me know if it doesn't work for you, I'm still doing some testing!
    Last edited by MSE Rhiannon; 09-01-2018 at 5:43 PM.
    Keeper of: Supermarket coupons, Birthday freebies, School holidays & Cheap perfume guides.
    Follow us on Twitter & Facebook to grab the latest MSE Deals.
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 10th Jan 18, 5:17 AM
    • 13,132 Posts
    • 41,398 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 10th Jan 18, 5:17 AM
    • 10th Jan 18, 5:17 AM
    I've actually now spoken to Mindful Chef and we've got our own code especially for the forum which will give 10 off plus the free cookbook. I'll add it in at the top, but the code is MSE18 and it's valid until Wed 31 Jan. Two meals for two people should come to 18 (edit - depending on the recipe you choose - some ingredients cost more!) and it will include the recipe book let me know if it doesn't work for you, I'm still doing some testing!
    Originally posted by MSE Rhiannon
    Thanks Rhiannon !

Not sure what happened but I got this:

Sarah, you have until midnight on Thursday 11 Jan to edit this order.
    You have 30.00 credit. This box will cost 0.0.
    In your box: 2 meals for 2 people.

No idea where the 30 credit came from !
    Last edited by sarah1972; 10-01-2018 at 5:24 AM.
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 10th Jan 18, 8:25 AM
    • 33,202 Posts
    • 39,150 Thanks
    Browntoa
    • 10th Jan 18, 8:25 AM
    • 10th Jan 18, 8:25 AM
    Well done for getting in the newsletter
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • Katiehound
    • By Katiehound 10th Jan 18, 10:54 PM
    • 4,444 Posts
    • 38,869 Thanks
    Katiehound

Well, that was in my original posting 'cos it said pay 18 worth 48- but it didn't explain how!
    Hope it's worth having
    (I assume you didn't get the cookbook too at that huge price!)
    Many thanks

• Brynsam
    • By Brynsam 10th Jan 18, 11:39 PM
    • 1,161 Posts
    • 780 Thanks
    Brynsam
    Pain in the neck! Registered but keep getting sent round in circles when I try to log in. Clicked on 'forgot password' (hoping that might do the trick) and got an 'e-mail not recognised' message, despite the fact I've just had an e-mail from them offering me a 10 discount to complete my order...
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 11th Jan 18, 5:40 AM
    • 13,132 Posts
    • 41,398 Thanks
    sarah1972
    Well, that was in my original posting 'cos it said pay 18 worth 48- but it didn't explain how!
    Hope it's worth having
    (I assume you didn't get the cookbook too at that huge price!)
    Originally posted by Katiehound
    I assume I got the cookbook as I used the MSE code but who knows, all will be revealed Monday
    • Middlestitch
    • By Middlestitch 11th Jan 18, 8:22 AM
    • 1,314 Posts
    • 2,409 Thanks
    Middlestitch
    Not sure what happened but I got this:

Sarah, you have until midnight on Thursday 11 Jan to edit this order.
    You have 30.00 credit. This box will cost 0.0.
    In your box: 2 meals for 2 people.

Info from the site's FAQ:

When you place your first order with us you are charged upon signing up. This then shows as credit on your account for the full cost of the box, excluding discount, until our weekly billing run at midnight on Thursdays.
    As we are a recurring delivery service, going forward you will be charged on Thursday around midnight, so please make any changes by this point.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

289Posts Today

3,707Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ah these care free days of watching #ENG score 5 goals in the first half of a World Cup match. It reminds me of... Never.

• Then it should be. It's not some accident. It's deliberate grappling https://t.co/UxVTuUSNio

• Penalty yes but time someone was sent off for these wrestling moves #WorldCup

• Follow Martin