Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • shanel
    • By shanel 7th Jan 18, 9:15 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    shanel
    paypal acct statement- can i see quick what i bought?
    • 7th Jan 18, 9:15 PM
    paypal acct statement- can i see quick what i bought? 7th Jan 18 at 9:15 PM
    hi guys, I'm just wondering when I print off my statement, can I see at a glance, or is there a column title I can see, that will tell me without having to open each individual transaction to see what ive bought.

In each statement there are maybe 7 coulmns inc weird buyers company names etc, really all I need is date item and price... its for my accts/ business and would save a huge amount of time.
    cheers
Page 1
    • Dox
    • By Dox 7th Jan 18, 9:32 PM
    • 662 Posts
    • 455 Thanks
    Dox
    • 7th Jan 18, 9:32 PM
    • 7th Jan 18, 9:32 PM
    No. Paypal doesn't record what you bought any more than your credit card statement does - it just shows how much you paid, when and to whom.
    • theonlywayisup
    • By theonlywayisup 7th Jan 18, 9:39 PM
    • 12,215 Posts
    • 8,255 Thanks
    theonlywayisup
    • 7th Jan 18, 9:39 PM
    • 7th Jan 18, 9:39 PM
    No. Paypal doesn't record what you bought any more than your credit card statement does - it just shows how much you paid, when and to whom.
    Originally posted by Dox
    It does give you the facility to view your purchases.

OP, depending on your Paypal view: activity: advanced filters: payments.

That should tell you what you've paid for. From that you should be able to work out your purchases. There are other ways, but that is the simplest.
    • Dox
    • By Dox 8th Jan 18, 8:43 AM
    • 662 Posts
    • 455 Thanks
    Dox
    • 8th Jan 18, 8:43 AM
    • 8th Jan 18, 8:43 AM
    It does give you the facility to view your purchases.

OP, depending on your Paypal view: activity: advanced filters: payments.

That should tell you what you've paid for. From that you should be able to work out your purchases. There are other ways, but that is the simplest.
    Originally posted by theonlywayisup
    OP knows that. He asked - ' is there a column title I can see, that will tell me without having to open each individual transaction to see what ive bought.'
    • theonlywayisup
    • By theonlywayisup 8th Jan 18, 9:51 AM
    • 12,215 Posts
    • 8,255 Thanks
    theonlywayisup
    • 8th Jan 18, 9:51 AM
    • 8th Jan 18, 9:51 AM
    OP knows that. He asked - ' is there a column title I can see, that will tell me without having to open each individual transaction to see what ive bought.'
    Originally posted by Dox
    Yes. But I quoted you.

Originally posted by Dox
    Paypal does record what you bought. Every single transaction is recorded.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,220Posts Today

6,376Users online

Martin's Twitter