Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • vivalavida
    • By vivalavida 7th Jan 18, 4:13 PM
    • 8Posts
    • 0Thanks
    vivalavida
    0 WOW
    travel insurance
    • 7th Jan 18, 4:13 PM
    0 WOW
    travel insurance 7th Jan 18 at 4:13 PM
    Hi,

I'm looking for insurance for a single trip for my family but the cover limit (if unable to go on the trip) of even the premier level of cover is less than the total holiday cost. Cover limit 5000 Holiday is 6000. Am I missing something here?
Page 1
    • EssexExile
    • By EssexExile 7th Jan 18, 4:45 PM
    • 2,877 Posts
    • 2,002 Thanks
    EssexExile
    • 7th Jan 18, 4:45 PM
    • 7th Jan 18, 4:45 PM
    It's probably 5000 per person, check the small print.
    Tall, dark & handsome. Well two out of three ain't bad.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,233Posts Today

5,216Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I'm worrying myself by starting to get ambitious for #England in this World Cup. No good can come of that.

• Hi folks, I'm taking an early Friday, to enjoy a long family weekend. And as always I'm signing off social media? https://t.co/xFwuIQv694

• RT @hmtreasury: *Announcement* Today's @UKFtweets stats show that Banking Protocol has: ???? Prevented £24.7 million of fraud ???? Resulted in?

• Follow Martin