Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Stacey81
    • By Stacey81 4th Jan 18, 1:57 PM
    • 83Posts
    • 202Thanks
    Stacey81
    Naughty Parking peoples
    • 4th Jan 18, 1:57 PM
    Naughty Parking peoples 4th Jan 18 at 1:57 PM
    Hello nice peoples

me started new thread not did write on me old one cause this difwant ticket.

me think me know what me needs to do but me just come check first hope that be OK.
    I gets ticket from Parking Eye say was park in :- The Beehive Centre (Cambridge retail park) for to long. On 27th December 2017.
    Ticket say arrive time :- 11:54:45 Departure Time:- 16:14:53

So here me case.
    As peoples nos me husband helps me he me carer and look after me. me no can drive cause me disabilitys. me van is mobility van.
    YES van was in that care park, buts here sticky bits. Not for all that's time.
    Me husband went get me Obus Oil late morning and then come home then he gos work fix computers for couple hours. on he way home he pop back to same car park as late morning as it by the asda store to get me some things as me is no very well at moments(vapour rub) . He drive to work when me no well so can get home quik and he walk when me well.

We do hab reciet for he second vist. say he go Asda. no have for first visit as he not could get what me needed so not get anything. Hubby going get letter from work say he was at work from 1:30 tos 3:45pm and he think he can get they car park peoples to give info proof he was park in they care park.

me did think just tell them me hubby was at work cause it be truth but hubby say he think they coud say he park in rong car park as it across road. he no did. he had gone Asda, come home, gone work then go back asda before come hiomen gain. He can park free for all day in other car park as he work in store me number plate is regestered. it like Tesco register me number plate so me no get ticket there cause me slow at do me shopping.

Hubby is confussied by pictures they give us as second one no look like bak me van.

where me is confuss is on letter it say me hav tell them who driver was or if i no do i have pay charge (not fine, me remeber that hehe)

but me remeber to that you say never ever tell them who driver was. how me exsplain van no was there who time with out tell them who driver was. i no was in van either trips. me is to sick to go out at moments.

me wants to deal with this soon as i not wells and think maybe will have gos for holiday tos the hospital soon. (no worrys it me second home)

guess me asking, do me just tell them it was 2 trips to same car oark to go Asda in same day. or me give them all info to prove it, tell them me hubby was working and give them evidance of him working during time period theys say. but then me would be giving driver details.

Here letter me get
    Click to see:- Front Page

Click to see:- Back Page

Here reciet for second trip to Asda on Hubby way home from work.
    Click to see:- Shopping Recite

I now me is pain to help but me really do apricate you alls help. lots and lots.

think me need to tell them me was no driver and me van is mobility van no can drive. and tell them van went on 2 trips. not tell them who drive so not need tell them van was else where inbetweens. is this right thing?

Thank you for all helps
    yous friend
    Stacey
    Last edited by Stacey81; 04-01-2018 at 6:25 PM. Reason: fix picture Links
    I glad I find this forum
Page 1
    • nosferatu1001
    • By nosferatu1001 4th Jan 18, 2:04 PM
    • 2,748 Posts
    • 3,405 Thanks
    nosferatu1001
    • 4th Jan 18, 2:04 PM
    • 4th Jan 18, 2:04 PM
    Welcome back, albeit for bad reasons!

Parking eye probably met the conditions to invoke keeper liability, so I wouldn!!!8217;t bother hiding the drivers identity too much.

This is a classic !!!8220;double dip!!!8221;. Only one entry and exit is recorded.

Can you prove the vehicle was elsewhere?
    • Ralph-y
    • By Ralph-y 4th Jan 18, 2:08 PM
    • 2,649 Posts
    • 3,326 Thanks
    Ralph-y
    • 4th Jan 18, 2:08 PM
    • 4th Jan 18, 2:08 PM
    Hi, nice to hear from you again .... sorry to here that you are being harassed again ....

what has happened is some thing called

double dipping

it happens all the time .....

first thing to do is complain to Asda ......

you are now informed enough not to let them bully you

the second thing will be to send off the BPA template .... but hang fire till other post ... they may suggest an addition to the template

again sorry to here that you have been under the weather .......

it will soon be warm enough for you to hit the beach again

Ralph
    • Half_way
    • By Half_way 4th Jan 18, 2:27 PM
    • 4,152 Posts
    • 5,888 Thanks
    Half_way
    • 4th Jan 18, 2:27 PM
    • 4th Jan 18, 2:27 PM
    double dip, possible dpa breach by asda, also can't see your photos.
    will update later, so not contact anyone until you have checked here first
    From the Plain Language Commission:

"The BPA has surely become one of the most socially dangerous organisations in the UK"
    • The Deep
    • By The Deep 4th Jan 18, 2:35 PM
    • 9,471 Posts
    • 9,222 Thanks
    The Deep
    • 4th Jan 18, 2:35 PM
    • 4th Jan 18, 2:35 PM
    Some reading for you

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5072741
    Last edited by The Deep; 04-01-2018 at 3:26 PM.
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
    • Stacey81
    • By Stacey81 4th Jan 18, 2:53 PM
    • 83 Posts
    • 202 Thanks
    Stacey81
    • 4th Jan 18, 2:53 PM
    Trying fix pictures for everyone
    • 4th Jan 18, 2:53 PM
    No sure why my pictures no work for everyon
    here link to me folder i put they in on photobucket.
    http://s1378.photobucket.com/user/staceygreen1981staceyk81/library/Parking%20Eye%202017

Just incase me link above no work me do it old fashion way tos

XXX://s1378.photobucket.com/user/staceygreen1981staceyk81/library/Parking%20Eye%202017

Noferatu10 :- Yes we think we can prove van was park else where. John me hubby he going ask he work for letter and he going emailing the peoples who run the care park at he work to send proof me van was there when he was at work between 1:30pm and 3:45pm. so we sure we can prove this.

Ralph:- me glad you exsplain wht douple dip mean, i not did nos. learn something new today! me no is scared this time me no is worried people will turn up at door like was last time. i feels confident this time.

Half way:- what dpa breach please? i put links to folder me pictures are in if that no work me will get John to fix they when he get home he at work at moment he only do 8 hours week ober 3 days no lots just enought get break.

me go look up BPA template. no will send nothing yets me getting all info gether. good me ask cause me was think no should tell who driver was.
    thank you for helps
    yous friend
    stacey
    Last edited by Stacey81; 04-01-2018 at 2:54 PM. Reason: wrong link hehe
    I glad I find this forum
    • Half_way
    • By Half_way 4th Jan 18, 3:19 PM
    • 4,152 Posts
    • 5,888 Thanks
    Half_way
    • 4th Jan 18, 3:19 PM
    • 4th Jan 18, 3:19 PM
    Double dip: two separate visits counted as one due to a failure/inherent inaccuracy in the ANPR camera systems

Data protection act breach: you should not have described a PCN as the vehicle was not there, they have no just cause in pursuing you and processing your data.

DPA breech by ASDA: ASDA as jointly and severely liable for the actions of their agents, in this case parking eye.
    From the Plain Language Commission:

"The BPA has surely become one of the most socially dangerous organisations in the UK"
    • The Deep
    • By The Deep 4th Jan 18, 3:28 PM
    • 9,471 Posts
    • 9,222 Thanks
    The Deep
    • 4th Jan 18, 3:28 PM
    • 4th Jan 18, 3:28 PM
    If you play your cards right you could make them pay you £££
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
    • Stacey81
    • By Stacey81 4th Jan 18, 4:30 PM
    • 83 Posts
    • 202 Thanks
    Stacey81
    • 4th Jan 18, 4:30 PM
    Update Already hehe
    • 4th Jan 18, 4:30 PM
    John call me from work he boss writing letter say he was at work on 27th December 2017 between 1:30 and 3:45pm and that is times he was shown 'swiped in working'
    John has also be able contact the company who run the car park at the retail park on his side the road.

So me try make this clear. we got parking ticket for being at Behive Centre Retail park. John works Across the Road for Curry's fixing computers in the Newmarket Road Retail Park. 2 separate car parks, you have to go round a roundabout and up to Newmarket road and turn left by traffic lights to get into the Newmarket Retail park from Behive. even though they right next to each other.

when John had gone to Asda. Parking eye say he over stayed. John had gone there, come home, gone work then back to Behive Centre to Asda.

We have Receipt from second trip to Asda. Johns boss is writing a letter to state he was at work.
    I not can drive i was at home and had a care visit from home care to check on me whilst John at work so if need me can prove i was home.

We have wait see if get reponce from the parking company that own the newmarket car park that owns the car park John work is at. That company is not same, its not Parking eye. Its Total Parking.

I been reading and dos me studying. I read in one plcae say complain first then appeal before time run out. anouther post say do both and anouther say no appeal. just complain.

can please clariffy which me should do please. complain to Asda? or Appeal Parking Eye?
    OR do i do both and ifs so do me do both gether or do both one after other?

i take complain to Asda be in writing? no go talk to them? and me give me evidence to Asda with me complaint to?
    me will keep studying alls information hera

yous friend
    stacey
    I glad I find this forum
    • Stacey81
    • By Stacey81 4th Jan 18, 4:47 PM
    • 83 Posts
    • 202 Thanks
    Stacey81
    if me is complinaing to Asda how do me find out who the store manger is? do I go ask? cause Google don't know hehe
    I glad I find this forum
    • Stacey81
    • By Stacey81 4th Jan 18, 5:01 PM
    • 83 Posts
    • 202 Thanks
    Stacey81
    no sure its Asda me should complain to.
    Asda is just one store in retail park. also there is Hobby Craft, Sports Shop, B&M Bargins, M&S foods, TK Max, Toys R Us and a pet shop and some other shops i forgeted names of.

So me look up who own car park of beehive retail park me find this
    http://www.beehivecentre.co.uk/information/

on this website it say this me pasting what say

Car Parking
    It is free to park the Beehive Centre. However, there is a 3 hour time limit on free parking.
    Please note that all vehicles entering the shopping park will have their registration plate scanned by our Automatic Number Plate Recognition system.
    Any vehicle on site over the 3 hour maximum time limit will be liable to a parking fine as displayed on signage on the site.
    Our car park operators are:
    Parking Eye - parking@parkingeye.co.uk Click here to visit their website
    Write to them at Parking Eye Ltd, PO Box 565, Chorley, PR6 6HT
    Parking Appeals. If you still have queries after having followed the appeals procedure to Parking Eye as specified on a parking notice, then please contact the owner!!!8217;s managing agent, JLL. You can call them on 01223 307048 or email security@beehivecentre.co.uk

is me going down right line or has i got on wrong track?
    yous friend
    stacey
    I glad I find this forum
    • DoaM
    • By DoaM 4th Jan 18, 5:13 PM
    • 4,387 Posts
    • 4,412 Thanks
    DoaM
    Send an email to security@beehivecentre.co.uk explaining that your vehicle has received a PCN for an overstay, but that the vehicle absolutely did not stay on the premises for the duration claimed ... it is an ANPR error (recording first entry and last exit from two separate visits) that has led to the PCN being issued.

State that you have documentary evidence from the driver's employer that the vehicle was at a different location during the period claimed on the PCN. State that you require the PCN to be cancelled immediately, have no desire to appeal to Parking Eye because they'll simply skim-read the appeal and reject it, and anyway Parking Eye are merely agents for the landowner/managing agents (JLL) and JLL have authority to instruct Parking Eye to cancel the PCN.

Diary of a madman
    Walk the line again today
    Entries of confusion
    Dear diary, I'm here to stay
    • Stacey81
    • By Stacey81 4th Jan 18, 5:29 PM
    • 83 Posts
    • 202 Thanks
    Stacey81
    i just see something strange on the PCN letter. maybe nothing but looks at this

Click to see:- Errors on PCN

XXX://www.amazon.co.uk/photos/share/EtAvfOkYfDPYgEVT3do0cWn5yDcxfOwE5RYfQKkXygh

They change the ISSUE date, on top the issue date is 27th December 2017.
    Yet on black block where they deman the payment they put the date of the event
    saying it was the 'issue date'

maybes nothing just making notes of everything me find and see that maybs helpful. need gos read
    what DoaM wrote ans John just come home with he letter from work me will put that up tos in moments.
    have dos medicenes first.

yous friend
    stacey
    Last edited by Stacey81; 04-01-2018 at 6:21 PM. Reason: fixed link
    I glad I find this forum
    • Stacey81
    • By Stacey81 4th Jan 18, 5:58 PM
    • 83 Posts
    • 202 Thanks
    Stacey81
    Johns Work Letter
    Here letter from Johns work this be OK?
    i hide his surname from any nosie eyes that be spying from parking companys cause he i not use
    our married name me use my maiden name still and me hide his boss details cause thinked
    that was important for confitentiallitay.

Click to see:- Johns work Letter

XXX://www.amazon.co.uk/photos/share/b3C0n5mbAhQrSYxrQEPNL3E1JurQ0yL3lIaru12Q51r

but i will send original not things hidden. this letter be oks?

yous friend
    stacey
    Last edited by Stacey81; 04-01-2018 at 6:20 PM. Reason: Fixed Link
    I glad I find this forum
    • Stacey81
    • By Stacey81 4th Jan 18, 6:17 PM
    • 83 Posts
    • 202 Thanks
    Stacey81
    Hubby Helpts me fix my links me test here before i fix them on all the other posts

PCN Letter i gots in post today
    Click to see:- PCN Front Page
    Click to see:- PCN Back Page

Asda Shopping Recite
    Click to see:- Shopping Recite

Errors on PCN letter
    Click to see:- Errors on PCN Letter

Letter from John (Hubby) Work Boss
    Click to see:- Letter from Johns Work

hope these works betters we put pictures somewhra difwant. Photobucket to anoying now. to many adds there

yous friend
    stacey
    I glad I find this forum
    • Ralph-y
    • By Ralph-y 4th Jan 18, 7:06 PM
    • 2,649 Posts
    • 3,326 Thanks
    Ralph-y
    the last set of links are working .....

Ralph
    • Stacey81
    • By Stacey81 4th Jan 18, 7:55 PM
    • 83 Posts
    • 202 Thanks
    Stacey81
    me is struggling to do letter.

i think i need write complaint to Beehive Centre peoples first. so working on that this what me have so far but me just real struggling maybe need rest today and try gain tomorrow. will copy paste it from me word doc so it maybs change font sorry if do.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear The Beehive Centre Manger

OFFICIAL COMPLAINT ABOUT PARKING EYE, AS AGENTS FOR THE BEEHIVE CENTRE, CAMBRIDGE.

I am forced to make an official complaint to you because the actions of your agent, Parking Eye, are upsetting, intimidatory and will drive away genuine Retail customers in the long run. You can no doubt guess that I have received a letter purporting to mimic a 'parking ticket' from PE - and yet we knew nothing about any issues at the time when we stopped off at The Beehive Centre.

I am the keeper of my Mobility van. I cannot drive due to my disabilities. I had sent my husband to Asda at the Beehive Centre to get me some medication from the Pharmacy there in the late morning of 27th December 2017. My husband then returned to me at home then went to work at Curry’s at the Newmarket Retail Park. He was at work from 1:30pm till 3:45pm. He had my Mobility van with him at work in the Newmarket Retail Park, in case he needed to come home quickly as I was sick and am servery disabled. On his return home, my husband popped back to The Beehive Centre to pick up more medication and things from Asda from me. I was not in the van on either trips he made to The Beehive Centre as I was too sick to leave my home.

Today in the post I received a Letter stating it was a Parking Charge Notice from your agents for apparently 'overstaying' in your car park. I am now expected to have to explain our actions to a third party private company who we had no dealings with, no contract with, and who are demanding a lot of money from me - in my book that is totally unacceptable.

I am very upset and increasingly angry about this entire episode. After many years of shopping at the many stores within the Beehive Centre. I am horrified that you can allow such a notorious firm to harass customers on your behalf. Because PE sent their letter out unexpectedly, after the event, we do not have a receipt for my Husbands first visit to Asda because he could not find the medications I wanted and did not buy anything that first visit. However we do have a recite for his Second Trip to Asda that day.

As the registered keeper of the Van I was suddenly sent a demand by your agents. For my Husband overstaying in your carpark. Stating he was in your car park from 11:54am to 4:14pm. It is very obvious that Parking Eye did NOT see my van leave the first time and enter the Second time. Or they have chosen to ignore these facts. However I have Proof that my husband was with my Van in another location between 1:30pm and 3:45pm that day. He was at the Newmarket Retail Park at work in Curry’s. My van was in the Car park over there. Not in your car park. I am sure you can agree that it is impossible for my Mobility Van to be in 2 places at once.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i working with template from here
    Coupon mads template

i just struggling lots to make it sound right with me case being double dip. and is me ment be saying to them in my complaint its fake parking charge? i feel me being rude.

me no can help giggle double dip make me want have ice creammmmmmm why is it me always want ice cream when me come see you all? need ice crem smilie hehe

oks cause me not nows if need to do peal letter to Parking Eye yet me can least dos that me think that bes easyer do.

yous friend
    stacey
    I glad I find this forum
    • Stacey81
    • By Stacey81 4th Jan 18, 8:52 PM
    • 83 Posts
    • 202 Thanks
    Stacey81
    me John talk we decided for complaint to Beehive Centre we write how i would dos complaint normally. here what me has i no send it yet
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Dear Sir/Mada,

I am writing to you to make an official complaint to you because the actions of your agent, Parking Eye, are upsetting, intimidatory and will drive away genuine Retail customers in the long run.

Today in the post I received a Letter stating it was a Parking Charge Notice from your agents for apparently 'overstaying' in your car park. I am now expected to have to explain my actions and the actions of my drivers to a third party private company who we had no dealings with, no contract with, and who are demanding a lot of money from me I do not believe this is acceptable.

I am the keeper of my Mobility van. I cannot drive due to my disabilities. I had sent my husband to Asda at the Beehive Centre to get me some medication from the Pharmacy there in the late morning of 27th December 2017. My husband then returned to me at home before he then went to work at Curry’s at the Newmarket Retail Park. He was at work from 1:30pm till 3:45pm. He had my Mobility van with him at work in the Newmarket Retail Park, in case he needed to come home quickly as I was sick and am servery disabled. On his return home, my husband popped back to The Beehive Centre to pick up more medication and things from Asda from me. I was not in the van on either trips he made to The Beehive Centre as I was too sick to leave my home.

I am very upset and increasingly angry about this entire episode. After many years of shopping at the many stores within the Beehive Centre. I am horrified that you can allow such a notorious firm to harass customers on your behalf. I know that if I was to appeal Parking eye they will ignore me and my evidence just in hope I will give up and pay them, which I will not do.

We do not have a receipt for my Husbands first visit to Asda because he could not find the medications I wanted and did not buy anything that first visit. However we do have a receipt for his Second Trip to Asda that day.

As the registered keeper of the Van I was suddenly sent a demand by your agents. For my Husband overstaying in your carpark. Stating he was in your car park from 11:54am to 4:14pm. It is very obvious that Parking Eye did NOT see my van leave the first time and enter the Second time. Or they have chosen to ignore these facts.

However I have Proof that my husband was with my Van in another location between 1:30pm and 3:45pm that day. He was at the Newmarket Retail Park at work in Curry’s. My van was in the Car park over there. Not in your car park. I am sure you can agree that it is impossible for my Mobility Van to be in 2 places at once.

It is obvious that Parking Eyes ANPR system has failed to see my Van leave the car park on the first visit and re-enter on the second visit. Or they have chosen to ignore these photos. Given I can prove my van was elsewhere for most of the time stated. I can there for prove I did not in any way over stay the time limit of this car park. There for a will assume you will now cancel This PCN with our further delay and stop PE from harassing me.

I am aware that I can go through appeal with Parking eye, However I am also aware they will ignore my proof and put me through and endless delay of appeals and court cases just for me to prove I am in the right. That I am in no way shape or form able to have my van in 2 places at once. Parking eye are well known for ignoring peoples appeals and putting people through the mill of heal. I am asking you to do the right thing and cancel this PCN with them, you have the simple ability to do so with a quick email to them. Stopping me from having to go through all this harassment and unneeded hassle.

I have serve disability’s and health issues I do not need to be dealing with Parking Eye on top of what I deal with every day. Please do the right thing and stop this horrid harassment from Parking Eye.

Please find attached copy of the PCN from parking Eye, Letter from my Husbands Work and a receipt from Asda.

I look forward to hearing from you,
    Kind Regards
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I think maybe i send to Asda to as they will to maybe have ability to council ticket. maybes? me know all stores in other retail side where John work all stores have ability to council parking tickets with jujst an email.

Also me be working on apeal to Parking Eye. use blue text template here what me have so far
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Dear Sirs

Re: PCN No. ....................

I challenge this 'PCN' as keeper of the Van.

I Know and have evidence to prove that My Van was in another location for the majority of the time you are claiming my Van was in the Car park you have sent me a PCN for.

There will be no admissions as to who was driving and no assumptions can be drawn. My Van is a Mobility Registered vehicle. As I am disabled and unable to drive, a number of people are insured to drive my van, although I know who does drive it, when and where. I will not be disclosing who drove it into your car Park. You must either rely on the POFA 2012 and offer me a POPLA code, or cancel the charge.

Given it is impossible for my van to be in 2 places at once and my Van was in Newmarket Road Retail Park in Cambridge between 13:30pm and 15:45pm. On the very same day you claim it was at the Beehive Retail Park between 11:54am and 16:24pm. I can prove that my Van was somewhere else for the majority of this period of time.

I can also tell you my Van was driven by a driver to Asda in The Beehive Centre twice that day to collect medical supplies and other items from Asda for me. On 2 separate Visits. The first late morning around 11:55pm and the Second Visit was around 4pm.

I believe your ANPR system has failed to see my Van leave the car park on the first visit and re-enter on the second visit. Or you have chosen to ignore these photos. Given I can prove my van was elsewhere for most of the time stated. I can there for prove I did not in any way over stay the time limit of this car park. There for a will assume you will now cancel This PCN with our further delay and stop harassing me.

Should you obtain the registered keeper's data from the DVLA without reasonable cause, please take this as formal notice that I reserve the right to sue your company and the landowner/principal, for a sum not less than £250 for any Data Protection Act breach. Your aggressive business practice and unwarranted threat of court for the ordinary matter of a driver using my car without causing any obstruction nor offence, has caused significant distress to me.

I do not give you consent to process data relating to me or this vehicle. I deny liability for any sum at all and you must consider this letter a Section 10 Notice under the DPA. You are required to respond within 21 days. I have kept proof of submission of this appeal and look forward to your reply.

Yours faithfully,
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    i do this bassed on not saying who driver was but think we decided me need say who it was so need ajust that bit guess? for today me think me done well and can rest for today and do more tomorrow.

thank you all for all yous help lots and lots and lots thank yous

yous friend
    stacey
    I glad I find this forum
    • Fruitcake
    • By Fruitcake 4th Jan 18, 11:24 PM
    • 36,799 Posts
    • 83,269 Thanks
    Fruitcake
    Hello again Stacey. I'm sorry you are being victimised again by another parking scammer, but I'm glad to see you are not anxious this time, and know that your friends here will help you out.

Do you remember me? I'm the one that did the picture of you with Thunderbird 2 last time you visited us here.

Now then, to the problem in hand. If you are going to rely on evidence showing that your lovely hubby was elsewhere with your van when the scammers say it was in the ASDA car park, then I think you will have to tell parking lie who was driving.
    This won't be a problem, it just means you won't be able to use non-POFA compliance in your appeal.
    I think the easiest thing therefore is to tell parking lie who was driving. They will then contact the driver who can then make their own appeal using help from here, and including the proof that both they and the van were elsewhere.

Don't worry about being rude to parking lie. It may not be in your nature but they deserve it.

I also suggest that you contact your MP and the local and national press. Tell them what's happened this time, as well as your story about the first time you had problems with an unregulated private parking company, and the discrimination you were subjected to as well as a breach of the EA 2010.

Please will you also contact WHICH magazine for us, telling them about both the problems you have had with unregulated private parking scammers.

The link to the WHICH magazine is in this thread here.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5765579
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister.

All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
    • Stacey81
    • By Stacey81 8th Jan 18, 11:13 AM
    • 83 Posts
    • 202 Thanks
    Stacey81
    Hello Fruitcake,

I remember you, me remember everyone on this part forum was real nice helpful me.
    I went anouther part forum once and they not was so nice I had ask for me post be removed they was be rude but it OKS cause now they not know that me won me case aganst the hotel who was means to me and put me in hospital. but I not afraid come back this part board cause everyone here be super nice me.

I just send email to Security peoples at the Beehive Centre in hope they wills cancel the PCN. I gots till 13th to tell PE who was drive me van.

If have to tell PE me hubby John will needs some help he very shy man and umms well he need some helps me will help him to. he say he will comes here for help to.

Me alreadyyyy contact WHICH me dos that for me write me thread here haha me saw post bout it so me contact thems.

no sure bout press right now I real not strong at moment I weak, sick. I been to weak come on computer for couple days me no mean ignore all nice peoples here. me just trying no go in hospital.

parts me wants the PCN bes cancel by Beehive buts part me like me Hubby have deal with it me think be good for him to build he confidence up to. hope that no sound mean cause me no mean it mean me mean it it real goods way.
    i do remember the thunderburdsss i remeber everyone was so nice and keep me spirit ups show me pictures of the beach and everything help me feel strong fight when me was so scared.

Will let knows if me hear back from beehive peoples if no me have contact PE bys 13th thinks that date have to. guess then me just tell them name of driver? that all me do then bes up to John do the work with helps from me ands me friends.

yous friend
    stacey
    I glad I find this forum
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,820Posts Today

8,093Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Nearly at the Cheshire Show. Doing an @itvMLshow there today and tomorrow. Do say hi if you're there or ask a question.

• Good morning. I'm on the train to go to the Cheshire Show today to film for an @itvmlshow Roadshow. Looking forwa? https://t.co/T0uKOKyj4I

• Early days, but so far a huge majority - 19 in 20 people - support legalising cannabis for medical use. Whereas t? https://t.co/a3gJipQITc

• Follow Martin