Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 93
    • Karmacat
    • By Karmacat 11th Apr 18, 2:14 PM
    • 30,226 Posts
    • 175,512 Thanks
    Karmacat
    To copy the link location on my iphone (not sure about android) you press and hold the link rather than doing a quick tap. You then get a menu and you click copy which will copy the link. Tbh, I don't know how to clear my cookies either!! I got my husband to do it (he was the one who spotted the error in the URL as he makes websites for a living).
    Originally posted by Throwaway1
    Thanks! The paste is then an issue ... turns out you do the same thing in the subject bar ...

a a a n n n d d d ....... it still hasn't done it! Deffo abandoning now, yes its a 25 point difference between perimeter submit and full board submit, but I just can't bring myself to care.

However - I learned a new skill on my mobile phone today thank you Throwaway!
    Downsized and paid off mortgage 2010
    Retired August 2016
    Paid off French mortgage September 2018
    • mikep22
    • By mikep22 11th Apr 18, 2:20 PM
    • 905 Posts
    • 1,155 Thanks
    mikep22
    Birds5, Cats7, Dogs9 - this is like Only Connect. My guess for the next one will be Fish11.
    Originally posted by MollyR
    Its raining cats and dogs....

Fish11 would be all good for the daily goal, mind
    Debt: May 15: 17335 Jul 16: 13874 Jan 17: 11,606 Dec 18: 8,308
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 11th Apr 18, 3:00 PM
    • 39,087 Posts
    • 288,725 Thanks
    mjm3346
    Enter Fish8 in the Swag Code Box until 4pm BST for 8 SB!
    Internet goodness 25610
    • stormjonno
    • By stormjonno 11th Apr 18, 4:05 PM
    • 307 Posts
    • 2,406 Thanks
    stormjonno
    Hamster5 by 5pm for 5sb
    • pinkfox
    • By pinkfox 11th Apr 18, 4:33 PM
    • 24 Posts
    • 51 Thanks
    pinkfox
    I activated the MSE Double Swagbucks deal on the 8th - it says you'll receive a message in the Swagbucks inbox to confirm it's active but I haven't received anything, has anyone else?
    • Throwaway1
    • By Throwaway1 11th Apr 18, 4:39 PM
    • 371 Posts
    • 635 Thanks
    Throwaway1
    I activated the MSE Double Swagbucks deal on the 8th - it says you'll receive a message in the Swagbucks inbox to confirm it's active but I haven't received anything, has anyone else?
    Originally posted by pinkfox
    No, but then again I didn't last time and it paid out fine when the date rolled around.
    • wjr4
    • By wjr4 11th Apr 18, 4:46 PM
    • 440 Posts
    • 283 Thanks
    wjr4
    Instant for 23SB - gas & elec
    • Boodedoo
    • By Boodedoo 11th Apr 18, 5:52 PM
    • 370 Posts
    • 1,105 Thanks
    Boodedoo
    FB comment from SBUK, about 30 mins ago regarding the Boohoo square on Swago

Please know we are working to have this resolved as soon as possible and I'm sorry for the negative experience with Swago.
    • stormjonno
    • By stormjonno 11th Apr 18, 6:15 PM
    • 307 Posts
    • 2,406 Thanks
    stormjonno
    Enter Rabbit6 in the Swag Code Box until 7pm BST to earn 6 SB!
    • andrewsummers
    • By andrewsummers 11th Apr 18, 6:24 PM
    • 332 Posts
    • 469 Thanks
    andrewsummers
    There's a really easy 5 minute survey for 125sb. It's about gum tree
    • Throwaway1
    • By Throwaway1 11th Apr 18, 6:29 PM
    • 371 Posts
    • 635 Thanks
    Throwaway1
    5 min 125SB gold survey about Gumtree. It's one of the 'featured' ones with a blue star and it takes about 3mins tops to fill in.
    • Throwaway1
    • By Throwaway1 11th Apr 18, 6:32 PM
    • 371 Posts
    • 635 Thanks
    Throwaway1
    There's a really easy 5 minute survey for 125sb. It's about gum tree
    Originally posted by andrewsummers
    Haha, great minds! Also a 10 minute 125SB one for people who work in IT.
    • remote_control
    • By remote_control 11th Apr 18, 6:46 PM
    • 280 Posts
    • 1,057 Thanks
    remote_control
    I'm new to this, are most of these codes for instant SB points available throughout the day - i.e. should I spend the evening checking for them as well as the day? Thanks
    • silverfairy
    • By silverfairy 11th Apr 18, 6:53 PM
    • 1,314 Posts
    • 3,282 Thanks
    silverfairy
    I'm new to this, are most of these codes for instant SB points available throughout the day - i.e. should I spend the evening checking for them as well as the day? Thanks
    Originally posted by remote_control
    today was a special swagcode day,the last one is available now.
    Otherwise it is usually just one code a day for 2/3 Sb,Follow the thread for SB codes as they will always be posted on there a.s.a.p.
    • kippygolf
    • By kippygolf 11th Apr 18, 6:55 PM
    • 1,391 Posts
    • 6,029 Thanks
    kippygolf
    Originally posted by remote_control
    We've had them all for today, 6 codes totaling 40 SBs. You can check via their Blog, find the link low down the left column on Homepage.

I suspect we'll have a high target tomorrow as they didn't, for me anyway, increase first daily goal as they usually do.
    • Sugarplum634
    • By Sugarplum634 11th Apr 18, 7:00 PM
    • 974 Posts
    • 3,385 Thanks
    Sugarplum634
    Ahh missed the 7pm code by mere seconds
    Make x a day in 2018 so far 0( Jan GC 30.40 paypal)

( 2017 673.20) (2016 800.97) (2015 791.42/$312)
    • sparkleghost*
    • By sparkleghost* 11th Apr 18, 7:55 PM
    • 14 Posts
    • 30 Thanks
    sparkleghost*
    Hey guys,

Apols if this has already been answered, but going back a couple of pages it seems people are still having issues.

So I too was having the problem with the Boohoo Man/UK Swago square from Chrome and the app on my iPhone.

Anyway, weirdly, when I loaded Swagbucks in Safari on my iPhone, where the Boohoo Man button appeared in other browsers on iPhone/on my laptop, it now said Travelodge instead?! Anyway, I clicked through to Travelodge from the same button and when I reloaded the Swago board the button had turned brown.

Going back into SB on my laptop, it once more says Boohoo Man, but is now brown.

So all I can suggest guys is try going via Safari on iPhone if you can, or try visiting Travelodge from the SB shop on whichever mobile device you use. It may be the case that this was just a weird glitch for me, but it's worth a try hey?

As a side note, I noticed somebody said that their Marriott button had turned pink: mine did too, but once I finally sorted out that pesky Boohoo Man button the full board option still became available to me, so this shouldn't stop you getting your 50sb.

Hope this helps
    Last edited by sparkleghost*; 11-04-2018 at 7:57 PM.
    • mm123
    • By mm123 11th Apr 18, 8:04 PM
    • 645 Posts
    • 1,042 Thanks
    mm123
    Boohoo changed to travelodge and all working now - time to submit that completed board
    • Emmaaar22
    • By Emmaaar22 11th Apr 18, 8:23 PM
    • 564 Posts
    • 3,896 Thanks
    Emmaaar22
    Looks as though the movie discovery thing which was on Radium one has gone
    • kippygolf
    • By kippygolf 11th Apr 18, 8:25 PM
    • 1,391 Posts
    • 6,029 Thanks
    kippygolf
    Looks as though the movie discovery thing which was on Radium one has gone
    Originally posted by Emmaaar22
    It was there this morning.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

700Posts Today

5,412Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • One would hope if there were a people's vote, this time we'd have a properly constructed vote, that gave the public? https://t.co/9e5WT51CQz

• I'm getting really confused by people feeling the urgent need to respond to my tweets that all say "this poll isn't? https://t.co/046hq4kZl4

• I've written, published and broadcast on this scores of times. Maybe the easiest explanation is within this? https://t.co/W1MufNrpjS

• Follow Martin