Swagbucking into 2018

Options

Comments

• mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Another one - no more or less chance of a search win than any thing else but it is a "free" one
    Happy Valentine's Day, Swaggernauts!

Click the link below to perform a Search and you might just find one of the Be Our Valentine Collector's Bills!

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/bdun0u
  • mjm3346
    Options
    daffydog wrote: »
    Not sure if I'm just being stupid but I cannot find any way to post on Swagbucks UK Facebook page. I was wanting to ask them about the daily surveys that are not automatically crediting for me so I have to put in a ticket every time. This has been happening for at least a week now (not that I get many surveys!!) The box where I can write a post does not appear to be anywhere on their page. Any advice appreciated.

This is something to do with Facebook rather than swagbucks - some people can still comment while it seems most cannot - same goes for other sites as well. You should still be able to reply to any posts and direct massage them.
  • daffydog
    daffydog Posts: 302 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    thisone wrote: »
    The separate comments section disappeared some time back. How about direct messaging them?

But I see someone posted a comment today about waiting for Amazon gift cards. Wonder how they managed.
  • Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    mjm3346 wrote: »
    Another one - no more or less chance of a search win than any thing else but it is a "free" one
    yes it did, thank you!
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • whiteguineapig
    Options

Thank you! (i got 8 and a collectors bill)
  • jayII
    jayII Posts: 40,693 Forumite
    Options
    15SB instant on Mothers and Mothers day
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] Fighting the biggest battle of my life. :( Started 30th January 2018.
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
  • dipdap
    dipdap Posts: 6,181 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    This is something to do with Facebook rather than swagbucks - some people can still comment while it seems most cannot - same goes for other sites as well. You should still be able to reply to any posts and direct massage them.

I couldn't find visitor posts for ages then realised on the main page I was looking at, near the top it says

" home about photos posts community" etc

If I click "posts" , see visitors posts and share post is there.

Don't know if that's what you're looking for?
    I'm using the Facebook app on iOS.
    Historic Debt August 2009 = £63,600 10th March 2017 = £0 100% paid all gone!
    Mortgage started June 2015 = £170,000 January 2022 = £134,000
    Saving for Xmas 2022= . . Amazon £55
    If you focus on what you have left behind, you won't see what lies ahead - Gusteau
  • mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Instant for 15SB....starts..."do you know what a big mac is?" :eek::eek::rotfl:
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
  • mjm3346
    Options
    Happy Valentine's Day! It may be late in the day but flowers are better late than never! Get 12% Cash Back today when you shop online at Bunches!

**Swag Code Alert! Click the link below to find your Stealth Swag Code. Remember, this is a one-time use only unique Swag Code that cannot be shared. Enter it in the Swag Code box by 7PM GMT to earn 3SB**'

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/og1ux0
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    dipdap wrote: »
    I couldn't find visitor posts for ages then realised on the main page I was looking at, near the top it says

" home about photos posts community" etc

If I click "posts" , see visitors posts and share post is there.

Don't know if that's what you're looking for?
    I'm using the Facebook app on iOS.
    I don't know if that helps daffydog, but that's what I was talking about. Can't see how to post a visitor post though!

Best part for me is that you've given me back the search box! Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure