Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 4th Jan 18, 10:51 AM
    • 38,709Posts
    • 272,177Thanks
    mjm3346
    Swagbucking into 2018
    • 4th Jan 18, 10:51 AM
    Swagbucking into 2018 4th Jan 18 at 10:51 AM
    MoneySavingExpert.com insert 2 July 2018

Did you sign up to the 'Swagbucks double points for ALL users' deal?

Swagbucks has admitted failing to upload credits to about 2,000 users who took part in the 'double points for ALL users deal' featured on MSE in April and republished in full below. However, it has now pledged to credit all affected users after we stepped in to help users out.

It told us on Fri 29 Jun: "The original upload of credits for the MSE offer on Swagbucks was missing members and we have now identified all of the missing IDs. All remaining credits will therefore be uploaded by Sun 1 Jul. We apologise for the inconvenience."

Read more on our Swagbucks Deals page.

Back to the original post...

Copied from 2017

Welcome to the new thread.

Newbies: please see the detailed information in this thread which explains how Swagbucks works and how you can make the best from it.
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5581051
    Originally posted by Becles
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 02-07-2018 at 9:08 AM.
Page 226
    • jools1985
    • By jools1985 8th Nov 18, 5:52 PM
    • 155 Posts
    • 336 Thanks
    jools1985
    What do you mean by 'Instant' ... I heard / read before, but I still don't know what it means or where to look for it.
    And I am pretty active on SB website, in October for example I've managed to get 5 x 10 pounds Amazon vouchers and there's still stuff I don't know
    Originally posted by Captain Bravo

On my desktop, next to surveys when you scroll down to the bottom of the page, there is sometimes a button which says 'instant' survey. It was there about half an hour ago for the cannabis survey. As soon as I'd completed that survey the button had gone again. Keep an eye out for it. I've never seen an instant on mt phone so maybe it's desktop only.

On another subjest - Swagboard - does anyone know how to get the swag button square to work and also the 'watch from desktop' one. I've done both of these today but not had any spins from them and the squares are not coloured in.
    • JadieH
    • By JadieH 8th Nov 18, 7:48 PM
    • 68 Posts
    • 141 Thanks
    JadieH
    On my desktop, next to surveys when you scroll down to the bottom of the page, there is sometimes a button which says 'instant' survey. It was there about half an hour ago for the cannabis survey. As soon as I'd completed that survey the button had gone again. Keep an eye out for it. I've never seen an instant on mt phone so maybe it's desktop only.
    Originally posted by jools1985
    I see lots on my mobile phone, using safari
    • agarr
    • By agarr 8th Nov 18, 10:04 PM
    • 233 Posts
    • 147 Thanks
    agarr
    just put the word fireworks into the search bar and got 6 swagbucks
    • minimadtrix
    • By minimadtrix 9th Nov 18, 9:09 AM
    • 1,234 Posts
    • 8,181 Thanks
    minimadtrix
    There's a new Team Challenge starting Monday at 8 a.m. - whoopie do
    • minimadtrix
    • By minimadtrix 9th Nov 18, 9:36 AM
    • 1,234 Posts
    • 8,181 Thanks
    minimadtrix
    Today's To Do list is 2 & 6SB
    • brila
    • By brila 9th Nov 18, 11:46 AM
    • 118 Posts
    • 437 Thanks
    brila
    I managed the property ebook for 100sb - credited superfast before the email came through. Can't find the making money on amazon for 75 though. Thanks!

I can't get the "watch on your desktop" square ticked off on swago - have opened a help ticket, but no help forthcoming. Any tips? Have tried on two laptops, three browsers.
    On a mission.
    • vandanfc
    • By vandanfc 9th Nov 18, 1:34 PM
    • 1,854 Posts
    • 5,291 Thanks
    vandanfc
    Collector's Bills
    Find all 6 Give Thanks Collector’s Bills and you’ll earn a 20 SB Bonus.

How Do I Get Collector’s Bills?

It’s simple. Search the web through the Swagbucks search starting Monday, November 12th at 8AM GMT through Monday, November 19th at 8AM GMT, and when you get a search win, you may get a special Collector’s Bill valued at either:

5 SB
    7 SB
    10 SB
    12 SB
    18 SB
    23 SB
    What happens when I get a Collector’s Bill?

When you get a Collector’s Bill you’ll receive the value of the bill and the bill will be added to your “Collector’s Bills” ledger. Collect all 6 Collector’s Bills and you’ll instantly earn a 20 SB Bonus!
    • maibe
    • By maibe 9th Nov 18, 2:55 PM
    • 15 Posts
    • 27 Thanks
    maibe
    Easy 11 sb, mine credited quickly. Under surveys, scroll down and 'offers'- quiz on lord of the rings...30 odd questions, multi choice, but if you get it wrong, you can redo until its right.
    • unicorndeva
    • By unicorndeva 9th Nov 18, 2:59 PM
    • 115 Posts
    • 394 Thanks
    unicorndeva
    I thought I'd mention that yesterday EngageMe.tv earned 21sbs, it was running all day and I didn't have many "Are you still watching" messages.

Also thanks to mjm3346 for this advice, but I thought I'd remind everyone as it really works, I have kept the last four links to Collector's Bills and everyday, one of them will be a search win. Maybe worth a try?

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/bghrkg

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/orme2j

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/go94vr

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/g2ftjd
    Originally posted by sonjaday
    Just thought I'd let everyone know that these are still working. Just got 6SB on the first one.
    • silverfairy
    • By silverfairy 9th Nov 18, 3:37 PM
    • 1,308 Posts
    • 3,248 Thanks
    silverfairy
    I managed the property ebook for 100sb - credited superfast before the email came through. Can't find the making money on amazon for 75 though. Thanks!

I can't get the "watch on your desktop" square ticked off on swago - have opened a help ticket, but no help forthcoming. Any tips? Have tried on two laptops, three browsers.
    Originally posted by brila
    Are you choosing a watch list from the Swag TV categories on the left side menu -All-then either a 2sb or 3sb list ?
    that is the only way it works for me on SWago board.
    Ncrave ticks off watch on the daily to do list but not on the swago board.
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 9th Nov 18, 4:02 PM
    • 38,709 Posts
    • 272,177 Thanks
    mjm3346
    Swag Code Alert! Enter PrettyLittle in the SwagButton or Mobile app by 6pm GMT to earn 3SB!**
    Internet goodness £25580
    • missjosiemarie
    • By missjosiemarie 9th Nov 18, 4:27 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    missjosiemarie
    Is this on PL?
    • Happygreen
    • By Happygreen 9th Nov 18, 5:18 PM
    • 2,639 Posts
    • 9,939 Thanks
    Happygreen
    several PL surveys sneaked in with the Gold - and some don't pay the 1sb
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 9th Nov 18, 8:24 PM
    • 38,709 Posts
    • 272,177 Thanks
    mjm3346
    several PL surveys sneaked in with the Gold - and some don't pay the 1sb
    Originally posted by Happygreen

The wording on the chuck out screen does not mention the 1sb but I noticed it has been paid (as long as it is within the 5 usually allowed for gold rather than the unlimited allowed for peanuts lab)
    Internet goodness £25580
    • Happygreen
    • By Happygreen 9th Nov 18, 10:15 PM
    • 2,639 Posts
    • 9,939 Thanks
    Happygreen
    Anyone else who had a swago win of 950 rebate on a gift card that didn't credit? There is no small print I can see on minimum spend...
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
    • Happygreen
    • By Happygreen 9th Nov 18, 10:16 PM
    • 2,639 Posts
    • 9,939 Thanks
    Happygreen
    The wording on the chuck out screen does not mention the 1sb but I noticed it has been paid (as long as it is within the 5 usually allowed for gold rather than the unlimited allowed for peanuts lab)
    Originally posted by mjm3346
    some do but I had some that didn't but a Gold credit afterwards
    • unicorndeva
    • By unicorndeva 9th Nov 18, 10:32 PM
    • 115 Posts
    • 394 Thanks
    unicorndeva
    Anyone else who had a swago win of 950 rebate on a gift card that didn't credit? There is no small print I can see on minimum spend...
    You needed to get a £10 gift card to receive that rebate.
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 9th Nov 18, 10:45 PM
    • 38,709 Posts
    • 272,177 Thanks
    mjm3346
    There was a bit of small print that doesn't really matter where the minimum spend is 1,000 SB, ( now seems to be $10 gift card which is 1,000 SB anyway).

According to a recent swagbucks post on their UK FB page the swagups will be applied in the order they were won (unlike the main site which says they are used in expiry order).

With my final 5 spins for submitting the board a couple of days ago I got a 950 first then one of the other spins was a 50 - the expiry date for the 50 was 12/11 and for the 950 13/11 - I decided to believe the FB post and having now just got enough SB redeemed for a £10 Amazon voucher and of course the 50 was applied and not the 950 - fortunately as per previous advice on this thread I didn't verify and cancelled the voucher from my account - reordered and got the 950 without any further problem (also the 50 had credited)
    Last edited by mjm3346; 09-11-2018 at 11:09 PM.
    Internet goodness £25580
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 9th Nov 18, 10:56 PM
    • 38,709 Posts
    • 272,177 Thanks
    mjm3346
    SwagIQ - The UK FB page mentions the $500 game for Friday but not the $1,000 games for the 4 days before that - does anyone know if UK players have access to all 5 games? Seems odd not to mention the bigger prize games if we do.
    Internet goodness £25580
    • missjosiemarie
    • By missjosiemarie 9th Nov 18, 11:41 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    missjosiemarie
    SwagIQ - The UK FB page mentions the $500 game for Friday but not the $1,000 games for the 4 days before that - does anyone know if UK players have access to all 5 games? Seems odd not to mention the bigger prize games if we do.
    Originally posted by mjm3346

Yes! I've been playing them all week.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,553Posts Today

6,815Users online

Martin's Twitter