Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 4th Jan 18, 10:51 AM
    • 38,010Posts
    • 260,815Thanks
    mjm3346
    Swagbucking into 2018
    • 4th Jan 18, 10:51 AM
    Swagbucking into 2018 4th Jan 18 at 10:51 AM
    MoneySavingExpert.com insert 2 July 2018

Did you sign up to the 'Swagbucks double points for ALL users' deal?

Swagbucks has admitted failing to upload credits to about 2,000 users who took part in the 'double points for ALL users deal' featured on MSE in April and republished in full below. However, it has now pledged to credit all affected users after we stepped in to help users out.

It told us on Fri 29 Jun: "The original upload of credits for the MSE offer on Swagbucks was missing members and we have now identified all of the missing IDs. All remaining credits will therefore be uploaded by Sun 1 Jul. We apologise for the inconvenience."

Read more on our Swagbucks Deals page.

Back to the original post...

Copied from 2017

Welcome to the new thread.

Newbies: please see the detailed information in this thread which explains how Swagbucks works and how you can make the best from it.
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5581051
    Originally posted by Becles
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 02-07-2018 at 9:08 AM.
Page 188
    • maibe
    • By maibe 14th Sep 18, 1:58 PM
    • 11 Posts
    • 25 Thanks
    maibe
    Instant- 1 question on sky for 5sb
    • MissPop
    • By MissPop 14th Sep 18, 2:00 PM
    • 749 Posts
    • 1,387 Thanks
    MissPop
    Instant- 1 question on sky for 5sb
    Originally posted by maibe
    Just used my Swago double survey on that But double 5sb is better than double nothing as I hardly bother with surveys anymore
    Make 2018 in 2018 - 1,230.94/2018

2018 totals
    GiftHulk - 28.46 | Swagbucks - 175
    Prolific Academic - 82.37 | Qmee - 55
    • minimadtrix
    • By minimadtrix 14th Sep 18, 4:32 PM
    • 1,190 Posts
    • 7,881 Thanks
    minimadtrix
    Something weird's just happened (but I'm not complaining .... yet).

As part of the Swago, I cashed in a 25 Paypal payment. I've successfully completed Swago and gave me my 50SB. Well, the 25 Paypal payment has been refunded to my SB account.

Has this happened to anyone else? Check your balances
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 14th Sep 18, 4:42 PM
    • 38,010 Posts
    • 260,815 Thanks
    mjm3346
    Swagbucks UK
    41 mins
    Get 2% Cash Back at Papa John's UK!

**Swag Code Alert! Click the link below to find your Stealth Swag Code. Remember, this is a one-time use only unique Swag Code that cannot be shared. Enter it in the Swagbutton or Mobile App ONLY by 6PM BST to earn 3SB**

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/3zo1v7
    Internet goodness 25263
    • Super Trouper
    • By Super Trouper 14th Sep 18, 4:57 PM
    • 843 Posts
    • 2,283 Thanks
    Super Trouper
    Something weird's just happened (but I'm not complaining .... yet).

As part of the Swago, I cashed in a 25 Paypal payment. I've successfully completed Swago and gave me my 50SB. Well, the 25 Paypal payment has been refunded to my SB account.

Has this happened to anyone else? Check your balances
    Originally posted by minimadtrix
    I have also had a recent paypal order refunded. I haven't had chance to look in to it with paypal yet, but it looks like it's a problem at SBs end not mine since I'm not the only one?
    • RacingDriver
    • By RacingDriver 14th Sep 18, 6:45 PM
    • 69 Posts
    • 214 Thanks
    RacingDriver
    My PayPal gift card has also been refunded today
    • shazzylou
    • By shazzylou 14th Sep 18, 9:59 PM
    • 139 Posts
    • 216 Thanks
    shazzylou
    No such luck with Mastercard!
    Make 2018 in 2018 = 1842.13
    • minimadtrix
    • By minimadtrix 15th Sep 18, 9:05 AM
    • 1,190 Posts
    • 7,881 Thanks
    minimadtrix
    Today's To Do List is 3 & 6 SB
    • thisone
    • By thisone 15th Sep 18, 9:10 AM
    • 1,464 Posts
    • 42,962 Thanks
    thisone
    Just had a reminder to verify an Amazon giftcard that I'd forgotten about. I wonder if with others Paypal cancellations tf sb sent the verification requests?

There's are new 'Are you a fan' ncrave. When I finally figured out how to work it it wouldn't credit! Shame as it was repeating!
    • minimadtrix
    • By minimadtrix 15th Sep 18, 9:12 AM
    • 1,190 Posts
    • 7,881 Thanks
    minimadtrix
    Just had a reminder to verify an Amazon giftcard that I'd forgotten about. I wonder if with others Paypal cancellations tf sb sent the verification requests?
    Originally posted by thisone
    I don't think so as I always verify my Paypal rewards as soon as make the request.
    • vampire-girl
    • By vampire-girl 15th Sep 18, 2:24 PM
    • 4,490 Posts
    • 7,195 Thanks
    vampire-girl

There's are new 'Are you a fan' ncrave. When I finally figured out how to work it it wouldn't credit! Shame as it was repeating!
    Originally posted by thisone
    I have the chic trends and twistify which sometimes come back throughout the day.

The are you a fan is crediting for me as Watch: SBX Wikia - GEO UK
    and the pages are going onto the next page automatic without clicking next. Thanks
    • minimadtrix
    • By minimadtrix 15th Sep 18, 8:13 PM
    • 1,190 Posts
    • 7,881 Thanks
    minimadtrix
    Enter shoptargets in the code box on the app or the Swagbutton before 9.15pm for 2 SB
    • hickles69
    • By hickles69 15th Sep 18, 9:43 PM
    • 843 Posts
    • 4,535 Thanks
    hickles69
    Anyone had problems playing games? I can't enable the flash player. Tried on three browsers. Just says blocked. New laptop so not sure how to proceed or if it is a swagbucks issue....
    SPC#364 - 7-666.54, 8-489, 9-264 10-376
    SPC 11 - target 200

Swaggers - 2015/285, 2016/270, 2017 / 460 2018 - target 300 for next Christmas

Fat Club - 25.4lb of 47lb
    • thisone
    • By thisone 15th Sep 18, 9:51 PM
    • 1,464 Posts
    • 42,962 Thanks
    thisone
    You are on Windows 10?

How about going thru' this https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/flash-player-issues-windows-10-edge.html
    • thisone
    • By thisone 15th Sep 18, 9:55 PM
    • 1,464 Posts
    • 42,962 Thanks
    thisone
    hickles69, I just looked at games in Chrome and it says flash is blocked but it plays them anyway. Do you get a white screen pop-up? have you tried full screen mode or reducing the zoom?

EDIT: Okay, the reason mone works in Chrome whilst showing as blocked is that instead of allowing flash globally I've clicked the 'manage' icon from the blocked flash symbol in the address bar and added 'allow http://www.swagbucks.com' on the flash settings page.
    Last edited by thisone; 15-09-2018 at 10:02 PM.
    • MissPop
    • By MissPop 15th Sep 18, 11:46 PM
    • 749 Posts
    • 1,387 Thanks
    MissPop
    I had problems with Flash/Play, it was because Chrome had updated and changed Flash to be blocked on all sites by default. If you click the "i" to the left of the URL bar and then enable flash and reload, it should work. HTH!
    Make 2018 in 2018 - 1,230.94/2018

2018 totals
    GiftHulk - 28.46 | Swagbucks - 175
    Prolific Academic - 82.37 | Qmee - 55
    • MLE007
    • By MLE007 16th Sep 18, 8:19 AM
    • 378 Posts
    • 1,802 Thanks
    MLE007
    To do list bonuses today are 3 and 7 sb
    2018 in 2018 2342.36

2017 in 2017 4727.33
    • somsman
    • By somsman 16th Sep 18, 10:31 AM
    • 21 Posts
    • 33 Thanks
    somsman
    I've had this effing POSTCODE issue with Gold Surveys for about a month or two. Anyone else? I didn't find it discussed earlier by searching.

The issue being that pretty much every Gold Survey starts by asking my postcode, but entering my postcode it just reloads the same page, repeating endlessly if I keep entering my postcode, and I cannot get any further with the survey. This is regardless of what browser and/or device I am using, and affects at least 9 out of 10 surveys. As if it wasn't hard enough to complete a Gold Survey, now I can't even get in to them, and won't even get the DQ point.

Any ideas?
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 16th Sep 18, 11:45 AM
    • 38,010 Posts
    • 260,815 Thanks
    mjm3346
    I've had this effing POSTCODE issue with Gold Surveys for about a month or two. Anyone else? I didn't find it discussed earlier by searching.

The issue being that pretty much every Gold Survey starts by asking my postcode, but entering my postcode it just reloads the same page, repeating endlessly if I keep entering my postcode, and I cannot get any further with the survey. This is regardless of what browser and/or device I am using, and affects at least 9 out of 10 surveys. As if it wasn't hard enough to complete a Gold Survey, now I can't even get in to them, and won't even get the DQ point.

Any ideas?
    Originally posted by somsman

I have not had it at the start but had a survey sometime ago where it would not go through with the full postcode

bit later asks for postcode but appears only to want the first part
    that worked, otherwise try with/without the space - some sites only want the first part and the first character of the second although they usually say so.
    Internet goodness 25263
    • crazycatgirl
    • By crazycatgirl 16th Sep 18, 7:42 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    crazycatgirl
    Hi guys,

I'm new to Swagbucks and trying to work out how to build up my SB balance. Any tips please??

I've filled out all the surveys I can (although most of them say I'm not eligible, which is really frustrating!!) and I've watched a few videos on the app.

I signed up for a lottery thing, but quickly discovered it wanted to take over 18 from me as a subscription! So I cancelled it - I'd already paid 1, which they wouldn't refund, and I won't get any SB benefits for going through the whole sign-up process (insert angry emoji here lol).

Anyway... any tips please folks, or advice on where I can look for more advice, if there's already a 'start-up with Swagbucks' post somewhere??

Thanks! Happy earning!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

524Posts Today

6,670Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @Dora_Haf: @MartinSLewis So many people on here saying they're great until you get your PROPER job. What if Your proper job Is ON zero?

• RT @hslt88: @MartinSLewis I?m a trustee for a youth charity. We only have a limited pool of funds for flexible youth workers for holiday sc?

• RT @Dan_i_elle_88: @MartinSLewis Loved working zero hour agency care work. Never out of work and I loved having the flexibility! Only left?

• Follow Martin