Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 4th Jan 18, 10:51 AM
    • 38,027Posts
    • 261,028Thanks
    mjm3346
    Swagbucking into 2018
    • 4th Jan 18, 10:51 AM
    Swagbucking into 2018 4th Jan 18 at 10:51 AM
    MoneySavingExpert.com insert 2 July 2018

Did you sign up to the 'Swagbucks double points for ALL users' deal?

Swagbucks has admitted failing to upload credits to about 2,000 users who took part in the 'double points for ALL users deal' featured on MSE in April and republished in full below. However, it has now pledged to credit all affected users after we stepped in to help users out.

It told us on Fri 29 Jun: "The original upload of credits for the MSE offer on Swagbucks was missing members and we have now identified all of the missing IDs. All remaining credits will therefore be uploaded by Sun 1 Jul. We apologise for the inconvenience."

Read more on our Swagbucks Deals page.

Back to the original post...

Copied from 2017

Welcome to the new thread.

Newbies: please see the detailed information in this thread which explains how Swagbucks works and how you can make the best from it.
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5581051
    Originally posted by Becles
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 02-07-2018 at 9:08 AM.
Page 118
    • bgh
    • By bgh 14th May 18, 10:31 PM
    • 22 Posts
    • 10 Thanks
    bgh
    I've found them to be temperamental - I'm assuming you've not got an ad blocker running on those pages? Occasionally refreshing the page until an ad plays works. Also, I'm not sure if with these pages you need to have the tab open and on top or not, but it seems like if you have it running in its own window that can do the trick.

Might be worth a try, as for me it's been running in the background crediting SB all evening.
    Originally posted by MissPop
    Gah I had the tracking blocking thingy on in Firefox, thank you so much for pointing that out!

Finally got it to credit! It is temperamental as you said, took lots of vids before I got to 6 ads, but it worked!

Thanks again for your help!!
    • Raffers
    • By Raffers 14th May 18, 10:38 PM
    • 93 Posts
    • 49 Thanks
    Raffers
    Anyone ever had a frown face graphic followed by the text :

We're sorry. It seems that answering
    surveys is not for you.
    Unfortunately your personal information is not consistent. We are
    thus unable to complete your survey profile.

I'm guessing I've been found out taking survey shortcuts and inputting nonsense in a rare moment of lethargy.

I'm guessing this is a soft ban. Not getting any response from SB so far. Not sure what to do next?
    • andrewsummers
    • By andrewsummers 15th May 18, 12:58 AM
    • 327 Posts
    • 462 Thanks
    andrewsummers
    Anyone ever had a frown face graphic followed by the text :

We're sorry. It seems that answering
    surveys is not for you.
    Unfortunately your personal information is not consistent. We are
    thus unable to complete your survey profile.

I'm guessing I've been found out taking survey shortcuts and inputting nonsense in a rare moment of lethargy.

I'm guessing this is a soft ban. Not getting any response from SB so far. Not sure what to do next?
    Originally posted by Raffers
    I had this last year and I had to put a ticket in 2-3 times and it took about 2 weeks for them to finally left the ban. It was frustating because whilst I was banned there was a swago board which I could only earn 5 points becuase of the survey ban! They said if I was banned again it would be permanent

Also I don't answer any of the questions in the survey profile just in case
    • MSdave
    • By MSdave 15th May 18, 9:31 AM
    • 21 Posts
    • 40 Thanks
    MSdave
    Instant 10 SB on football
    • MSdave
    • By MSdave 15th May 18, 10:15 AM
    • 21 Posts
    • 40 Thanks
    MSdave
    Instant 13 SB on impressionist paintings
    • wjr4
    • By wjr4 15th May 18, 10:32 AM
    • 420 Posts
    • 267 Thanks
    wjr4
    The daily ncrave has been running constantly for me this morning! So far 5SB!
    • 4ndy8
    • By 4ndy8 15th May 18, 11:23 AM
    • 17 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    4ndy8
    Daily ncrave still going. Been doing it for the last 45 mins.

Thanks
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 15th May 18, 1:27 PM
    • 38,027 Posts
    • 261,028 Thanks
    mjm3346
    A good day for survey dqs, just had 15 in a row.

To Do Bonuses 2 and 6
    Internet goodness 25263
    • rachelja
    • By rachelja 15th May 18, 1:54 PM
    • 2,966 Posts
    • 4,725 Thanks
    rachelja
    A good day for survey dqs, just had 15 in a row.

To Do Bonuses 2 and 6
    Originally posted by mjm3346
    Me too, can't seem to qualify. Still at least they're crediting dq points for gold surveys...had 18SB for trying to qualify so far ...
    Newbie blogger
    • andrewsummers
    • By andrewsummers 15th May 18, 2:12 PM
    • 327 Posts
    • 462 Thanks
    andrewsummers
    Me too, can't seem to qualify. Still at least they're crediting dq points for gold surveys...had 18SB for trying to qualify so far ...
    Originally posted by rachelja

I thought the maxium dq points for gold surveys was 5sb?
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 15th May 18, 2:24 PM
    • 38,027 Posts
    • 261,028 Thanks
    mjm3346
    Originally posted by andrewsummers
    It is supposed to be and peanutlabs seem to count towards the gold limit as well although themselves they are unlimited as far as I know (just had another 5 which makes 20 today)
    Internet goodness 25263
    • Throwaway1
    • By Throwaway1 15th May 18, 3:29 PM
    • 337 Posts
    • 541 Thanks
    Throwaway1
    Originally posted by andrewsummers
    Sometimes surveys can give a random amount of sbs for being disqualified. I once got 5sb in one go and last night I got 15sbs. I'd only answered 2 questions haha.
    • MissPop
    • By MissPop 15th May 18, 3:30 PM
    • 749 Posts
    • 1,387 Thanks
    MissPop
    Gah I had the tracking blocking thingy on in Firefox, thank you so much for pointing that out!

Finally got it to credit! It is temperamental as you said, took lots of vids before I got to 6 ads, but it worked!

Thanks again for your help!!
    Originally posted by bgh
    My pleasure, glad it worked

So for the first time EVER my Wool And The Gang order through Shop & Earn tracked! *faints with disbelief*

I've done about a dozen orders with them through SB in the past and not a single one had ever tracked - they even stopped crediting my tickets as I had to claim every time But hey ho, that's over 1000SB ready to credit next month
    Make 2018 in 2018 - 1,230.94/2018

2018 totals
    GiftHulk - 28.46 | Swagbucks - 175
    Prolific Academic - 82.37 | Qmee - 55
    • mikep22
    • By mikep22 15th May 18, 3:51 PM
    • 750 Posts
    • 1,011 Thanks
    mikep22
    My pleasure, glad it worked

So for the first time EVER my Wool And The Gang order through Shop & Earn tracked! *faints with disbelief*

I've done about a dozen orders with them through SB in the past and not a single one had ever tracked - they even stopped crediting my tickets as I had to claim every time But hey ho, that's over 1000SB ready to credit next month
    Mine have all gone on ok in the past, though, mine are usually takeaways from just eat to be fair!
    Debt: May 15: 17335 Jul 16: 13874 Jan 17: 11,606
    • MissPop
    • By MissPop 15th May 18, 3:54 PM
    • 749 Posts
    • 1,387 Thanks
    MissPop
    Mine have all gone on ok in the past, though, mine are usually takeaways from just eat to be fair!
    Originally posted by mikep22
    Oh I've never had a problem with any other shop, it has always just been WATG that didn't track. Annoying as they're not on any other cashback websites either. But fingers crossed it's fine now

2018 totals
    • pinkfox
    • By pinkfox 15th May 18, 4:49 PM
    • 24 Posts
    • 51 Thanks
    pinkfox
    AdscendMedia > Smores.tv seems to be working well (for me) at the moment
    Has the count showing how many ads you've watched disappeared for you too? I don't seem to be getting many ads at all, and now I can't even tell if it's earning.
    • MissPop
    • By MissPop 15th May 18, 4:57 PM
    • 749 Posts
    • 1,387 Thanks
    MissPop
    Has the count showing how many ads you've watched disappeared for you too? I don't seem to be getting many ads at all, and now I can't even tell if it's earning.
    Originally posted by pinkfox
    Below the video there should be three buttons - like, rewards, and share. Click rewards and it shows you how much you've earned

2018 totals
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 15th May 18, 5:01 PM
    • 38,027 Posts
    • 261,028 Thanks
    mjm3346
    **Swag Code Alert! Click the link below to find your Stealth Swag Code. Remember, this is a one-time use only unique Swag Code that cannot be shared. Enter it in the Swag Code box by 7PM BST to earn 2SB**

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/dikcta
    Internet goodness 25263
    • Boodedoo
    • By Boodedoo 15th May 18, 5:03 PM
    • 334 Posts
    • 1,036 Thanks
    Boodedoo
    Originally posted by pinkfox
    I did some earlier and if you look below the video there is now a button to press which shows how many ads you have watched. If you press it once it remains open.
    • thisone
    • By thisone 15th May 18, 5:18 PM
    • 1,465 Posts
    • 42,968 Thanks
    thisone
    'Instant' for 10sb

Survey ID: 44184 skin and haircare
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,198Posts Today

8,293Users online

Martin's Twitter