Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Phillthebingo
    • By Phillthebingo 3rd Jan 18, 10:19 AM
    • 18Posts
    • 5Thanks
    Phillthebingo
    Euro car park ticket
    • 3rd Jan 18, 10:19 AM
    Euro car park ticket 3rd Jan 18 at 10:19 AM
    By!Phillthebingo3rd Jan 18, 2:59 AM

What's this?

PHILLTHEBINGOView public profileSend private messageFind more postsView all thanked postsAdd to contacts

Euro car park ticket

My partner received a ticket for 50 , 85 if unpaid . And then a week later I received one for my car as both cars were parked after 6pm . The drivers thought this would be fine as thought It was free . Not saying if I was the driver or not . I did email a letter , as 1 of the cars is still registered to my old address and only received the letter Xmas day and was delivered over a week ago . So unsure where to go from here . My partner just paid the ticket and pretty much cried all day as it was her last 50 she saved for the kids presents . Any help or advice would be much appreciated as old a few days till it goes up to the 85 . I've emailed matalan but yet to receive a response
Page 2
    • Phillthebingo
    • By Phillthebingo 6th Jan 18, 10:39 AM
    • 18 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    Phillthebingo
    OK so I should appeal the decision and wait for a response ? And then appeal to popla ?
    • Fruitcake
    • By Fruitcake 6th Jan 18, 10:47 AM
    • 36,810 Posts
    • 83,290 Thanks
    Fruitcake
    Did you appeal both PCNs or only one? If only one, appeal the other using the BPA template in blue from the NEWBIES.

Did you get a PoPLA code with the rejection? If so, use it as already advised. If not, wait for a code to arrive.
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister.

All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 6th Jan 18, 1:48 PM
    • 58,470 Posts
    • 71,975 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    You are required to appeal the PCN
    Sorry to ask, what part of that isn't clear?

I am guessing you didn't actually appeal, just emailed that spiel you showed us. So, now use their appeals page.

This is like pulling teeth.
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

• Phillthebingo
    • By Phillthebingo 7th Jan 18, 10:18 PM
    • 18 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    Phillthebingo
    No i didn't appeal the decision as after readying other forums it said not to appeal . That's why I was waiting on response's from yourself's. It's my first time appealing and as u can tell I'm a newbie to this stuff . Just already done the wrong thing by emailing them and didn't want to appeal the decision if that was incorrect as well . Will appeal now . Then when it's rejected appeal to poplar as adviced
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 7th Jan 18, 10:47 PM
    • 58,470 Posts
    • 71,975 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    Will appeal now . Then when it's rejected appeal to poplar as adviced
    Good, appeal online tonight, using the template from the NEWBIES thread. Then come back at POPLA stage and read post #3 of the same sticky thread.
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!

• Phillthebingo
    • By Phillthebingo 26th Jan 18, 1:59 PM
    • 18 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    Phillthebingo
    HI appeal was rejected. So I'll try and find a template and appeal to popla ? Many thanks
    • beamerguy
    • By beamerguy 26th Jan 18, 2:09 PM
    • 7,552 Posts
    • 10,040 Thanks
    beamerguy
    HI appeal was rejected. So I'll try and find a template and appeal to popla ? Many thanks
    Originally posted by Phillthebingo
    Hi, well it's in the scammers charter to reject

Let us see your POPLA appeal
    RBS - MNBA - CAPITAL ONE - LLOYDS

DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 27th Jan 18, 12:30 AM
    • 58,470 Posts
    • 71,975 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    Start by reading post #3 of the sticky thread.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

50Posts Today

3,283Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LaraLewington: ...and mine suggested I'd achieved a lifelong ambition of being sawn in half by a magician - at our wedding. Wasn't. Don?

• We are working on it - I think BA has behaved awfully on this. Those flight were no obviously a glitch. It should? https://t.co/8pvtXtUEqi

• RT @thenicolabryant: Absolutely. We need mental health and financial health as advocated my @MartinSLewis , to be taught in schools. So muc?

• Follow Martin