Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • vertex
    • By vertex 3rd Jan 18, 8:52 AM
    • 122Posts
    • 11Thanks
    vertex
    Can I return mobile for refund once opened?
    • 3rd Jan 18, 8:52 AM
    Can I return mobile for refund once opened? 3rd Jan 18 at 8:52 AM
    Hi,
    I bought a Galaxy J3 from Sainsburys last week and the sound is awful. I thought there was something wrong with the speaker, but my mate says its fine and that Im used to the quality of my old iPhone.
    Can I return this to Sainsburys and upgrade? Or now that Ive set the phone up is it too late?
    Thanks
Page 1
    • mobilejunkie
    • By mobilejunkie 3rd Jan 18, 11:17 AM
    • 7,749 Posts
    • 2,510 Thanks
    mobilejunkie
    • 3rd Jan 18, 11:17 AM
    • 3rd Jan 18, 11:17 AM
    If you bought it in store you're stuck with it unless they a) have their own returns policy which exceeds the legal requirements or b) ask - especially if you are exchanging for a more expensive phone (though they will still be stuck with a used one then).
    • Steve Akins
    • By Steve Akins 5th Jan 18, 1:26 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Steve Akins
    • 5th Jan 18, 1:26 PM
    • 5th Jan 18, 1:26 PM
    As per the return policy of Sainsburys, you can exchange or return your Galaxy J3 within 30 days, if it is inoriginal condition and you have any proof of purchase.
    • pmduk
    • By pmduk 5th Jan 18, 1:39 PM
    • 8,494 Posts
    • 6,268 Thanks
    pmduk
    • 5th Jan 18, 1:39 PM
    • 5th Jan 18, 1:39 PM
    As per the return policy of Sainsburys, you can exchange or return your Galaxy J3 within 30 days, if it is inoriginal condition and you have any proof of purchase.
    Originally posted by Steve Akins
    It depends whether Sainsburys consider a phone that has been set up and used to be in its original condition.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

170Posts Today

1,762Users online

Martin's Twitter