Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • shagzdan
    • By shagzdan 2nd Jan 18, 8:16 PM
    • 75Posts
    • 17Thanks
    shagzdan
    Happy New year tightwads
    • 2nd Jan 18, 8:16 PM
    Happy New year tightwads 2nd Jan 18 at 8:16 PM
    Never ceases to amaze me at how on this particular forum there are so many nay sayers and generally rude, unkind people.

For the last 10 years or so I have sought advice on this site for various money related problems and all I seem to encounter are trolls and people with very little in the way of compassion, ergo I have stopped coming into this site for any advice at all.

I am starting to think that those who want to save a little money can also be very cold, crass and generally very rude and opinionated.

Therefore, I would urge those who have a tendency to be tight with their cash (Aka most of this site's users) not be tight with their kindness and humanity when it comes to other peoples feelings and thoughts.

I will be very surprised if this thread stands the test of time but just in case, Happy New Year to you all from one cheesed off VETERAN.
Page 2
    • Pyxis
    • By Pyxis 5th Jan 18, 6:08 AM
    • 34,243 Posts
    • 127,071 Thanks
    Pyxis
    Still have a green one in the loft! We also have a G4(.?) rarely used now.
    Originally posted by pollypenny
    Yes, I have a green one too!

Neither are used now, but I keep both because they're so iconic. Got all the peripherals as well, keyboards, mice, zip drives etc.

Reckon they'll be antiques one day!

Shame the new ones aren't so attractive-looking.
    (I just lurve spiders! )
    INFJ(Turbulent).

Her Greenliness Baroness Pyxis of the Alphabetty, Pinnacle of Peadom
    Founder Member: WIMPS ANONYMOUS
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

382Posts Today

6,358Users online

Martin's Twitter