Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • faerielight
    • By faerielight 1st Jan 18, 6:54 PM
    • 1,715Posts
    • 3,163Thanks
    faerielight
    Anyone here taking CBD oil?
    • 1st Jan 18, 6:54 PM
    Anyone here taking CBD oil? 1st Jan 18 at 6:54 PM
    I've been taking it a month, it's helped dramatically with sleep and anxiety, but the pain relief I initially felt is wearing off.. Do any of you take it and what is it working/;not working for?
    Many thanks to all who contribute on MSE
Page 3
    • Jlawson118
    • By Jlawson118 2nd Jun 18, 12:26 PM
    • 908 Posts
    • 119 Thanks
    Jlawson118
    I've started it yesterday afternoon but I haven't felt any better as of yet but it probably is too early. I'm trying to see if it'll help with my Anxiety & Depression as it's been a tough year of events. But I've also got Carpel Tunnel Syndrome in my hands to which I've seen three doctors about and they don't want to entertain it
    • JDPower
    • By JDPower 2nd Jun 18, 5:20 PM
    • 1,585 Posts
    • 1,484 Thanks
    JDPower
    I've started it yesterday afternoon but I haven't felt any better as of yet but it probably is too early. I'm trying to see if it'll help with my Anxiety & Depression as it's been a tough year of events. But I've also got Carpel Tunnel Syndrome in my hands to which I've seen three doctors about and they don't want to entertain it
    Originally posted by Jlawson118
    You will need to give it a couple of weeks to be sure of any effect, especially for mental issues. Also worth bearing in mind those usually respond best to low doses, but pain usually responds to higher doses. So you would probably want to build up slowly to find the sweet spot between the two
    • Jlawson118
    • By Jlawson118 2nd Jun 18, 7:41 PM
    • 908 Posts
    • 119 Thanks
    Jlawson118
    You will need to give it a couple of weeks to be sure of any effect, especially for mental issues. Also worth bearing in mind those usually respond best to low doses, but pain usually responds to higher doses. So you would probably want to build up slowly to find the sweet spot between the two
    Originally posted by JDPower
    Yep, that's the plan! It tastes awful anyway so it definitely is low doses for now

I did feel very relaxed and sleepy not long after taking it yesterday, but I'm not sure if that was a placebo effect mixed with the fact it was mid-afternoon and I'd worked a night shift the night before Shame my nights sleep wasn't the greatest
    • SamuelR
    • By SamuelR 23rd Jul 18, 12:37 PM
    • 13 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    SamuelR
    I personally use CDB oil for dealing with anxiety
    • jacksparrow92
    • By jacksparrow92 28th Jul 18, 1:20 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    jacksparrow92
    yea i love CBD it helps me with insomnia and migranes , 10% or above CBD content is a must
    • OldMotherTucker
    • By OldMotherTucker 31st Jul 18, 9:59 AM
    • 7,831 Posts
    • 17,252 Thanks
    OldMotherTucker
    I've ordered some for my husband from Holland and Barrett and am hoping it helps with his aches and pains...Only problem he's wondering whether to declare it to his site foreman on the building site.
    Originally posted by Judi
    H&B products are made from hemp seed rather than the plant itself - the price alone suggests it's an inferior quality product.

With regards to work, it's a gamble. Some employers are more understanding than others.

It is possible to challenge a positive random work/drug test - for a start many of them are inaccurate and questionable. I would suggest googling 'what are my rights if I am asked to do, or fail a drugs at work?' and other variations there of.

Saying that, I passed a random test despite having smoked cannabis in the days preceding the test.
    I feel 100x better since I gave up work
  • archived user
    To be honest he didn't give it long enough to give it a fair trial but short term it didn't work.

The taste put him off.
    • OldMotherTucker
    • By OldMotherTucker 31st Jul 18, 10:21 AM
    • 7,831 Posts
    • 17,252 Thanks
    OldMotherTucker
    To be honest he didn't give it long enough to give it a fair trial but short term it didn't work.

The taste put him off.
    Originally posted by Judi
    Fair dos - it's not for everyone. I use it as part of an arsenal against pain but the true answer for me was to give up work and stop forcing my body to do things that were exacerbating the pain.
    I feel 100x better since I gave up work
    • AndrewJack07
    • By AndrewJack07 8th Aug 18, 1:59 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    AndrewJack07
    CBD oil
    How to sensibly buy LEGAL cbd oil? Because I got a letter saying customs has confiscated my package two times already.
    Last edited by MSE ForumTeam3; 08-08-2018 at 7:06 AM. Reason: Language
    • Mojisola
    • By Mojisola 8th Aug 18, 9:48 AM
    • 29,604 Posts
    • 75,688 Thanks
    Mojisola
    How to sensibly buy LEGAL cbd oil? Because I got a letter saying customs has confiscated my package two times already.
    Originally posted by AndrewJack07
    Buy from within the UK?
    • lilolilly2
    • By lilolilly2 15th Aug 18, 5:03 PM
    • 16 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    lilolilly2
    I can't get on the cbd brothers website. Anyone else having this problem?
    • JDPower
    • By JDPower 15th Aug 18, 5:56 PM
    • 1,585 Posts
    • 1,484 Thanks
    JDPower
    I can't get on the cbd brothers website. Anyone else having this problem?
    Originally posted by lilolilly2
    Nope, working fine here
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

607Posts Today

6,220Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta ta... for now. This August, as I try and do every few yrs, I'm lucky enough to be taking a sabbatical. No work,? https://t.co/Xx4R3eLhFG

• RT @lethalbrignull: @MartinSLewis I've been sitting here for a good while trying to decide my answer to this, feeling grateful for living i?

• Early days but currently it's exactly 50 50 in liberality v democracy, with younger people more liberal, older more? https://t.co/YwJr4izuIj

• Follow Martin