Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Mooloo
    • By Mooloo 31st Dec 17, 7:35 PM
    • 9,947Posts
    • 49,196Thanks
    Mooloo
    Mooloo’s Managing it in 2018
    • 31st Dec 17, 7:35 PM
    Mooloo’s Managing it in 2018 31st Dec 17 at 7:35 PM
    My previous threads here have been about my struggles etc bringing up my family and now my Granddaughter, building a business on little funds and a lot of faith.
    Titles suggested often are linked to my sewing, but this year I want to be different. No more Struggle!

This year is all about Managing it!
    Getting on top of the hiccups and the pitfalls.
    Managing to say NO more often.
    Managing to cut my Debts.
    Managing to raise my Income levels.
    Managing to make my Business even better.
    Managing to block time for the things I want to do.
    Managing to create a better home life.
    Managing to raise above the fire fighting and being ready to tackle issues before the fire.

So here is the start.
    I am due to go out celebrating the New Year this evening with my BF, and Welcome Home my DGD tomorrow.
    I will expand on my goals and plans over the next few days, and follow through the next 12 months.
    See you along the way.
    Without my fellow MSE!!!8217;ers I probably would have had a much tougher ride than I had.

This Forum tip was included in MoneySavingExpert.com's weekly email!
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 08-05-2018 at 10:27 AM.
    When I die I will know that I have lived, loved, mattered and made a difference, even if in a small way.
Page 70
    • phryne
    • By phryne 20th Sep 18, 9:45 AM
    • 135 Posts
    • 190 Thanks
    phryne
    I do admire anybody who can sew neatly, at speed. I certainly can't! Maybe you need someone who has had experience of sewing in a factory, or similar.
    • Mooloo
    • By Mooloo 20th Sep 18, 5:47 PM
    • 9,947 Posts
    • 49,196 Thanks
    Mooloo
    Very Probably!
    When I die I will know that I have lived, loved, mattered and made a difference, even if in a small way.
    • Mooloo
    • By Mooloo 20th Sep 18, 5:57 PM
    • 9,947 Posts
    • 49,196 Thanks
    Mooloo
    Yeah! After weeks of messing around with a cover for a crop sprayer, I have finally made something that works! Never again!
    Hopefully it will do what the farmer wanted it to do, and I can clear my workshop of 8ft of metal cage!
    The fabric artist has been back in with two new dresses to be made, and I have a cape to make for another customer.
    So I will have lots of making then.
    Cushion covers coming in thick and fast and now zips for coats. Winters on its way then.

Dgd is asleep and has hardly stirred from her room all day DS said.
    Got him to wash up their dishes, before I start to do lazy dinner of Pizza and garlic bread/salad.

Feeling a little more positive today!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

133Posts Today

1,872Users online

Martin's Twitter