Slimming Through The Winter - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Options

Comments

• Nicki
    Nicki Posts: 8,166 Forumite
    Options
    Lovely dress maman. I wouldn't be brave enough to wear it without something underneath though!
  • dawyldthing
    dawyldthing Posts: 3,438 Forumite
    Options
    Whiplashy wrote: »
    maman My consultant mentioned that the mugshots are now synned but she also said if you've been losing before eating them then that's not going to change just because they now have syns. She's not going to syn them herself and said it was up to us what we do about it. Personally, I believe they are now synned to make people aware of how much they are using them. I know a girl who has at least 2 a day on top of her three meals. That's going a bit over board with it. I can also see muller lights getting synned down the line too. There's people who eat 6 a day because they're free! That's going to impact on weight losses.

SP here again today. Have a massive pot of speed soup bubbling away. I'll be eating it for most of the week :rotfl:

Congrats to all the losers and hugs to those who are struggling :)

I'm on a couple of the Facebook groups and seen that too, plus pasta (which I know is free but some portion sizes are :o
    :T:T :beer: :beer::beer::beer: to the lil one :) :beer::beer::beer:
  • Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    That looks like a good meal planner, lots of fruit and veg, protein and variety.

How do you feel about the smaller bra?......... I don't like that mine have shrunk... I bought some chicken fillets for my bra - they don't alter the fact that my boobs are like tennis balls in empty sacks! :D:D:D:D

My back size has gone down from a 42 to a 40- I’ve actually gone up a cup size from a D to a DD! I had been buying 40DD’s and using an extender but I accidentally put one on without an extender and it was so comfy I didn’t realise I had forgotten the extender:D I bought a new bra in a 40DD and it also fit fine without the extender :j
    Thanks for your kind words all. I bought two tops and a pair of jeggings today in a size 16 which has lifted my mood a little bit x
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    Mrs_Ryan wrote: »
    My back size has gone down from a 42 to a 40- I’ve actually gone up a cup size from a D to a DD! I had been buying 40DD’s and using an extender but I accidentally put one on without an extender and it was so comfy I didn’t realise I had forgotten the extender:D I bought a new bra in a 40DD and it also fit fine without the extender :j
    Thanks for your kind words all. I bought two tops and a pair of jeggings today in a size 16 which has lifted my mood a little bit x

That is fabulous on both counts x
  • TakeItEazy
    TakeItEazy Posts: 2,660 Forumite
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    I think this is it tie.

http://www.sophisticatedpair.com/bra-size-calculator/

We've not seen tete for a while.

Thanks for this.
    Still says I’m 34E though :eek:
    I’m wearing 38C :rotfl:
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
  • TakeItEazy
    TakeItEazy Posts: 2,660 Forumite
    edited 20 January 2018 at 9:03PM
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    Well done on your loss gettingtheresometime :Tand thanks for the info.

That makes complete sense to me. I've never fancied a mug shot but I do much prefer straight to wok noodles compared with dried as a change from rice or pasta. At most, I have them once a week so I think I'll just be aware. I wonder whether I can ignore the extra syns they stuck on wine??:D

I agree. I go to an independent shop to be measured and buy just the one. Then I look regularly in TKMaxx :money:to buy more but you have to try them on. What annoys me is that so many bras are padded in one way or another which for most sizes just isn't necessary. I keep soft tshirt bras for under jumpers but when I want a really streamlined shape I have a couple of unpadded (very expensive) ones.

I bought this dress:
    http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/velvet-floral-print-plunge-dress-6920973

It's a very small 12 and without a good bra I'd be falling out of it!:rotfl:

Couldn’t see the dress, says couldn’t find what I was looking for :(
    Saw it on second attempt, bit too daring for me. Looks good though.
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well done, p00hsticks (brill, actually) and gts (magic).

Hope you recover soon, TIE. BTW I had to go in twice to see maman’s pretty (daring) dress. It says it’s sold out, so that’s maybe why it’s awkward.

Breakfast: poached eggs on ½ hexb toast & butter (3)
    Lunch: pea & ham soup, WW strawberry yogurt
    Dinner: chilli con carne & rice, ½ thin cinnamon & raisin bagel (3?), mixed berries, 1 scoop icecream (3 ½ )
    Snack: hexa cheese and tomatoes on ½ hexb toast

Fed up with the snow now.
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,271 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Great losses getting there sometime & poohsticks :j :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,271 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Had to also look twice to see Maman's fab dresss. Enjoy Maman.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • gettingtheresometime
    Options
    I must admit Maman you’re a lot braver than me wearing that dress!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure