Slimming Through The Winter - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Comments

• Hello everyone,

Well done on all the losses!
    My plan today is:
    B: Fat Free Skyr yogurt with melon & grapes
    L: Mixed Bean & Tuna salad
    D: Vegetable Szabi and rice. HEA will be milk for tea and HEB 2 x HiFi Bars.
    I missed my exercise class last night as I had a stinking headache, but booked in tonight for another one. I've got a long train journey tomorrow (4 hours each way!), so I'll need to make sure I've lots of syn free snacks organised and take lunch with me too.
    Have a good day x
    Save £12k in 2019 #111 £440.39/£4000
    Sealed pot challenge #5 £153.59/250
    Weight Loss 28/60 lb challenge
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,239 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ruby~~I dident think you had exams in your Masters.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Great loss Lush :j :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Just to let you know I am having a break.
    I am not coping well with life in general at the moment & this is just something else I cant cope with at the moment.

Take care all.

• beanielou wrote: »
    I am not coping well with life in general at the moment & this is just something else I cant cope with at the moment.

Take care all.

Beanielou

Take care, look after yourself and we'll be here when you come back

X
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,915 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Afternoon all :D
    Well done on the loses everyone:T:T
    Those that have gained or sts its another week this week x
    Kathryn when do you go in?
    Beabie, dont be a stranger and keep in touch and look after yourself xx
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    delighted to report -2lb for me last night - yay :) bit of a beige/syn-ful day today mostly due to the end of the month limp by my bank balance and partly due to the dire weather!

Normal service will resume shortly :)

Well done on the loss
    beanielou wrote: »

Take care all.

Hugs hun. Take care of yourself, and we are all here for you if you need us.
    bubbs wrote: »
    Kathryn when do you go in?

Tuesday morning, crack of dawn and starving hungry :(
    Zebras rock
  • TakeItEazy
    TakeItEazy Posts: 2,660 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Feel for you Beanie, take care of you! We’ll be here for you when you’re ready :A
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,580 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    You know we'll miss you beanie but you know where to find us when you're ready. :A

:T well done on your loss lush. Hope you can buy in lots of SW friendly food very soon. Beige Food is dangerous!!:eek:

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, scrambled egg, HEB toast, HEA milk
    L: LO chickenless casserole, berries & yogurt
    D: chunky chili, brown rice, SW chips, cottage cheese
    Syns: sauce 0.5

I think I have 4 syns left but I won't use them as I've done a bit of guesstimating this week.
  • esmy
    esmy Posts: 1,341 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Beanie do look after yourself - I think when we're overloaded we need to focus on the important things. We'll be rooting for you.

Kathryn I hope all goes well for you next week. Have you got a deputy for the spreadsheet?? See above about focussing on the important things...(I'm not offering, I'm afraid, as my IT skills are pretty basic, and that's overstating it!)

My car was snowed in this morning so went into my casual job on the bus. I couldn't believe the fare - just over a mile for £2.50 one way! If it happens again I'll get my walking boots out and hoof it. Anyway, shopping wasn't done so I made pizza with half a packet of wholemeal bread mix for the base, homemade tomato sauce with peppers, spicy wedges and an 'interesting' salad made from various bits of wilting veg - it was surprisingly nice and I'll count the base as my HEB for today. It went down well with the family so one to make another time.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure