Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Sa1sysoo
    • By Sa1sysoo 30th Dec 17, 2:05 PM
    • 274Posts
    • 1,096Thanks
    Sa1sysoo
    2018 - No Clutter To Be Seen
    • 30th Dec 17, 2:05 PM
    2018 - No Clutter To Be Seen 30th Dec 17 at 2:05 PM
    To use Guineapigsqueaks/my own wording, "A new thread for declutterbugs in 2015 2016 2017 2018!"

I'm going to aim to get rid of 2018 items in 2018.
    There are some lovely tips on the KonMari thread here, set up by the talented Slinky: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5681824

Of particular note is post 4 of where you can get rid of unwanted items:
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=69806488&postcount=4

Welcome one and all and happy decluttering!

This Forum tip was included in MoneySavingExpert.com's weekly email!
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 14-02-2018 at 11:50 AM.
    2018 £2 Savers Club #28 - £22/£100 Target Weight Loss: 4/6
    2018 1% Club (#8) - 8%/100% Declutter 2018 in 2018 - 317/2018
    Joint Overdraft: £1,400/£1,500, Barclaycard (0%): £4,638.42/£5,197.37
    DH Overdraft: £1,800 Virgin CC (0%):£4,086.20/£3,857.70
Page 47
    • Mrs Salad Dodger
    • By Mrs Salad Dodger 8th Jul 18, 4:23 PM
    • 1,203 Posts
    • 13,732 Thanks
    Mrs Salad Dodger
    marmiterules, 259 on previous page + 21 + 16 = 296 in total - if I can do it for edwink, it is only fair I have a look for you

I am lucky in that I decluttered my wardrobe a while ago of everything that had ‘shrunk in the wash’
    There are still too many clothes, especially t-shirts, but I am saving the further round of decluttering clothing until the next day it is cool & very wet unfortunately I need to be brutal especially with the stuff I haven’t worn or used in a year unless it is a special occasions outfit I have a funny feeling that I will find lots of special occasions outfits

Keep up the good work everyone

MrsSD
    • marmiterulesok
    • By marmiterulesok 8th Jul 18, 6:47 PM
    • 7,794 Posts
    • 35,433 Thanks
    marmiterulesok
    marmiterules, 259 on previous page + 21 + 16 = 296 in total - if I can do it for edwink, it is only fair I have a look for you

MrsSD
    Originally posted by Mrs Salad Dodger
    Thank you!
    NSD October 19/22
    Budgeting again in earnest,no excuses
    'Keep plodding,one day at a time'
    Savings: 911/2500chf
    • edwink
    • By edwink 8th Jul 18, 6:57 PM
    • 2,029 Posts
    • 13,372 Thanks
    edwink
    I can't remember where I am in the count but I'm decluttering 21 prs of trousers and 16 tops for the cs.All too small for me now. There's about three pairs that I can't bear to part with though.Maybe another day...
    Originally posted by marmiterulesok
    marmiterules, 259 on previous page + 21 + 16 = 296 in total - if I can do it for edwink, it is only fair I have a look for you MrsSD
    Originally posted by Mrs Salad Dodger

YAY!! I am so pleased that I am not the only one who keeps forgetting their decluttering total . I've done it twice now and Mrs (Sunbather) Salad Dodger came to my rescue on both occasions

Another excuse for sunbathing I see MrsSD

Edwink
    3.36 kWp system, 10 x Ultima & 4 x Panasonic solar panels, Solar Edge Inverter
    6 ducks ~ 3 hens ~ 1 handsome Cockerel
    2000ltr Rainwater harvesting system for loo flushing Hybrid Toyota Auris car

Hens & ducks chat thread
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5282209
    • villagelife
    • By villagelife 8th Jul 18, 9:48 PM
    • 1,521 Posts
    • 16,894 Thanks
    villagelife
    895 am old t shirt used for rugs.
    896 various bits of packaging.

Well done on everyone's decluttering efforts.
    • Saver-upper
    • By Saver-upper 8th Jul 18, 10:15 PM
    • 1,817 Posts
    • 13,720 Thanks
    Saver-upper
    A few weeks ago I bought down from the loft,allllllllll the containers I have emptied by decluttering on and off over the last few years.I told my partner they will not be going back into the loft-I don't mind what he does with his,but I am going to give away/sell most of my share.
    Today a friend came over with her children.All the boxes/baskets were sitting around my kitcehn.I know she is trying to organise her stuff,so asked her if she would like some.She was very pleased.
    So she left with 4 large IKEA baskets.These were items numbers 67-70 out of the loft .
    SPC #155 x 8.SPC7=£751.10 SPC8=£651.04 SPC9=£843.00 SPC10=£872.76
    Pinecone £301,Valued Opinions £10.50

• Mrs Salad Dodger
    • By Mrs Salad Dodger 8th Jul 18, 10:46 PM
    • 1,203 Posts
    • 13,732 Thanks
    Mrs Salad Dodger
    1. IF I NOTICE SOME SMALL TASK NEEDS DOING - I WILL DO IT IMMEDIATELY

2. I WILL LEAVE A ROOM TIDIER THAN WHEN I WENT IN - WITHOUT HIDING THE CLUTTER EXCEPT for the wardrobe room which is currently the storage room (sr)

Not that I need an excuse for sunbathing, edwink

Today was very hot again, so I am still pottering whilst making sure that DH & I were fully hydrated

DSis got up very late & then kept falling asleep in between watching telly & hydrating

In keeping with my two mantras - I have aired & made bed; done last nights washing up (oh, the shame ); washed up as I went along; done tonight’s washing up (dinner was herby breaded cod with new potatoes & petit pois - delicious); filled birds water bowls; 2 x washed down kitchen work surfaces; watered my very few flowers; emptied indoor bins to wheelie bins & lastly helped DH to create space in the garage - he may be able to get his motorbike in there soon

B1386 Small bag of garage detritus - Binned
    B1387 - B1411 - Non recyclable (nr) packaging, 5 nr trays, 9 nr plastic bags, 2 nr plastic pots, nr plastic sweetie tin, 6 past their best sheets, blankets, duvet covers (from France & used as furniture protection ) & a rather disgusting garden chair cushion - ALL Binned
    B1412 - B1423 Four glass bottles, two plastic bottles, two plastic milk cartons, one tin can, three lidded glass jars - all rinsed & recycled
    B1424 - B1427 Four small Cardboard Boxes dismantled & recycled
    B1428 - B1433 Cardboard packaging, 3 leaflets & 2 newspapers recycled
    B1434 Cardboard box dismantled & ready to go in loft (when it isn’t like a sauna )

DSis has given me a double quilt & a double duvet cover to be washed & put in CS bag & I have added a pretty indoor ceramic herb pot

B1435 - B1437 Bedding & herb pot for CS bag

As I am getting a bit absent minded I have just written a ‘To Do’ list for tomorrow

To a Clutter Free & Simpler Life

MrsSD
    B1437/B2018
    • villagelife
    • By villagelife 9th Jul 18, 6:36 AM
    • 1,521 Posts
    • 16,894 Thanks
    villagelife
    897 - a shower gel used up eventually a nd thrown. I wasn't keen on the smell so it's taken a long time to leave the house!
    897 - a bowl left at my sister's house. She let me know I had forgotten it but I have more than enough so she can keep it.

MrsSD I do like a list. It's the satisfaction of crossing things off when done..
    • Mrs Salad Dodger
    • By Mrs Salad Dodger 9th Jul 18, 9:31 PM
    • 1,203 Posts
    • 13,732 Thanks
    Mrs Salad Dodger

2. I WILL LEAVE A ROOM TIDIER THAN WHEN I WENT IN - WITHOUT HIDING THE CLUTTER EXCEPT for the wardrobe room which is currently the storage room (sr)

Today was hot again but very cloudy with an occasional brisk breeze so my pottering included washing our bedding & the cs bedding which has all been dried outside Now I just have to make the bed

DH & DSis went shopping in her car early afternoon & we are now stocked up with soft drinks for DSis, tonic for DH for his evening G&T & pale ale for me

In keeping with my two mantras - I have stripped the bed; DH & I have turned the mattress; washed our bedding & bedding for cs (need to make bed ); washed up, dried up & put away as I went along; dinner tonight is from the freezer (2 portions of hm cottage pie with peas for DH & DSis and hm bolognese sauce with bread for me); filled birds water bowls; washed down kitchen work surfaces; watered my very few flowers; vacuumed downstairs & kitchen; made a fresh fruit salad; decanted sugar into jar; put all the shopping away; sorted post & sourced birthday cards from my small stash - will be written tonight & posted tomorrow but I need more cards so a small shopping trip tomorrow. No actual decluttering done but managed a few bits of day to day stuff

B1438 - B1444 Five nr plastic bags, two nr plastic packaging - Binned
    B1445 - B1452 Two cardboard boxes dismantled, two cardboard packaging, two magazines & a leaflet, egg carton - Recycled
    B1453 - B1456 Two plastic bottles, plastic milk carton, one tin can - rinsed & recycled

Lastly, I brought back two very large roasting tins from France to swap out for my roasting tins BUT they are too big for my ovens so

B1457 - B1458 Two roasting tins into CS bag

villagelife, re my ‘To Do’ list not much crossed off & more added

MrsSD
    B1458/B2018
    • MrsStepford
    • By MrsStepford 10th Jul 18, 5:30 PM
    • 161 Posts
    • 336 Thanks
    MrsStepford
    Mr Stepford bought me a project book so that I can keep track of my Declutter thing.

Yesterday I stickered all my tins with Use By labels and cleared out the cleaning cupboard and reorganised. I don't think I'll need to buy loo cleaner for the rest of the year

My husband is signed up for Gift Aid with Oxfam. I sold four boxes of books to We Buy Books then he got Oxfam to print out some sheets of stickers and I stickered five boxes so far. We sorted out DVDs and the stuff which We Buy Books wouldn't buy is going to Cash Converters (two boxes). I'm also stickering stuff which would be impractical to eBay or take to Cash Converters. Once the sticker is on, it's going, so I can't sneak anything out of the boxes.

Ordered a new floor lamp today. Mr Stepford dismantled the old brass one last night and put it in the scrap box.

It's not worth collecting food tins and drinks cans. We collected 31.5kg over 1.5 years - and got 3.75 Really, what you want is the non-ferrous (non-magnetic metal). It's generally not worth buying any from boot fairs and charity shops as it's rare to get it cheap enough to make a profit. Besides, the idea is to get rid of clutter, not collect it !

Making sure that you recycle paper and plastic is a great help for decluttering.

I went through a lot of cook books and cut out the recipes. Stuck them on A4 paper and put in plastic pockets, then in a ring binder. You can sort them however you want eg starters, veg etc or by book and then when cooking, the plastic pocket is wipe clean

Used to have a lot of old shells in a dish in sitting room and moved those into a pot in garden as decorative mulch. Also wash mussel shells any time I buy them in Lidl and do same.

Been through jewellery boxes and identified some stuff to take to Cash Converters.

If you have old but CLEAN clothes which aren't in good enough condition to sell or give to charity, bag them and hand them to a charity shop for rags as many of them sell the unsaleable stuff to companies as rags.

I couldn't possibly work out how many tins, bottles and plastic stuff we recycle. Mr Stepford gets through 30 x 500ml bottles of Badoit per month and I get through 24 x 500ml of Evian for example. Also 4 x 250ml milk bottles plus 1 x 2L bottle per week.
    Last edited by MrsStepford; 10-07-2018 at 5:43 PM.
    • Saver-upper
    • By Saver-upper 10th Jul 18, 10:21 PM
    • 1,817 Posts
    • 13,720 Thanks
    Saver-upper
    MrsSD I do like a list. It's the satisfaction of crossing things off when done..
    Originally posted by villagelife

And not just crossing things off when they are done,but also adding things to the list after you have done it,just so you can then cross it off .

Took a trip to the charity shop today.Alot of it was partner's stuff (he is a hoarder).
    Out of his mancave to charity today:
    1063-1073:11 tankards
    1074-1088:15 PC games
    1089:DVD box set
    1090:DVD

Out of the house:
    1091-1093:3 raincoats
    1094-1104:11 plastic toy animals
    1105-1119:bag of 15 rags
    SPC #155 x 8.SPC7=£751.10 SPC8=£651.04 SPC9=£843.00 SPC10=£872.76
    Pinecone £301,Valued Opinions £10.50

• Mrs Salad Dodger
    • By Mrs Salad Dodger 11th Jul 18, 2:35 AM
    • 1,203 Posts
    • 13,732 Thanks
    Mrs Salad Dodger

Today was cooler and very cloudy - at various stages during the day I thought it was going to rain but not a single drop.

DH helped DSis affix her TV to the wall in her room (he had all the proper tools) & then I persuaded them both to visit the attic - several items brought down for cs, garden & shed, tidied up & then added various appliance boxes & dismantled boxes which has created space in the spare room - apparently it was like a sauna in the attic and DH has oredered a new larger shed

In keeping with my two mantras - made bed this morning (after sleeping just on the mattress which is now completely aired ); washed up, dried up & put away as I went along; dinner tonight was using up all leftovers & use by items from the fridge - sm Chinese marinaded chicken legs & saut!ed lo new potatoes with gem lettuce & rocket for DSis, lo reheated hm cottage pie with lo salad bits for DH and lo salad bits & ‘use by’ sliced meats for me; (DSis filled birds water bowls); washed down kitchen work surfaces; watered my very few flowers; sugar bowl refilled, as well as tea bag & coffee jars; general tidying; visit to neighbour as she put DH forward for £100 for recommending the double glazing company she is using for her new windows & doors But they needed info to make sure he is entitled to the payment i.e. making it difficult to claim ; tightened toilet flush handle;

B1458 - B1466 One nr plastic bag, two nr plastic packaging, nr plastic netting, three nr plastic trays, two nr plastic pots - ALL Binned
    B1467 - B1471 Two cardboard boxes dismantled, paper packaging, cardboard tray, plastic fruit punnet - Recycled
    B1472 - B1477 Plastic bottle, five tin cans - rinsed & recycled
    B1478 - B1486 DSis’s TV box, games console box & seven dismantled packing boxes put into loft
    B1487 - B1493 Four peony stands, garden chair & 2 directors chairs relocated from attic to shed
    B1494 - B1498 Hockey stick, four 18” x 18” Hollowfibre Cushion Pads to CS

MrsSD
    B1498/B2018
    • villagelife
    • By villagelife 11th Jul 18, 6:41 AM
    • 1,521 Posts
    • 16,894 Thanks
    villagelife
    898 a t shirt taken to charity shop
    899 more paperwork shredded
    900 last month's parish magazine recycled.

Reached 900.

I also add things I've done to my to do list so I can cross them off.
    • marmiterulesok
    • By marmiterulesok 11th Jul 18, 7:07 AM
    • 7,794 Posts
    • 35,433 Thanks
    marmiterulesok
    297-300 3 pairs of socks and 1 pair of trousers
    300-329 30 dvds
    NSD October 19/22
    • Molillie
    • By Molillie 11th Jul 18, 9:49 AM
    • 125 Posts
    • 900 Thanks
    Molillie
    I've completely lost the plot at the moment. (heat-related laziness) From today I'm house and pet-sitting for a friend for a week, so thought I'd pop home for an hour or so each day and do some cleaning and organising stuff without being distracted by the internet and so on, as I'm going to take the laptop and tablet to the other house.
    I keep seeing places to aspire to. Last week it was the flat of a couple who bought it after a "late" marriage. It was half the ground floor of a converted large house, and is lovely, with a beautiful garden, and everything inside very well-planned. The garden has old walls, and is very private, I think it must have been the original kitchen garden. They both had to get rid of many possessions to fit in there, and feel that it was so worth it, and they were lucky to find it after ignoring lots of advice to go for new-builds. They do get noise from the neighbours at times, but nothing too serious.
    Hope everyone is doing well.
    • marmiterulesok
    • By marmiterulesok 11th Jul 18, 10:24 AM
    • 7,794 Posts
    • 35,433 Thanks
    marmiterulesok
    330-334 trousers
    335-340 knickers
    341-344 nighties
    NSD October 19/22
    • retiredinfrance
    • By retiredinfrance 12th Jul 18, 2:52 PM
    • 76 Posts
    • 604 Thanks
    retiredinfrance
    MrsSD , you are such a lovely person. Thanks for thinking of me. I have been decluttering the garden at the moment - up very early as it is so hot later on then sleeping in the afternoon then out again late evening. Well I got sick of being hot and exhausted and so and here comes the confessions , yes, two.
    The first is that the sales are on here , just like the UK, and I have had two day trips out ( sounds like an escape plan) to large towns and I have been buying things- clothes and shoes- just the one pair only 20 euros and when I asked for the box I found that they had been 90.All leather,too.That's enough of sounding like I am on the wrong thread. The second is that a charity shop had a big sale and I bought clutter. Yes, I'm ashamed but the items are all very pretty and or needed , including a pack of brand new knickers in my size.Which means that I was able to declutter some on the way to being tatty ones . Now all my knickers are hospital quality. I will explain. My Granny used to say that underwear should be able to withstand being looked at if one was unfortunate to be taken to hospital in an emergency. And I have replaced tatty gardenwear- polyester 20yr old shorts replaced with pale grey linen, from my localCS, of course.

306 shorts to rag recycling
    307 Tshirt to sameand

308-312 knickers to same
    313bag of books to CS
    314 earrings to CS
    315 pile of cards to recyc just after I read the last few days posts and MrsSD's good wishes.And welcome to the newcomers I am now fired up again and will stop sleeping in the afternoon and have time to declutter.
    • Mrs Salad Dodger
    • By Mrs Salad Dodger 12th Jul 18, 8:45 PM
    • 1,203 Posts
    • 13,732 Thanks
    Mrs Salad Dodger

my token expired & I have just lost my post so am starting again

I am with you Molillie my decluttering of anything worthwhile has ground to a complete halt The CS van has still not been repaired - at least SEVEN weeks now so I still have the long single divan bed, mattress & headboard, single wardrobe, bedside cabinet, five large terracotta garden pots, five wooden garden chairs (for upcycling), two sturdy combination lock Carlton suitcases, an orthopaedic chair; a canvas shopping bag & two bags of children’s books cluttering up the place Apparently I will be the first pick up when the van is repaired but who knows when that will be I want to add these items to my list

Wednesday was a lot cooler in the morning (quite chilly at times which pleased my DSis no end ) and very cloudy - but brightened up considerably in the afternoon. Today started warmer & cloudy but the sun has burned off the heavy cloud & it is now warming up nicely with blue sky & the very pretty wispy clouds

Yesterday DH started digging out the extra space for the new larger shed - he will be doing the base himself as the shed deal includes delivery & building He must have shed a few lbs as he was digging in hot sunshine
    DSis & I went to the P.O. & then onto the cs with two bags of already counted items & the shop was open - my DSis was beginning to doubt it was ever open We then spent the next hour & a half chatting to the cs lady - lots of laughter & kept her from getting bored as she only had one customer all day Then did an sm shop & got the bus home - completely empty roads as there was some football match on the tv

Today DSis has been to the Doctor - back tomorrow for a blood test + 2 forms to fill in for appointments for the cardiology & respiratory depts. at the hospital. DSis was shocked that she has to pay for each item on her prescription - to her mind one piece of paper = one charge. She walked back by the dock & past the cs which was closed
    I have basically done sweet Fanny Adams today & DH is away for a couple of days on his motorbike doing the Round Britain Rally - as a reward for all his hard work & putting up with my DSis & me

In keeping with my two mantras over the last two days - 2 x aired & made bed; washed up, dried up & put away as I went along; dinner last night was help yourself to what was in the fridge & tonight has yet to be decided & only for two; filled birds water bowls; washed down kitchen work surfaces; watered my very few flowers; watered my sm living salad; sugar bowl refilled; general tidying; moved some of the paintings/pictures under our bed to top of wardrobe - decision pending on sale or donate.

B1499 - B1504 One nr plastic bag, two nr plastic packaging, two nr plastic trays, nr plastic pot - ALL Binned
    B1505 - B1508 Three lots of Cardboard packaging, magazine - Recycled
    B1509 - B1512 Three plastic milk cartons & a glass bottle - rinsed & recycled

retiredinfrance, I have just seen your post - welcome back You have been busy & very sensible If having a siesta keeps you decluttering then I would continue as it seems to work & no confessions needed as you appear to have adopted the ‘one in, one out’ method of decluttering & I won’t ‘hear’ another word on the matter sticks fingers in ears

You have reinvigorated me as my decluttering mojo has been on holiday for a few days

Now just need basketcase to post - I hope you are OK basketcase?

So, onwards & outwards

MrsSD
    B1512/B2018
    • villagelife
    • By villagelife 13th Jul 18, 2:32 PM
    • 1,521 Posts
    • 16,894 Thanks
    villagelife
    Hi all, I've been busy so far today and depressingly most has come from an area I've already cleared!

Here goes
    991-902 a tagine and lid
    903 some coloured tissue paper which has seen better days
    904-909 some glass pots.
    910-921 probably more than 12 bags
    922 some rags
    923 shredded some paperwork
    924-925 boxes recycled
    926-932 bottle bags
    933 a cardboard broken bottle carrier
    934 some string
    935 an extension lead.
    936 some brown paper which had seen better days.
    937-940 cards with no envelopes.

That's all for now..
    • marmiterulesok
    • By marmiterulesok 13th Jul 18, 4:32 PM
    • 7,794 Posts
    • 35,433 Thanks
    marmiterulesok
    I took two full bin bags full of decluttered clothes to the cs.Just one more bag to take out.You don't see much of a difference in the bedroom of course, but the cupboards/drawers are more empty.
    NSD October 19/22
    • edwink
    • By edwink 13th Jul 18, 4:57 PM
    • 2,029 Posts
    • 13,372 Thanks
    edwink
    Finally had time to post on here with not one but 2 lists of decluttering that I have done.

Villagelife I have just redone a previously decluttered room but think this time I was more ruthless with what was going out the door. To be honest though I think it looks a bit empty in there now though . Think I liked the look of it when it was cluttered cos it looked all cosy then

1 x Xmas ornament CS
    4 x Pairs of shorts CS
    2 x Shirts CS
    4 x Ankle bracelets CS
    1 x L.O.V.E ornament CS
    1 x Ballet sandals CS
    2 x Tea light holders CS
    1 x Hairband CS
    1 x Hair tie CS
    1 x Summer hat CS
    1 x Large cardboard box REC
    1 x Handbag CS
    1 x Watch CS
    1 x Jug CS
    1 x Karen Millen dress CS
    1 x Laura Ashley dress CS
    3 x Broken coat hangers BIN
    1 x electric toothbrush box REC
    1 x Room freshener UU Plastic REC
    1 x Metal pen holder ornament CS
    3 x Hen ornaments CS
    3 x Red shabby chic indoor planters CS
    1 x Hanging tile plaque CS
    1 x Wooden picture frame KINDLING
    1 x Tatty fabric basket liner BIN
    1 x Jam jar lid REC
    1 x Jewellery bag CS
    1 x dress CS
    1 x Shopping trolley CS
    1 x Pair old secateurs BIN
    1 x Old rusty fork trowel METAL REC
    1 x Broken wind up torch BIN
    1 x Broken hairband BIN
    1 x Hair conditioner UU
    1 x Plastic sleeve BIN
    2 x Garden knee pads BIN
    1 x Small metal planter METAL REC
    6 x Broken flower pots BIN
    1 x Small broken fork METAL REC
    6 x Tiles Broken BIN
    1 x Various bits of old chicken wire METAL REC
    6 x Huge plant trays plastic REC
    5 x Seedling blister trays BIN
    2 x Broken watering can roses BIN
    2 x Terracotta pots broken for CROCS
    6 x Plant labels BIN
    1 x Felt tin pen UU
    And a partridge in a pear tree

Edwink

654 + 88 (Not including the partridge or the pair tree) = 742
    Last edited by edwink; 13-07-2018 at 5:12 PM.
    3.36 kWp system, 10 x Ultima & 4 x Panasonic solar panels, Solar Edge Inverter
    6 ducks ~ 3 hens ~ 1 handsome Cockerel
    2000ltr Rainwater harvesting system for loo flushing Hybrid Toyota Auris car

Hens & ducks chat thread
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5282209
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

183Posts Today

1,672Users online

Martin's Twitter