Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • 3forholidays
    • By 3forholidays 24th Dec 17, 7:08 PM
    • 1,252Posts
    • 13,336Thanks
    3forholidays
    * Rocking around the Christmas Tree * - It's the 2018 Christmas Chatter Thread
    • 24th Dec 17, 7:08 PM
    * Rocking around the Christmas Tree * - It's the 2018 Christmas Chatter Thread 24th Dec 17 at 7:08 PM
    ‘Rockin' around the Christmas tree
    At the Christmas party hop
    Mistletoe hung where you can see
    Every couple tries to stop

Rockin' around the Christmas tree
    Let the Christmas spirit ring
    Later we'll have some pumpkin pie
    And we'll do some caroling’

Hello and welcome to the 7th Christmas Chatter Thread.

It’s hard to believe that another year has gone and we are almost at the big event that we have spent so long planning and preparing for! But this thread is about so much more than Christmas but about the whole year with all the ups and downs, as well as the bits in between.

NOTE - For all new people please don't lurk, but come and join in with all the chatter. We are all a little mad (about Christmas!), but not dangerous.

The following posts will be made up of all the links saved from last year with new ones added as we go.
    This will hopefully make it easier in October/November when we are all looking for them.

Please let me know if any become out of date or if you would like your birthday added to the list

Thanks to all posters on the previous threads – the thread is only a success because of your contributions!

So on that note it is over to you and roll on Christmas 2018!

Our Birthdays

JANUARY
    Newthrift 18th
    Clumsy42 28th

FEBRUARY
    murie 24th
    junior_j 25th

MARCH
    vulpix 12th

APRIL
    quidsy 23rd
    princesskitty29 29th

MAY
    pixtotts 4th
    Opee92 13th
    jakes-mum 19th
    Girl in a Yellow Dress 21st

JUNE
    Nic2075 1st
    04624181 13th
    dropsofjupiter 22nd
    msgigglewick 23rd

JULY
    mrs-moneypenny 17th
    Hanley25 19th

AUGUST
    Treasurequeen 12th
    patentgirl 30th

SEPTEMBER
    Spendless 28th
    whitesatin 28th

OCTOBER
    freespirit66 1st

NOVEMBER
    Peppapig 1st
    mrsinvisable 7th
    pinknfluffy28 28th

DECEMBER
    FeistyFidget 14th
    3forholidays 15th
    CHRISSYG 25th !!!!!!!!

This Forum tip was included in MoneySavingExpert.com's weekly email!
    Last edited by MSE Tine; 13-11-2018 at 4:32 PM.
    A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot, and realise how blessed you are.

SPC No 043
    SPC 10 - £520 SPC 11 - £975
Page 26
    • Peppapig
    • By Peppapig 13th Jul 18, 8:51 AM
    • 1,252 Posts
    • 16,924 Thanks
    Peppapig
    GYD do you remember how much the baby boa wrench cost? Itís a great idea and Iíve just had a look on Amazon but they vary in price from £1.89 to £9+ and I have no idea what the difference is.

KERRI I think breaking the trip up might be the way to go but at the moment itís so hit and miss with DH being ok that we canít book anything. Iím hoping we can do it next Spring.

FREE well done on your hospital visit, thereís no stopping you. Weíre lucky in that we like the sun but weíve got one room that stays much cooler so when I get too hot I can sit in there. Iím afraid Iím def with your DD on feeling so much better when itís hot. I havenít heard them mention Christmas in July on QVC but theyíd better blooming do it! Rubbish or not itís the official start of my Christmas prep.

PRINCESSKITTY I know how you feel about time passing, the little ones become big ones almost before you know it. Youíre doing the best thing though, cherish the days while theyíre here and youíll have all the lovely memories when theyíre gone. I still miss my DDs being small, when I could just pick them up and cuddle them, and theyíre both in their thirties now! Scares me to think theyíre now older than I was at the times Iím reminiscing about It seems so recent. When I hear people talking about being born in the nineties I think Ďwhy arenít you in school?í - to me the nineties seem like yesterday. Wow I sound really old
    It's the most wonderful timeof the year .....
    • Gettingtherequickly
    • By Gettingtherequickly 13th Jul 18, 9:16 AM
    • 3,811 Posts
    • 16,835 Thanks
    Gettingtherequickly
    I may pick your brain when it comes to the bathroom.
    Originally posted by girlinayellowdress
    And if I can't help, I know a man who can!
    A smile costs little but creates much
    • Gettingtherequickly
    • By Gettingtherequickly 13th Jul 18, 9:20 AM
    • 3,811 Posts
    • 16,835 Thanks
    Gettingtherequickly
    Free, so proud of you! Egypt fell through, vendor took it off the market, won't tell family why, but she knew I was interested, so we genuinely don't know whether it was because she changed her mind or didn't want to sell to a non national. Oh well, will look into it later, that one would have been ideal as it is in the same building, so famalam would be able to keep an eye on it easily.
    A smile costs little but creates much
    • vulpix
    • By vulpix 13th Jul 18, 10:01 AM
    • 920 Posts
    • 16,460 Thanks
    vulpix
    Hellooooo,it's raining!!!!!!!!!!!!! the third time in 3 months.And one of those times was some drizzle. Hope the moor fires are getting some.I like the good weather but I am a gardener too so also like the rain.

My friend works for one of those pleasure flight helicopter companies and took me up in a helicopter as a surprise last Sunday. Although we were in Cheshire the moor fires were very visible.Her SIL is a firefighter too and has spent weeks up there.I hadn't been in a helicopter before,loved it.

RL has been and continues to be manic with a little bit of a forced slow down last week with gout.Never had it before but my Mum and nephew suffer with it so suppose I am lucky that I have never had it before.A new style of pain that I not experienced before. It is on the mend now.

Mr V is in the local market towns carnival on Saturday,still decorating stuff to make for that and village fete on Sunday which I am helping with.

Christmas wise nothing to report other than I am making a gold Christmas tree skirt now.As I have changed the sofa in the sitting room to a straw colour one I am going gold in there this year.I am using a gold sequin top from the chazzer,it will look ace.

DD1 has got a new boyfriend.Met him briefly on Wednesday whilst we did a viewing on a no chance house for DD1.The house was empty and the best bit about it was on the top of the chimney breast just below the ceiling was a screw with a bottom set of false teeth.

Peppa I just had to look up a baby boa,thought you were taking up reptile keeping.My Mum has a battery jar opener which is great. Before when anyone went to visit there were always jars on the worktop for opening.
    I am sorry that Mr P isn't so good,I think a break in the UK is a plan. I think we may do the same because of my MIL.There are so many places I have never been in the UK.Mainly down south and the North East. Any recommendations for "down south" much appreciated.

Nic your holiday sounded lovely both for you and the kids.You can't beat Scotland in the right weather! You did so well with the sun deal.I used to do them when my kids were younger but never got the park or the date I wanted.lol.

TQ you are so organised,I like the sound of those ceramic toadstools particularly how they are made.

Lazy sheep,congratulation.Well Done.xx

PK 29 time flies when you have children. It is yesterday mine were preschoolers.Get as many cuddles as you can,mine are not too keen to sit on my lap these days.

GTQ cake marathon in this heat.Shame about the Egypt property,the right one will come along.Teeth Hope its all done now

Kerry gt saved yourself a good bit there with your DIY. I didnt know about your garden.Pain.

Free well,what can I say! Take the dog every time? Bloomin marvellous.I am sure it must be linked to having diagnoses and some proper treatment which has got to help you feel better in yourself.

0462 hows tricks? did you get back to school?

Hello to everyone else

How are weight losses doing? I have lost 2 stone now,still on a roll.for now!

Vx
    • CHRISSYG
    • By CHRISSYG 13th Jul 18, 10:15 AM
    • 5,768 Posts
    • 16,647 Thanks
    CHRISSYG
    [QUOTE=vulpix;74523469]

RL has been and continues to be manic with a little bit of a forced slow down last week with gout.Never had it before but my Mum and nephew suffer with it so suppose I am lucky that I have never had it before.A new style of pain that I not experienced before. It is on the mend now.

I had my first ever episode of Gout last year its so painful i had to go to the Drs in my slippers ! Every now and then i get a little discomfort but no major flare ups [touch wood].

Stuck indoors today waiting for the council to come to do an electrical inspection , its a new service they have started but the appointment is anywhere from 8am to 8pm .

We too have had a little rain which was lovely but our next week forcast is for storms mid week just the same time my new window cleaner is supposed to come !typical lol.
    Be careful who you entrust with the care of you vulnerable loved ones thereís a lot of bottom feeding scum posing as normal human beings !
    • girlinayellowdress
    • By girlinayellowdress 13th Jul 18, 12:36 PM
    • 607 Posts
    • 9,271 Thanks
    girlinayellowdress
    Peppa this is the one and was ideal for the garden tap and jars etc

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002HMRU34/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    • Clumsy42
    • By Clumsy42 13th Jul 18, 7:42 PM
    • 151 Posts
    • 2,231 Thanks
    Clumsy42
    Hello everyone. I'm afraid it has been literal months since I've been on! But I've caught up now (what a marathon read that was, had to do it in stages!).

Well since I've been gone I've been suffering in the heat, been on a lovely holiday to North Wales and my new baby niece is coming up to 3 months old!

Quick update re heart issues. GP says I need to slowly recondition my heart and recommended swimming. Alas I can't actually swim . Will be starting with very short sessions on exercise bike (1 or 2 mins) a day and hoping to build up my strength without triggering my ME too badly. Hopefully I will be strong enough to try swimming lessons next year sometime?

Sorry to read about all the benefits forms coming in the post. We learn to dread brown envelopes don't we?

CHRISSYG - I adore Redbubble. Been ordering from them occasionally for years (back when the t-shirts used to come all the way from America!). Just had a Harry Potter and a Doctor Who t-shirt come in the post this week. Love them.

Finally had some rain here today which made me happy. Missed out on the petrichor smell though!

Hope everyone is keeping well.
    ďIn 900 years of time and space, Iíve never met anyone who wasnít importantĒ
    - Eleventh Doctor
    • Treasurequeen
    • By Treasurequeen 13th Jul 18, 8:35 PM
    • 387 Posts
    • 4,310 Thanks
    Treasurequeen
    Still not heard back from esa people after sending my forms back will give them until next Wednesday then I will chase up. Just hoping my letters havent gone into my next door neighbours flat as it is now voided by the council. My advocate is helping me regarding my housing situation and the bullying.

On the Christmas front I am m building a lovely collection of Christmas novels that I have been buying from charity shops. I have finished my grans Christmas present now, so I can relax a little bit.

Bought a few bits for my parents hamper yesterday, I am going to buy a tote shopping bag as the hamper base.

Free thanks for the crystal tip the other week I have kyanite in my collection.

Hope everyone is ok in this heat, Iím wishing for rain as everything is dying outside.
    Last edited by Treasurequeen; 13-07-2018 at 8:37 PM.
    The £1000 emergency fund challenge #223
    Pay for birthdays and Christmas 2018 with surveys #17
    2018 Frugal Living Challenge #44
    Sealed Pot Challenge 2018~ 11 #40
    £2 saver club #26 £104
    • Peppapig
    • By Peppapig 13th Jul 18, 9:08 PM
    • 1,252 Posts
    • 16,924 Thanks
    Peppapig
    Thanks GYD, have ordered that one. Itís coming into stock on 16th July but thatís still within my free trial month for Amazon Prime so Iím happy.
    • mrsinvisible
    • By mrsinvisible 14th Jul 18, 7:41 AM
    • 1,276 Posts
    • 13,272 Thanks
    mrsinvisible
    Good morning, hooray, we got the sun back.
    l'm another who feels much better in the warm/hot/sunny weather. ln the winter l want to hibernate, and if it wasn't for Christmas l probably would.
    My gadabout lifestyle continues, l am off to a wedding this afternoon. One of Mrl's carers who continued in touch after he died (mr l that is, not lovely carer) has become a friend and he and his long time partner are marrying today.

l am also running about like a headless chicken trying to get organised for China, less than 3 weeks to go.

Christmas prep got a stage further as a friend who works for a mail order company gave me a load of stuff that l can regift. (If l can bring myself to part with it, that is).
    Conservatory roof is still noticeable by its absence, must get in touch with them this weekend, and hope that the materials have arrived.
    Bit of rotten bad news is DS2 has been diagnosed as having dry macular degeneration, usually found in over60s and he is 20 years short of that. Seems so unfair, on top of all his other health problems.
    Moan over, off to iron gladrags and try to de-wrinkle the rest of me, that will take much longer, lol. xx
    • vulpix
    • By vulpix 14th Jul 18, 9:01 AM
    • 920 Posts
    • 16,460 Thanks
    vulpix
    Oh Mrs I,rotten luck for your son. This is what my Mum has but she is 84.I do believe there has been a breakthrough with stem cell research,worth investigating.Enjoy the wedding and of course China.

TQ,pleased to hear you are getting some help with your situation,I hope it reaches a satisfactory conclusion.

AAAAAAAAAAAnd they have gone...relax. Mr V and DD2 have gone to carnival prep and work.Mr V was slightly stressed last night whilst not having the right screws for his carnival float!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has apologised this morning so it must have been bad if he noticed.

Chrissy G I did house viewings in my slippers too. I wanted to ask you if you have ever been to Naylor garden pots factory shop? It is not far from Cannon Hall which you recommended last year or the year before.
    Any other nice places to visit also most welcome.

Vx
    • princesskitty29
    • By princesskitty29 15th Jul 18, 8:17 AM
    • 908 Posts
    • 12,312 Thanks
    princesskitty29
    Hi all, I tried to catch up a bit but couldnít catch up completely, so a few of the comments below are from conversations a while ago! Sorry if Iíve missed any big news. Iím definitely getting all the cuddles in with my boys now, I have a feeling boys will stop giving cuddles before girls do?

Thanks to those of you who reassured me after I started a thread outside of this one Ė gosh that feels like ages ago now, thankfully I have forgotten about it!

04624181 Loved your Christmas questions! Here are my answers:
    Panto = I donít have one, I think I only went to one panto when I was little and that was Cinderella, but I donít remember it! Weíre hoping to take Wiggle to one this year.
    Christmas drink = hot choc/glass of champagne
    Christmas dessert = strawberry trifle Ė it wouldnít be Christmas without one!
    Christmas treat = Iíve carried on my mums tradition in our home where leading up to Christmas day we have little bowls of nibbles everywhere, like nuts, Pringles, chocs etc that we graze on.

freespirit Bless your DGS, it must be very difficult for him at this stage as he is too little to understand whatís going on. It must also be extremely difficult for your DD as when you find something like that out you want to know all about it and what you can do to help him, but as theyíre so slow you just have to wait around getting frustrated. I do hope they can see how far he is soon, for his sake and your DDís. I am also a bit like you, I melt in the heat and find myself feeling really lethargic, I am much better when it cools down a little.

vulpix my worst Christmas food is the same as yours, Christmas pudding, cake and mince pies!! I also donít like mulled wine so it wipes out most festive foods in one go!

girlinayellowdress well done on the weight loss, good job!

Clumsy it sounds like you are doing the right thing with the exercise bike before taking on the swimming lessons. I canít swim that well and it seems to be the answer to so many ailments so I should probably get better at it too!

mrsinvisible Iím so sorry to hear about your DS2, life really is so unfair sometimes!
    • By 04624181 15th Jul 18, 11:45 AM
    • 548 Posts
    • 6,489 Thanks
    Good morning All,

How fast is timing ticking by at the moment? Add that to real life and health problems and the world seems to be spinning so much faster than it usually is. Cannot believe the kids finish school next week! Then we have 6 weeks of fun and memories to make before they are back at school and the Christmas preparations ramp up to high.

It has been a while since I last posted due to all sorts of reasons which I will not bore you with.

Nic2075-Sounds like you had a lovely holiday. Love that you found some Christmas shops, our family would have been split down the middle, myself and DD loving it and my DH and DS standing outside of the shop completely fed up lol.
    Peppa-those names for your DGs groups at school are absolutely gorgeous. I hope they both really enjoy it. Let us know how your DGs first day goes. I am going back on Monday after a very good chat with my GP. I have to wear my boot at school as much as possible.
    Lazysheep- Congratulations on your new arrival x
    Princesskitty29-There is absolutely no reason to explain the reasoning for putting on a Christmas film to lift your spirits/mood. It is also my go to whenever I am feeling the same way as you. It makes me so happy.
    GTQ-Wow, dentist charges are getting ridiculous now. Sorry to hear about the Egypt property falling through.
    GIYD- Sounds like things are a lot more positive for you all at the moment, which is great. Well done on the weight loss
    Free- I have enjoyed the weather but will admit that the cooler weather/rain the past day or two has been a welcome break. Well done on the hospital appt. You are doing marvellous.
    kerrigt-well done on fixing the tap lol
    Vulpix- My dad gets gout and I have witnessed him have some very painful episodes. He now knows the early warning signs so starts to take the meds straight away. It does not prevent it but makes a flair of it more manageable. Hope you ok. I am starting back at work on Monday, amended duties for the last week. Looking forward to it.
    Chrissyg- 8am-8pm is a long appt time wow! Hope you didn't have to wait too long
    Clumsy42- Sounds like you have designed a good plan to learn to swim and help to gently recondition your heart. Great news.
    TreasureQueen- Hope you hear off the ESA soon. I am sending my PIP forms in tomorrow.
    MrsI-Hope you had a lovely time at the wedding. Sorry to hear about your sons health.
    Princesskitty29- I hope wiggle enjoys the panto this year. This will be our 5th year of doing pantos as a family of 4 and we absolutely love it. It has become a real tradition. This year it will be on Christmas Eve which makes it even more special.

Sorry for the long post, I have not been on for a while. Sorry if I have missed anybody out, I am typing but getting interrupted by kids wanting food, drink and entertaining lol
    • CHRISSYG
    • By CHRISSYG 15th Jul 18, 6:33 PM
    • 5,768 Posts
    • 16,647 Thanks
    CHRISSYG
    [QUOTE=vulpix;74527195]

Chrissy G I did house viewings in my slippers too. I wanted to ask you if you have ever been to Naylor garden pots factory shop? It is not far from Cannon Hall which you recommended last year or the year before.
    Any other nice places to visit also most welcome.

I havent heard of that before but may have to have a visit . We loved the tropical butterfly house and the Yorkshire wildlife park .

I have managed to find a local artist who is going to do a drawing of Hannahs crush William Beck so thatís another xmas gift sorted . Crush is understating it ďslightlyĒlol
    Be careful who you entrust with the care of you vulnerable loved ones thereís a lot of bottom feeding scum posing as normal human beings !
    • vulpix
    • By vulpix 17th Jul 18, 11:52 AM
    • 920 Posts
    • 16,460 Thanks
    vulpix
    Thanks ChrissyG.

Well The purchasing has begun.Lazy Susan cake decorating table thingy and afternoon tea cake recipe book for DD2.

Had an idea for DS,some lecruset mugs which he likes.

Did a days house viewings yesterday with DD1.The one I was pushing her towards which looked lovely in the photos turned out to be a bit rough.Poor workmanship on kitchen etc. So it is back to a complete doerupper currently tennanted to some people who were in bed when we got there,at 5:30pm.It is in the area she wants and 20k cheaper than the one that looks nice in photos only. so she is going to go back with a builder friend.It is a very fast market there at the moment so she needs to get on with it.

We had some rain last night,just a short burst but it feels fresher now.

Vx
    • LMG1305
    • By LMG1305 17th Jul 18, 12:01 PM
    • 157 Posts
    • 1,116 Thanks
    LMG1305
    Hello all, I am so rubbish at reading & posting lately!! I don't know why I'm so busy because when I actually try to think of what's keeping me busy, I can't really think what I've been doing.

We had a lovely weekend. Took a trip to Ogmore by Sea on Saturday morning. It was very windy down there though so even though the sun was out, it felt quite chilly. Problem is because it was a spur of the moment decision at 9am, we didn't really take much with us, so didn't even have a light jacket we could put on.It was still nice to spend an hour there enjoying the view & then we went somewhere for some lunch a little bit later on. Our garden is about 90% done now, woohoo!! Every year we end up trying to sort the garden out when we've got nice weather, but then by the time we actually finish it, the weather turns again so we don't get to use it. So this year we timed it a bit better & obviously been lucky that we seem to be having a long stretch of good weather.

0462 - time is just whizzing by isn't it! We were having this conversation in work the other day because we were trying to figure out when a particular movie came out. It turned out the movie was 16 years old!! I honestly could have sworn it was only about 8 years old. I also can't believe it's July already. I can actually feel myself getting excited for Christmas now & starting to come up with ideas for people.
    GTQ - dentist charges are ridiculous. OH's father has to have a load of work done & it looks like in total it's going to cost him around £10k!! I didn't ask the ins & outs because the details would probably make me sick, but I was shocked at the amount.
    Nic2075 - I always look out for a Christmas shop when we go anywhere. In Disneyworld they have a HUGE Christmas shop & also 2 smaller shops. Luckily we all love Christmas, so we all go in & have a browse, but as I'm the Christmas fanatic I usually make final decision on what we're buying. I actually came across a Christmas shop when we visited Amsterdam a few months ago, everybody just said trust it to be me that happened to stumble across it.
    Free - well done on the hospital appt. I hope you're keeping well. I enjoy keeping an eye on the insta photos
    Princesskitty - I hope the Christmas film lifted your spirits. I got into my car the other day & my music was on shuffle and a Christmas song came on. I was tempted to listen to it, the introduction did make me smile, but I did end up turning it over for now. I think a movie is acceptable though & am considering watching one this weekend while I do some ebaying.

I've started a blog this week. It's something I've always been interested in doing, but was a bit scared I suppose. But I took the plunge on the weekend & got it going I've only posted twice so far & had a play around with it a bit. I'm sure it will improve as I get more confident in using it, but for now I'm just having fun thinking of things to write about.

I have a few busy days now. Working all week but also got to get to B&Q to get some nice plants for the garden now that the astro turf is down. I want some vibrant colours to brighten it all up. I've also got to finish my uni assignment, got my aunty's birthday bbq on the weekend & OH also wants to have our own BBQ with some friends. Then next week my mum has asked me to take her to Gloucester because she will be staying with some friends for a few weeks while one of them recovers from an op.

I have been thinking of booking a weekend away for the 4 of us soon, but just can't seem to find anything at a decent price. I was thinking a holiday cottage somewhere, close to a beach although I don't mind if this is driving distance & hopefully dog friendly. If anybody has any suggestions let me know please x
    disneymadfamily.co.uk
    • princesskitty29
    • By princesskitty29 17th Jul 18, 1:24 PM
    • 908 Posts
    • 12,312 Thanks
    princesskitty29
    Hi all, itís a slightly cooler day here today, about 24 degrees. DH and I were talking last night and we genuinely cannot remember the last time it rained here, itís got to be well over a month ago, unless itís rained and we havenít noticed!! Itís Wiggleís last week at pre-school this week so Iím trying to fill the diary with stuff to do over the holidays.

Iím also keen to get on with some Christmas prep but as ever at this time of year I always seem to have a lot of stuff Iím planning to buy that I canít get yet because of shelf life etc. Perhaps after the summer holidays I can crack on with some of it.

04624181 great to hear youíre going back to work, I hope it all goes well for you.

vulpix wishing your DD luck with the house purchasing, these things are never easy!

LMG Yes I used to be quite strict with not watching/listening to things before November but now I just think lifeís too short and we never know whatís going to happen from one minute to the next! Not trying to be morbid, I just think we worry about little things that donít really matter too often. Although I wonít go to mad, donít want to peak too soon! I donít know of any specific accommodation but we just spent a lovely week in Sheringham in Norfolk, a lovely little seaside town.
    • LMG1305
    • By LMG1305 17th Jul 18, 2:10 PM
    • 157 Posts
    • 1,116 Thanks
    LMG1305
    We have had a little bit of rain, but not enough to make a difference. I love the sunshine & never thought I would want rain (living in Wales we get ALOT), but I can see the grass & plants need it at the moment. Everything looks dehydrated.

princesskitty - if you want to get stuck into the Christmas prep but can't buy stuff for now, you could do what I do & make a few prep lists etc to start the planning. I do it because it feels like I'm being productive then. I am a bit like that, I wait until November to listen to Christmas music & usually movies are out of the question until November too, but I like your way of thinking. You're right, life is short. Thank you for the suggestion, I will have a look at that area. I just think I'd like to take advantage of the nice weather we're having, because usually we have to go abroad to have any chance of sunshine.
    disneymadfamily.co.uk
    • carlislelass
    • By carlislelass 17th Jul 18, 3:20 PM
    • 1,738 Posts
    • 4,359 Thanks
    carlislelass
    Made a start this morning, one complete present then three to add to
    • Peppapig
    • By Peppapig 21st Jul 18, 9:17 AM
    • 1,252 Posts
    • 16,924 Thanks
    Peppapig
    Iíve made a start on the Christmas money cards, the run up to Christmas has officially started chez Peppa
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,693Posts Today

6,742Users online

Martin's Twitter