Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • freebie123
    • By freebie123 18th Dec 17, 7:00 AM
    • 7Posts
    • 0Thanks
    freebie123
    Which card
    • 18th Dec 17, 7:00 AM
    Which card 18th Dec 17 at 7:00 AM
    Hi I'm looking to get either credit card or pre paid card for my son to use online or in store but I do not want him to be able to get cash back or withdraw cash at all any recommendations please
Page 1
    • MallyGirl
    • By MallyGirl 18th Dec 17, 12:00 PM
    • 2,741 Posts
    • 7,746 Thanks
    MallyGirl
    • 18th Dec 17, 12:00 PM
    • 18th Dec 17, 12:00 PM
    I have moved this thread to a more appropriate area as you will get more responses this way
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debt-free Wannabe, Loans & Credit Cards boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
    Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
    • eDicky
    • By eDicky 18th Dec 17, 12:29 PM
    • 3,520 Posts
    • 1,702 Thanks
    eDicky
    • 18th Dec 17, 12:29 PM
    • 18th Dec 17, 12:29 PM
    How old is your son?
    • bengalknights
    • By bengalknights 18th Dec 17, 12:47 PM
    • 4,367 Posts
    • 1,608 Thanks
    bengalknights
    • 18th Dec 17, 12:47 PM
    • 18th Dec 17, 12:47 PM
    You can do this using one for all cards at post office
    • diane***
    • By diane*** 7th Jan 18, 9:41 AM
    • 52 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    diane***
    • 7th Jan 18, 9:41 AM
    • 7th Jan 18, 9:41 AM
    wouldn't it be better to give him cash and advise him on spending/saving and management? make a plan together and review it ...... lessons for life?
    I have sons and have taught them from day one, in sweet shops to car boot sales etc.... how to manage, when to spend and when not. Always thinking. Saving . Always having what you want if you can afford it. Never getting in debit without thought of how you're getting out of it.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,017Posts Today

7,326Users online

Martin's Twitter