Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • LuckyMerrell
    • By LuckyMerrell 15th Dec 17, 10:38 AM
    • 22Posts
    • 74Thanks
    LuckyMerrell
    Free T Shirt
    • 15th Dec 17, 10:38 AM
    Free T Shirt 15th Dec 17 at 10:38 AM
    Pretty sure this is free with free postage but it is an American company so not sure if it will turn up!

https://degorilla.com/products/fr?variant=282784595981
Page 2
    • epm-84
    • By epm-84 12th Mar 18, 6:18 PM
    • 1,377 Posts
    • 4,331 Thanks
    epm-84
    Received an email saying there's been a change in ownership and consequently there won't be any free T-Shirts

My name is Tayler Hughes and I purchased DeGorilla from its previous owners recently. Escrow went through on Saturday 3rd of March. I've been working non-stop to get to grips with things and this is the soonest I could get an email out.

I'm writing to you regarding the free promotional T-Shirt that you have ordered from us.

You should have had information months ago but unfortunately that's not how it went, you've been left in the dark and I'm sorry about that.

Where is my T-Shirt?

I'm sorry to say that I don't plan on sending out any completely free T-Shirts.
    • sheep-ali
    • By sheep-ali 13th Mar 18, 7:30 AM
    • 558 Posts
    • 601 Thanks
    sheep-ali
    Received an email saying there's been a change in ownership and consequently there won't be any free T-Shirts
    Originally posted by epm-84
    I got the same email. They say that they will send them out for the cost of shipping but as I was not that keen in the first place, I will not be bothering.
    • epm-84
    • By epm-84 13th Mar 18, 1:52 PM
    • 1,377 Posts
    • 4,331 Thanks
    epm-84
    I got the same email. They say that they will send them out for the cost of shipping but as I was not that keen in the first place, I will not be bothering.
    Originally posted by sheep-ali
    It says cost of shipping (from America) plus a handling fee with full details to be made available soon. However, I'd be surprised if the total cost ended up lowered than the cost of a new T-Shirt from certain clothing chains in the UK.
    • ScaryHair100
    • By ScaryHair100 28th Mar 18, 2:30 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    ScaryHair100
    Does anyone know if this still works? I canít find the link to order one.
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 28th Mar 18, 4:25 PM
    • 13,130 Posts
    • 41,393 Thanks
    sarah1972
    Does anyone know if this still works? I canít find the link to order one.
    Originally posted by ScaryHair100

No unfortunately, thats why its on the expired freebies board.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • missile
    • By missile 28th Mar 18, 5:42 PM
    • 9,479 Posts
    • 4,715 Thanks
    missile
    No and no further contact. It didn't cost anything so nothing lost.
    Originally posted by tomvox
    Sounds like a phishing scam to gather contact details to use for spam and possibly worse?
    "A nation's greatness is measured by how it treats its weakest members." ~ Mahatma Gandhi
    Ride hard or stay home
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

160Posts Today

1,574Users online

Martin's Twitter