Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Lily1
    • By Lily1 14th Dec 17, 8:23 AM
    • 187Posts
    • 65Thanks
    Lily1
    Beware Just Fashion Now
    • 14th Dec 17, 8:23 AM
    Beware Just Fashion Now 14th Dec 17 at 8:23 AM
    After seeing this American firm advertising in national newspapers I ordered a very cheap coat. It arrived a couple of weeks later and proved to be very cheap quality so I decided to return it the same day. The returns have to go back to China, which rang alarm bells but when I checked I would still get £10 back after taking off the £8 postage costs. A few days later at 3 in the morning I had two calls from China saying my parcel had been received.
    So I waited and waited for the refund, several polite emails later they are now saying it was not received. I am going to send proof of postage and a screen shot of the Chinese numbers.
    Just thought I'd let everyone know that this company may not be one worth dealing with.
Page 2
    • hollydays
    • By hollydays 13th Jun 19, 7:10 PM
    • 17,722 Posts
    • 13,831 Thanks
    hollydays
    Harsh words. So, you donít agree with warning others in the hope that at least 1 person will take heed, and therefore nobody should ever report back on their bad purchases. Hopefully some people will learn from the experiences of other peopleís misfortunes.
    I had hoped that my post might help rather than elicit snide comments from someone like you.
    Originally posted by Nickyh11
    Welcome new poster(s) despite your abusive posts
  • archived user
    It's a dropshipping site.. just some one working from their bedroom that has ZERO stock of anything.
    Dropshipping is a retail fulfillment method where a store doesn't keep the products it sells in stock. Instead, when a store sells a product, it purchases the item from a third party in China and has it shipped directly to the you. The merchant never sees or handles the product. You wait weeks for the item to arrive, and sending it back would be near impossible.
    • MG Metro
    • By MG Metro 14th Jun 19, 8:57 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    MG Metro
    Just Fashion Now/Floryday
    Hello All. I too have fallen victim to this awful site. I purchased 4 summer dresses last year. Wasn't expecting them to be the level of M & S, but at least resemble what I had ordered. They didn't, were completely the wrong size and the packaging was shoddy. I sent them back and went through the rigmarole of getting my money refunded. I had to go as far as threatening them with bad press before they gave me my money though. I've noticed some beautiful clothes, just like this lot advertised, under the name of Floryday and I'm sure they are the same company. DO NOT BOTHER!!! Not worth the effort! However, what I would like to know is, who do these lovely designs belong to? This fraudster is clearly using another firms clothing range to draw us in, but who's?
    • Monica.England
    • By Monica.England 19th Sep 19, 1:37 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Monica.England
    I was also con by Just fashion
    I saw this copany ads in the daily mail. I order 2 dresses. They somehow split my order. One dress arrives the other one never. I claim to the company that they keep insisting they delivered. They have no signature or details of the deliver. They are refusing me a refund or send me my order again. They are cheater do yourself a favour and stay away from this company.
    • Pollycat
    • By Pollycat 19th Sep 19, 6:44 PM
    • 23,620 Posts
    • 63,704 Thanks
    Pollycat
    I saw this copany ads in the daily mail. I order 2 dresses. They somehow split my order. One dress arrives the other one never. I claim to the company that they keep insisting they delivered. They have no signature or details of the deliver. They are refusing me a refund or send me my order again. They are cheater do yourself a favour and stay away from this company.
    Originally posted by Monica.England
    TBH Monica, I'd also complain to the Daily Mail.

I hope you've learned not to trust any company.
    Even one who advertises in a UK national newspaper.
    • NurseDB
    • By NurseDB 7th Oct 19, 10:42 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    NurseDB
    Thanks for this post. Noticing the absence of reviews on the company's website, I did my own search which, thank Goodness, led to this forum. There were several items I considered buying, but am so relieved I saved myself money, time and energy. Thank you!
    I had to register to join as a MSE member just to post this one message but felt that it was important to say thanks for the warning.
    To the person who doubted the existence of consumers who read reviews prior to purchasing items as opposed to after the event when things go wrong/ dont arrive/ shoddy goods etc, well, we do exist!
    • Pollycat
    • By Pollycat 8th Oct 19, 5:45 AM
    • 23,620 Posts
    • 63,704 Thanks
    Pollycat
    Thanks for this post. Noticing the absence of reviews on the company's website, I did my own search which, thank Goodness, led to this forum. There were several items I considered buying, but am so relieved I saved myself money, time and energy. Thank you!
    I had to register to join as a MSE member just to post this one message but felt that it was important to say thanks for the warning.
    To the person who doubted the existence of consumers who read reviews prior to purchasing items as opposed to after the event when things go wrong/ dont arrive/ shoddy goods etc, well, we do
    Originally posted by NurseDB
    Welcome to MSE.
    There's lots of other great advice about all sorts of subjects on the numerous different boards.
    To the person who doubted the existence of consumers who read reviews prior to purchasing items as opposed to after the event when things go wrong/ dont arrive/ shoddy goods etc, well, we do
    Originally posted by NurseDB
    That's great.
    Let's hope the trend continues and the only posts on this thread going forward are from people just like you who have been sensible enough to check before buying from a dubious website.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

175Posts Today

2,311Users online

Martin's Twitter