Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • AndyPix
    • By AndyPix 11th Dec 17, 4:14 PM
    • 3,655Posts
    • 2,874Thanks
    AndyPix
    Kodi "builds"
    • 11th Dec 17, 4:14 PM
    Kodi "builds" 11th Dec 17 at 4:14 PM
    Hi all,

Does anyone have any experience with/can suggest a reliable current "build" for kodi..

Have been using Nemesis but it has gone a bit flakey recently.

nb : obviously I am not using this to access any pirated content, I just like to have a fancy skin when accessing youtube
    Running with scissors since 1978
Page 2
    • JJ Egan
    • By JJ Egan 15th Feb 18, 1:31 PM
    • 10,505 Posts
    • 4,439 Thanks
    JJ Egan
    Taking down even more on an almost daily basis .
    https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/918290/Kodi-block-Champions-League-live-stream-football-UEFA-ban

https://torrentfreak.com/pirate-kodi-addon-devs-distributors-told-to-cease-and-desist-180214/

Problem is in recent years every TDH wants a Kodi box and access to illegal streams .
    As opposed to the few in the know where it was not so in your face to the legitimate suppliers .
    • ifstar
    • By ifstar 15th Feb 18, 3:24 PM
    • 443 Posts
    • 483 Thanks
    ifstar
    If you have been using kodi for a little while then you will know which addons that you use. Most builds are very bloated and contain loads that you will never actually use. I use one for movies and shows and 1 for iptv and that's pretty much it. Use Trakt for keeping track of your watchlist and real debrid for premium sources.

Some for tv/movies will pull from the same sources anyway so it doesn't really matter which you use - provided it is one that is being maintained by the developer.

For the skin, I use xonfluence. Based on confluence but much more customisation and very easy to set up.
    • letsbehonest
    • By letsbehonest 7th Mar 18, 4:57 PM
    • 945 Posts
    • 215 Thanks
    letsbehonest
    Krypton 17.6
    "Imagination is more Important than knowledge"
    • DoaM
    • By DoaM 7th Mar 18, 5:14 PM
    • 4,399 Posts
    • 4,433 Thanks
    DoaM
    Krypton 17.6
    Originally posted by letsbehonest
    Huh?
    That's a Kodi version (the base software) not a build (the addons and skin you apply to Kodi).
    Diary of a madman
    Walk the line again today
    Entries of confusion
    Dear diary, I'm here to stay
    • prenton01
    • By prenton01 8th Mar 18, 8:14 AM
    • 208 Posts
    • 92 Thanks
    prenton01
    My own build running perfect and when you link real debrid to it even better

Never have a problem
    Hi there! We’ve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why it’s been removed and, if still unsure, email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
    • ifstar
    • By ifstar 8th Mar 18, 5:32 PM
    • 443 Posts
    • 483 Thanks
    ifstar
    My own build running perfect and when you link real debrid to it even better

Never have a problem
    Originally posted by prenton01
    Real debrid is a must
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

162Posts Today

1,702Users online

Martin's Twitter