Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 9th Dec 17, 10:43 AM
    • 1,625Posts
    • 1,601Thanks
    essex boy
    0 WOW
    Sun Holiday Codes January 2018
    • 9th Dec 17, 10:43 AM
    0 WOW
    Sun Holiday Codes January 2018 9th Dec 17 at 10:43 AM
    Starting in the Sun Newspaper on Saturday January 6th
    With Sun Savers, join and collect 9 Sun Saver codes from January 6th till Sunday January 14th consecutively to enable booking on the Sunday 14th January.
    With codewords to book online collect 10 token codewords printed in the Sun from Saturday 6th January to enable booking from Monday 15th January.
    Or by post collect 10 tokens from the Sun and send off with the booking form,etc

If you've booked a Sun Holiday within the last 2 years watch out for your email/ and /or Postbox for a VIP Sun Savers code.
    It should arrive in the first week of January.

You'll need that to get priority access as it would count as one of the 9 Sun Saver codes you need.
    That means using your VIP Sun Saver code you'll be able to book your Holiday on Saturday 13th January.

That's one day before normal Sun Savers and 2 days before the main booking office is open.

Dates are as follows

February Half Term from £9.50
    4 nights
    February 5,12,19,26

3 nights
    February 2,9,16,23

Holidays from £9.50
    4 nights
    March 5,12,19,26
    April 16,23,30
    May 7,14,21
    September 3,10,17,24
    October 1,8,15,29
    November 5,12,19,26

3 nights
    March 2,9,16,23
    April 13,20,27
    May 4,11,18
    September 7,14,21,28
    October 5,12,19,26
    November 2,9,16,23,30

Holidays from £15
    4 nights
    April 2,9
    May 28
    June 4,11,18,25
    July 2,9,16
    August 27
    October 22

3 nights
    March 30
    April 6
    May 25
    June 1,8,15,22,29
    July 6,13,20
    August 24, 31

I'll edit all codewords needed to book online into the first post here for easy access.

Saturday 6th January.. EASY
    Sunday 7th January.... BATH
    Monday 8th January ... LAKE
    Tuesday 9th January ... STAY
    Wednesday 10th January .. PINK
    Thursday 11th January ..... COST
    Friday 12th January .......... ECHO
    Saturday 13th January ...... BOND
    Sunday 14th January ........ CAPE
    Monday 15th January ........ HERE

Sun Savers log into your account to book
    The code word booking office for others is here
    https://club950.co.uk/
    Last edited by essex boy; 15-01-2018 at 12:51 AM.
Page 9
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 11th Jan 18, 11:03 PM
    • 1,625 Posts
    • 1,601 Thanks
    essex boy
    Anybody have any ideas what time on Sunday we can start booking?

TIA
    Originally posted by rustyboy
    Hi Rusty
    As you!!!8217;ve entered a VIP code if you!!!8217;ve continued to enter the Sun Saver codes you will be able to book on Saturday

If using Sun Saver to book, be it Saturday or Sunday your booking office will become unlocked as soon as you enter that days code
    • rustyboy
    • By rustyboy 12th Jan 18, 7:14 AM
    • 23 Posts
    • 11 Thanks
    rustyboy
    OH great stuff. I'm guessing my alarm will be n for 6am then!!
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 12th Jan 18, 8:15 AM
    • 1,625 Posts
    • 1,601 Thanks
    essex boy
    Today!!!8217;s code word is ECHO
    • Katquinn79
    • By Katquinn79 12th Jan 18, 8:28 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Katquinn79
    Where do I book with the normal codes
    Hi, I havenít collected all the sunsaver codes so Iím going down the route of the tokens, what site do I need to go onto to book this. As itís very confusing what site you need to do this on.
    Sunsaver wonít let you add tokens does anyone know ?? Or am I being think !!!128514; donít answer that lol
    • Katquinn79
    • By Katquinn79 12th Jan 18, 8:45 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Katquinn79
    How do we find out if they offer disabled facilities ? It says on there partially disabled but doesn!!!8217;t give any indication on whether or not you can book a disabled caravan ?
    • SimonD316
    • By SimonD316 12th Jan 18, 10:05 AM
    • 315 Posts
    • 154 Thanks
    SimonD316
    Do we have any idea what time the booking site will open tomorrow for Savers VIP bookers?

I know I'm waiting for the savers code in tomorrows paper, but is there any point in waiting up to get the paper in the early hours if the booking site doesn't open until 9am?
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 12th Jan 18, 10:43 AM
    • 1,625 Posts
    • 1,601 Thanks
    essex boy
    Hi, I havenít collected all the sunsaver codes so Iím going down the route of the tokens, what site do I need to go onto to book this. As itís very confusing what site you need to do this on.
    Sunsaver wonít let you add tokens does anyone know ?? Or am I being think !!!128514; donít answer that lol
    Originally posted by Katquinn79
    For codewords book here
    https://club950.co.uk/

Codewords cannot be entered into Sun Savers
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 12th Jan 18, 10:45 AM
    • 1,625 Posts
    • 1,601 Thanks
    essex boy
    Do we have any idea what time the booking site will open tomorrow for Savers VIP bookers?

I know I'm waiting for the savers code in tomorrows paper, but is there any point in waiting up to get the paper in the early hours if the booking site doesn't open until 9am?
    Originally posted by SimonD316
    It!!!8217;s worth getting the paper early
    Once you enter Saturdays Sun Saver code your booking office will become unlocked
    • bradders33
    • By bradders33 12th Jan 18, 7:32 PM
    • 118 Posts
    • 22 Thanks
    bradders33
    Help! I think I've totally ballsed up my chance of using my VIP code. It's so confusing.

I've been doing the Sun hols for years, got a VIP code, assumed I could just come on here an get the codes, but from looking at this thread, it appears that this isn't the case after all.

So I gather from reading other posts that I need two codes from the physical newspapers and as I didn't know this and haven't bought them.

Am I correct in assuming that I've now negated the bonus of having the VIP code, or am I missing something? Sorry, I am just flummoxed by this new procedure, codes and website.
    • loubie_lou
    • By loubie_lou 12th Jan 18, 7:40 PM
    • 1,322 Posts
    • 3,354 Thanks
    loubie_lou
    Can you buy the sun saver codes anywhere? I don't have time to buy 9 copies of the sun tonight!
    In debt no more!
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 12th Jan 18, 7:56 PM
    • 1,625 Posts
    • 1,601 Thanks
    essex boy
    Help! I think I've totally ballsed up my chance of using my VIP code. It's so confusing.

I've been doing the Sun hols for years, got a VIP code, assumed I could just come on here an get the codes, but from looking at this thread, it appears that this isn't the case after all.

So I gather from reading other posts that I need two codes from the physical newspapers and as I didn't know this and haven't bought them.

Am I correct in assuming that I've now negated the bonus of having the VIP code, or am I missing something? Sorry, I am just flummoxed by this new procedure, codes and website.
    Originally posted by bradders33
    Iím afraid itíll have. to be a Monday booking
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 12th Jan 18, 7:57 PM
    • 1,625 Posts
    • 1,601 Thanks
    essex boy
    Can you buy the sun saver codes anywhere? I don't have time to buy 9 copies of the sun tonight!
    Originally posted by loubie_lou
    Lucky you didnít
    Only one Sunday Saver code can be entered from a single day
    • bradders33
    • By bradders33 12th Jan 18, 7:58 PM
    • 118 Posts
    • 22 Thanks
    bradders33
    Iím afraid itíll have. to be a Monday booking
    Originally posted by essex boy
    Even if I try and get a paper tonight and tomorrow?
    • mattjohns1
    • By mattjohns1 12th Jan 18, 8:15 PM
    • 64 Posts
    • 287 Thanks
    mattjohns1
    I!!!8217;ve booked for years, but haven!!!8217;t received a VIP code, even though they emailed to say I should get one in early Jan. I know it!!!8217;s late, but anyone know if I can get a VIP code from anywhere? I!!!8217;m using the sun savers app and codes, if that makes any difference. Was hoping to book tomorrow, but looks like it!!!8217;ll have to wait until Sunday now :-(
    • Sinny
    • By Sinny 12th Jan 18, 9:08 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Sinny
    Hiya, i just copied this from the Sunsavers app -"Booking your holiday couldnít be easier simply collect NINE Sun Savers codes from Saturday, January 6 consecutively - one every day - to unlock 24-hour priority booking on Sunday, January 14. The best holidays go quick, so make sure you get in there early!"
    So does this mean you can only book from Sunday onwards? Has anybody else seen this or the booking site will open once we enter tomorrow's code?
    Thanks
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 12th Jan 18, 9:08 PM
    • 1,625 Posts
    • 1,601 Thanks
    essex boy
    Even if I try and get a paper tonight and tomorrow?
    Originally posted by bradders33
    That would only be any use if youíve entered a Sun Saver code every day since Saturday
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 12th Jan 18, 9:12 PM
    • 1,625 Posts
    • 1,601 Thanks
    essex boy
    Hiya, i just copied this from the Sunsavers app -"Booking your holiday couldnít be easier simply collect NINE Sun Savers codes from Saturday, January 6 consecutively - one every day - to unlock 24-hour priority booking on Sunday, January 14. The best holidays go quick, so make sure you get in there early!"
    So does this mean you can only book from Sunday onwards? Has anybody else seen this or the booking site will open once we enter tomorrow's code?
    Thanks
    Originally posted by Sinny
    Thatís for Sun Savers members without a VIP code
    If youív entered a VIP code that counts as one extra code
    You can then unlock your booking office by entering Saturdays Sun Saver code
    • Sinny
    • By Sinny 12th Jan 18, 9:16 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Sinny
    Thanks for clearing that up for me! !!!128077;So I better get up early tomorrow then!
    • Chris Emmerson
    • By Chris Emmerson 12th Jan 18, 9:49 PM
    • 32 Posts
    • 23 Thanks
    Chris Emmerson
    lets do a post of all the normal codes to help sunday users
    that sound ok?

• essex boy
    • By essex boy 12th Jan 18, 11:05 PM
    • 1,625 Posts
    • 1,601 Thanks
    essex boy
    that sound ok?
    Originally posted by Chris Emmerson
    Yep, go into your Sun Savers and click on Offers
    The £9.50 holiday one should say 1 code to go to unlock the offer
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

96Posts Today

2,183Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ah these care free days of watching #ENG score 5 goals in the first half of a World Cup match. It reminds me of... Never.

• Then it should be. It's not some accident. It's deliberate grappling https://t.co/UxVTuUSNio

• Penalty yes but time someone was sent off for these wrestling moves #WorldCup

• Follow Martin