Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 9th Dec 17, 10:43 AM
    • 1,625Posts
    • 1,601Thanks
    essex boy
    0 WOW
    Sun Holiday Codes January 2018
    • 9th Dec 17, 10:43 AM
    0 WOW
    Sun Holiday Codes January 2018 9th Dec 17 at 10:43 AM
    Starting in the Sun Newspaper on Saturday January 6th
    With Sun Savers, join and collect 9 Sun Saver codes from January 6th till Sunday January 14th consecutively to enable booking on the Sunday 14th January.
    With codewords to book online collect 10 token codewords printed in the Sun from Saturday 6th January to enable booking from Monday 15th January.
    Or by post collect 10 tokens from the Sun and send off with the booking form,etc

If you've booked a Sun Holiday within the last 2 years watch out for your email/ and /or Postbox for a VIP Sun Savers code.
    It should arrive in the first week of January.

You'll need that to get priority access as it would count as one of the 9 Sun Saver codes you need.
    That means using your VIP Sun Saver code you'll be able to book your Holiday on Saturday 13th January.

That's one day before normal Sun Savers and 2 days before the main booking office is open.

Dates are as follows

February Half Term from £9.50
    4 nights
    February 5,12,19,26

3 nights
    February 2,9,16,23

Holidays from £9.50
    4 nights
    March 5,12,19,26
    April 16,23,30
    May 7,14,21
    September 3,10,17,24
    October 1,8,15,29
    November 5,12,19,26

3 nights
    March 2,9,16,23
    April 13,20,27
    May 4,11,18
    September 7,14,21,28
    October 5,12,19,26
    November 2,9,16,23,30

Holidays from £15
    4 nights
    April 2,9
    May 28
    June 4,11,18,25
    July 2,9,16
    August 27
    October 22

3 nights
    March 30
    April 6
    May 25
    June 1,8,15,22,29
    July 6,13,20
    August 24, 31

I'll edit all codewords needed to book online into the first post here for easy access.

Saturday 6th January.. EASY
    Sunday 7th January.... BATH
    Monday 8th January ... LAKE
    Tuesday 9th January ... STAY
    Wednesday 10th January .. PINK
    Thursday 11th January ..... COST
    Friday 12th January .......... ECHO
    Saturday 13th January ...... BOND
    Sunday 14th January ........ CAPE
    Monday 15th January ........ HERE

Sun Savers log into your account to book
    The code word booking office for others is here
    https://club950.co.uk/
    Last edited by essex boy; 15-01-2018 at 12:51 AM.
Page 6
    • psstoverere
    • By psstoverere 7th Jan 18, 9:35 PM
    • 278 Posts
    • 344 Thanks
    psstoverere
    Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help? I've purchased today's paper and on the front it clearly says codes and password is on page 32. I've searched the paper inside out and there are codes "which are not suitable as they are website use only and not on page 32 as stated" but apart from that there's definitely no password. I got yesterday's paper with unique code which worked ok but today's paper is a no go. Is it because the Sunday sun is different to the daily sun? I'm at the stage of giving up.
    Any help much appreciated

Thanks
    Originally posted by Millio123
    on the front of my sun it says token 2 see pages 28&29 and the token is on page 29 however if you want the sunsavers code instead of the token, you will find it on page 16
    • emma.cook3
    • By emma.cook3 7th Jan 18, 9:46 PM
    • 176 Posts
    • 25 Thanks
    emma.cook3
    Could someone just explain to me: I have the priority code. Is it too late to use it for priority booking on the Sunday now? I didn!!!8217;t enter the code yesterday. Edit - just joined the sun savers online and realised you need unique codes for that. Arghhh! So can I not book with the printed generic codes?
    Last edited by emma.cook3; 07-01-2018 at 9:55 PM.
    • rustyboy
    • By rustyboy 7th Jan 18, 9:52 PM
    • 23 Posts
    • 11 Thanks
    rustyboy
    Hi Essex Boy
    I have only put one VIP code in - well tried to.
    Anything you could send me would be amazin.g

Thanks
    • koobkool
    • By koobkool 7th Jan 18, 10:05 PM
    • 37 Posts
    • 10 Thanks
    koobkool
    Ive got a unused saturday code if anybody wants to swap for an unused sunday code? PM me.
    • Millio123
    • By Millio123 7th Jan 18, 10:30 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Millio123
    I'm guessing I've bought the wrong paper. It says Sunday Sun " The north's very own Sunday newspaper. I'm guessing it's different to the normal sun? It does say on the front "hols from £10" not the usual £9.50 and it says password is on page 32 which it's not, I've searched page 16 & 28-29 and there's nothing. It does have a pull out section in the middle which has 3 tokens and 3 passwords which are for online use only and don't work on the app it changes letters for numbers " very annoying"
    Thanks very much for the help but I think I'm just going to call it a day and try and book somewhere direct through campsite owners tomorrow. Maybe more expensive but hopefully a lot more straightforward.
    • scotty121
    • By scotty121 7th Jan 18, 11:15 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    scotty121
    Sun code words not working
    just tried adding easy as the first code into the sun savers web site, it doesn't accept it
    Originally posted by sperry14
    i have tried both code words now bath and easy and they both dont work
    • psstoverere
    • By psstoverere 7th Jan 18, 11:22 PM
    • 278 Posts
    • 344 Thanks
    psstoverere
    I'm guessing I've bought the wrong paper. It says Sunday Sun " The north's very own Sunday newspaper. I'm guessing it's different to the normal sun? It does say on the front "hols from £10" not the usual £9.50 and it says password is on page 32 which it's not, I've searched page 16 & 28-29 and there's nothing. It does have a pull out section in the middle which has 3 tokens and 3 passwords which are for online use only and don't work on the app it changes letters for numbers " very annoying"
    Thanks very much for the help but I think I'm just going to call it a day and try and book somewhere direct through campsite owners tomorrow. Maybe more expensive but hopefully a lot more straightforward.
    Originally posted by Millio123
    I think you have got the wrong paper, the 1 you want is called The Sun on Sunday.
    • psstoverere
    • By psstoverere 7th Jan 18, 11:26 PM
    • 278 Posts
    • 344 Thanks
    psstoverere
    i have tried both code words now bath and easy and they both dont work
    Originally posted by scotty121
    They wont work on the App. the ones you need are the sunsavers codes which are unique to each paper, you will need to buy the sun to get them, the voucher codes IE. bath and easy can be used online to book on monday the 15th you will not get early booking unless you buy the paper.
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 8th Jan 18, 2:22 AM
    • 1,625 Posts
    • 1,601 Thanks
    essex boy
    Could someone just explain to me: I have the priority code. Is it too late to use it for priority booking on the Sunday now? I didn!!!8217;t enter the code yesterday. Edit - just joined the sun savers online and realised you need unique codes for that. Arghhh! So can I not book with the printed generic codes?
    Originally posted by emma.cook3
    You can use Sun Savers but would only be worth it if you!!!8217;ve bought Saturday and Sundays Sun
    If you have both you can book Saturday, if you have one of them you can book Sunday
    If you have neither then Sun Savers would be of no benefit
    You can then book Monday using the code words I supply
    You book using those at the normal booking office
    Last edited by essex boy; 08-01-2018 at 6:54 AM.
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 8th Jan 18, 2:29 AM
    • 1,625 Posts
    • 1,601 Thanks
    essex boy
    Hi Essex Boy
    I have only put one VIP code in - well tried to.
    Anything you could send me would be amazin.g

Thanks
    Originally posted by rustyboy
    Please check your PM box
    Last edited by essex boy; 08-01-2018 at 2:31 AM.
    • Kirsty4359
    • By Kirsty4359 8th Jan 18, 8:28 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Kirsty4359
    Sunday 7th code
    Hello.
    I am new to Sun savers and didnít realise every day was a new code so now donít have yesterdayís! Does anyone have a spare please? Or know how I can get one?
    Iím also new to the forum so hopefully I have added this right!
    Thank you
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 8th Jan 18, 8:43 AM
    • 1,625 Posts
    • 1,601 Thanks
    essex boy
    Hello.
    I am new to Sun savers and didnít realise every day was a new code so now donít have yesterdayís! Does anyone have a spare please? Or know how I can get one?
    Thank you
    Originally posted by Kirsty4359
    Hi,welcome to MSE
    You have posted right
    If you have a VIP code youíll still be able to book early without Sundayís but it would mean booking on Sunday instead of Saturday
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 8th Jan 18, 8:44 AM
    • 1,625 Posts
    • 1,601 Thanks
    essex boy
    Today!!!8217;s code word is LAKE
    • martin1976
    • By martin1976 8th Jan 18, 9:37 AM
    • 9 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    martin1976
    Once I've scanned enough savers codes, do I book from inside the app? Sorry not done them through savers codes before.
    • Chris Emmerson
    • By Chris Emmerson 8th Jan 18, 9:54 AM
    • 32 Posts
    • 23 Thanks
    Chris Emmerson
    send me a msg i think i have one you can just have gift the vip code to someone here
    drop me a msg

Ive got a unused saturday code if anybody wants to swap for an unused sunday code? PM me.
    Originally posted by koobkool
    • bitm2007
    • By bitm2007 8th Jan 18, 10:05 AM
    • 170 Posts
    • 93 Thanks
    bitm2007
    If you are after a non school holiday date, there is a good change that you can book today using the Daily Mail Holiday promotion. Essex Boy has kindly provided the details, and the codes required to book these holidays in the link below (both of us have already booked using this promotion).

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=73632540

Summer hol's are the same price as the Sun's (from £15 PP), out of season hol's are just 50p pp more. Most of the parks and dates are also the same as the Sun's offer.
    • Chris Emmerson
    • By Chris Emmerson 8th Jan 18, 10:11 AM
    • 32 Posts
    • 23 Thanks
    Chris Emmerson
    hi kirsty and welcome
    i think i have a spare sunday sun saver code if you would like it

Hello.
    Thank you
    Originally posted by Kirsty4359
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 8th Jan 18, 10:36 AM
    • 1,625 Posts
    • 1,601 Thanks
    essex boy
    Once I've scanned enough savers codes, do I book from inside the app? Sorry not done them through savers codes before.
    Originally posted by martin1976

Yes ,if you've entered a VIP code your booking office will unlock once you've entered Saturdays code.
    If you haven't it will unlock once you've entered Sundays.
    You might need to log in then go to OFFERS , find the £9.50 Sun Holiday offer and select to join in.
    • floppertopper
    • By floppertopper 8th Jan 18, 10:50 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    floppertopper
    Michelle
    Hi guys, I'm new on here! I missed Sunday 7th Jan but got my VIP and Saturdays code. Does anyone have a Sunday sun savers code for me so that I can still get the priority booking, or perhaps we can swap?
    • Ddukes90
    • By Ddukes90 8th Jan 18, 10:54 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Ddukes90
    sunday code needed
    Hi Chris

I'm looking for yesterday's sun savers code as my local shops ran out. I'll PM you if yours is still available.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,901Posts Today

6,709Users online

Martin's Twitter