Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 9th Dec 17, 10:43 AM
    • 1,625Posts
    • 1,601Thanks
    essex boy
    0 WOW
    Sun Holiday Codes January 2018
    • 9th Dec 17, 10:43 AM
    0 WOW
    Sun Holiday Codes January 2018 9th Dec 17 at 10:43 AM
    Starting in the Sun Newspaper on Saturday January 6th
    With Sun Savers, join and collect 9 Sun Saver codes from January 6th till Sunday January 14th consecutively to enable booking on the Sunday 14th January.
    With codewords to book online collect 10 token codewords printed in the Sun from Saturday 6th January to enable booking from Monday 15th January.
    Or by post collect 10 tokens from the Sun and send off with the booking form,etc

If you've booked a Sun Holiday within the last 2 years watch out for your email/ and /or Postbox for a VIP Sun Savers code.
    It should arrive in the first week of January.

You'll need that to get priority access as it would count as one of the 9 Sun Saver codes you need.
    That means using your VIP Sun Saver code you'll be able to book your Holiday on Saturday 13th January.

That's one day before normal Sun Savers and 2 days before the main booking office is open.

Dates are as follows

February Half Term from £9.50
    4 nights
    February 5,12,19,26

3 nights
    February 2,9,16,23

Holidays from £9.50
    4 nights
    March 5,12,19,26
    April 16,23,30
    May 7,14,21
    September 3,10,17,24
    October 1,8,15,29
    November 5,12,19,26

3 nights
    March 2,9,16,23
    April 13,20,27
    May 4,11,18
    September 7,14,21,28
    October 5,12,19,26
    November 2,9,16,23,30

Holidays from £15
    4 nights
    April 2,9
    May 28
    June 4,11,18,25
    July 2,9,16
    August 27
    October 22

3 nights
    March 30
    April 6
    May 25
    June 1,8,15,22,29
    July 6,13,20
    August 24, 31

I'll edit all codewords needed to book online into the first post here for easy access.

Saturday 6th January.. EASY
    Sunday 7th January.... BATH
    Monday 8th January ... LAKE
    Tuesday 9th January ... STAY
    Wednesday 10th January .. PINK
    Thursday 11th January ..... COST
    Friday 12th January .......... ECHO
    Saturday 13th January ...... BOND
    Sunday 14th January ........ CAPE
    Monday 15th January ........ HERE

Sun Savers log into your account to book
    The code word booking office for others is here
    https://club950.co.uk/
    Last edited by essex boy; 15-01-2018 at 12:51 AM.
Page 10
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 13th Jan 18, 12:13 AM
    • 1,625 Posts
    • 1,601 Thanks
    essex boy
    I!!!8217;ve booked for years, but haven!!!8217;t received a VIP code, even though they emailed to say I should get one in early Jan. I know it!!!8217;s late, but anyone know if I can get a VIP code from anywhere? I!!!8217;m using the sun savers app and codes, if that makes any difference. Was hoping to book tomorrow, but looks like it!!!8217;ll have to wait until Sunday now :-(
    Originally posted by mattjohns1
    Please check your PM box

Also check your email spam folder
    Your code could have been filtered through to there
    Last edited by essex boy; 13-01-2018 at 12:17 AM.
    • Nicki778
    • By Nicki778 13th Jan 18, 6:11 AM
    • 12 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    Nicki778
    Thanks for your help Essex boy, have just booked for Easter holidays !!!55357;!!!56832; can't find anything for the week in August though, has anyone else found anything?
    • ellybelly3
    • By ellybelly3 13th Jan 18, 6:46 AM
    • 12 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    ellybelly3
    Holiday booked for August
    I have just booked a week in France at the end of the school holidays in August, the new system worked like a charm!

It gave me lots of options in the summer and also the school holiday week in May if you put those dates in too.

I've collected the Sun Savers codes this time, but have booked many times in the past thanks to Essex boy and his friends on this thread.

Thank you so much for everything you do, every year.
    • Kaybarrett
    • By Kaybarrett 13th Jan 18, 6:46 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Kaybarrett
    Today's word
    Hi what is today's word please and thank you
    • bkca1230
    • By bkca1230 13th Jan 18, 7:25 AM
    • 151 Posts
    • 64 Thanks
    bkca1230
    hi I'm trying to put the code words in but it replacing some of the letters with numbers so saying its invalid, I have been doing sun holidays for years so not sure what I'm doing wrong. eg pink is being typed in P1nk
    • Maclairey
    • By Maclairey 13th Jan 18, 7:25 AM
    • 71 Posts
    • 1,932 Thanks
    Maclairey
    What a total waste of time that was. 4 different parks and no availability for the spring half term or the summer week. I canít believe that at 7:10am on the first day of booking that these holidays are all gone at the parks I chose. Total con.
    2014 Best Win : TV, Home Cinema and iPad bundle
    2015 Best Win : 0.40ct Diamond Solitaire Earrings
    2016 Best Win: £300 Love2Shop Vouchers

2017: Patiently waiting for first win of the year
    • psstoverere
    • By psstoverere 13th Jan 18, 7:29 AM
    • 278 Posts
    • 344 Thanks
    psstoverere
    hi I'm trying to put the code words in but it replacing some of the letters with numbers so saying its invalid, I have been doing sun holidays for years so not sure what I'm doing wrong. eg pink is being typed in P1nk
    Originally posted by bkca1230
    you have to buy the paper and use the unique code for sunsavers for early booking the code you are using cant be used until monday booking, i believe
    • psstoverere
    • By psstoverere 13th Jan 18, 7:30 AM
    • 278 Posts
    • 344 Thanks
    psstoverere
    been trying for over an hour now, i put in dates and parks then search it just wont load, driving me crazy, trying on phone and laptop
    • Kruga
    • By Kruga 13th Jan 18, 7:55 AM
    • 22 Posts
    • 12 Thanks
    Kruga
    Not happy! Ive been going on these holidays for years now.
    I'm trying to book using the sun savers app, I keep getting to the payment part and it keeps freezing and doesn't want to load for some reason! Eventually on my fourth attempt it loaded but didn't except my card for some other strange reason! On my last attempt, the place that we wanted to go is now not available unless I am taking a dog!... Which I am not!!
    • bazzyb
    • By bazzyb 13th Jan 18, 7:56 AM
    • 1,195 Posts
    • 3,276 Thanks
    bazzyb
    What a total waste of time that was. 4 different parks and no availability for the spring half term or the summer week. I canít believe that at 7:10am on the first day of booking that these holidays are all gone at the parks I chose. Total con.
    Originally posted by Maclairey
    There is no guarantee that they would have had those dates available at those specific parks to begin with, as site-by-site availability is not published. If you want to get the really popular dates like half term, you really need to be flexible with which parks you are going for and try other locations until you get your preferred date. Booking so early there should definitely be some availability on the dates you are looking for - there are over 300 parks to choose from.
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 13th Jan 18, 7:57 AM
    • 1,625 Posts
    • 1,601 Thanks
    essex boy
    been trying for over an hour now, i put in dates and parks then search it just wont load, driving me crazy, trying on phone and laptop
    Originally posted by psstoverere
    Yep,system crash as per usual
    Just as Iíd found what I wanted
    Start again and itís not showing up
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 13th Jan 18, 7:58 AM
    • 1,625 Posts
    • 1,601 Thanks
    essex boy
    Todayís code word is BOND
    • psstoverere
    • By psstoverere 13th Jan 18, 7:59 AM
    • 278 Posts
    • 344 Thanks
    psstoverere
    Finally booked, not the park or dates that i wanted but at least i got something, was hard work and really frustrating though, had to constantly start from the begining, kept freezing,not loading, wouldnt take payment or kicking me out completely
    • ellybelly3
    • By ellybelly3 13th Jan 18, 8:00 AM
    • 12 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    ellybelly3
    This might help https://www.ukholidaysinthesun.co.uk/2018/areaavail
    • psstoverere
    • By psstoverere 13th Jan 18, 8:01 AM
    • 278 Posts
    • 344 Thanks
    psstoverere
    Thanks again for your efforts Essex boy, i would have struggled to understand how it was working this year if it wasn't for your posts
    • Kruga
    • By Kruga 13th Jan 18, 8:01 AM
    • 22 Posts
    • 12 Thanks
    Kruga
    Yes Essex Boy, same problems as usual! You would have though they would have sorted these glitches out by now
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 13th Jan 18, 8:37 AM
    • 1,625 Posts
    • 1,601 Thanks
    essex boy
    Couldn!!!8217;t get what I wanted after I found it and the site crashed
    No problem, I!!!8217;d already booked Duinrell for Easter Holidays through Daily Mail so will go the All Inclusive route for my other holiday
    • Theoneandonlyme
    • By Theoneandonlyme 13th Jan 18, 8:38 AM
    • 11 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Theoneandonlyme
    Yup, can't get anywhere here either - keeps freezing or reloading.

Slightly frustrating. That'll teach me to sleep through my alarm....
    • bitm2007
    • By bitm2007 13th Jan 18, 8:53 AM
    • 170 Posts
    • 93 Thanks
    bitm2007
    Originally posted by Maclairey
    It's only the first day of booking for the Sun promotion, which is the third promotion of the year after the Daily Mail and Local Newspaper Hols. Both Essex Boy and myself got the summer dates we wanted via the Daily Mail a couple of weeks ago !
    • Jackosmrs
    • By Jackosmrs 13th Jan 18, 9:25 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Jackosmrs
    Do you still have a spare password from last Sunday by any chance. It's the only one I am missing so I can't book today!!!9785;!!!65039;!!!9785;!!!65039; the sun saver code.... thanks in advance
    Last edited by Jackosmrs; 13-01-2018 at 9:29 AM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

92Posts Today

2,255Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ah these care free days of watching #ENG score 5 goals in the first half of a World Cup match. It reminds me of... Never.

• Then it should be. It's not some accident. It's deliberate grappling https://t.co/UxVTuUSNio

• Penalty yes but time someone was sent off for these wrestling moves #WorldCup

• Follow Martin