Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Andrew
      Verified User verified user
    • By MSE Andrew Verified User verified user 6th Dec 17, 4:58 PM
    • 85Posts
    • 24Thanks
    MSE Andrew
    Add your feedback on energy supplier Outfox the Market
    • 6th Dec 17, 4:58 PM
    Add your feedback on energy supplier Outfox the Market 6th Dec 17 at 4:58 PM
    This is a feedback thread on energy supplier

Outfox the Market

Please share your experience with other MoneySavers. Click reply to take part
    • Did your switch go smoothly?
    • Have you had problems since?
    • Is it easy to contact?
    The feedback comes as part of the

Click reply below to discuss. If you havenít already, join the forum to reply.
Page 15
    • Oasis1
    • By Oasis1 15th Sep 18, 6:12 PM
    • 425 Posts
    • 408 Thanks
    Oasis1
    We began our switch from Bulb and EOn to OTM yesterday.

Will keep an eye on the upcoming price hikes... however not too concerned as they give 30 days notice and no exit fees. May end up back with Bulb...

• MoneySavingAtWork
    • By MoneySavingAtWork 17th Sep 18, 1:51 PM
    • 15 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    MoneySavingAtWork
    I'm another one in the same boat. I'm checking Outfox the Market almost daily as I know I need to know what their new prices will be in order to get an accurate picture.
    I did try asking on the web chat if they could speculate as to what the prices increases might roughly be (long shot i know) sadly no luck.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

551Posts Today

6,657Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @Dora_Haf: @MartinSLewis So many people on here saying they're great until you get your PROPER job. What if Your proper job Is ON zero?

• RT @hslt88: @MartinSLewis I?m a trustee for a youth charity. We only have a limited pool of funds for flexible youth workers for holiday sc?

• RT @Dan_i_elle_88: @MartinSLewis Loved working zero hour agency care work. Never out of work and I loved having the flexibility! Only left?

• Follow Martin