Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • roisindubh
    • By roisindubh 27th Nov 17, 8:27 PM
    • 19Posts
    • 4Thanks
    roisindubh
    old debt haunting me
    • 27th Nov 17, 8:27 PM
    old debt haunting me 27th Nov 17 at 8:27 PM
    Just after some advice please. 18 years ago my first wife ran up lots of debts in my name on credit cards and catalogues.

In 2000 with the help of citizens advice i came to informal agreements with all the creditors to pay them back on a monthly basis. Everything went hunky dory and most of the debts have been paid. However one particular one has raised its ugly head again. I owed one particular catalogue several hundred pounds, I have been paying it off in monthly instalments from 2000 till the end of 2015 when the collections agency at the time (which I beliewve was the 3rd or 4th one to service the debt) stopped cashing the cheques. When I checked online they appear to have gone out of business. Previously (2011) I had moved house and made everyone aware of my new address. All the agencies bar this one started posting to my new address. I was also in dispute with them at the time as the debt appeared to have increased by sixty pounds (standing at 189 instead of the 127 i had it listed as, i know it only seems a piddling amount in the scheme of things.) I carried on paying them on a monthly basis whilst asking for an explanation for the disparity. None was forthcoming and then they went belly up.

To the present day. This morning I received a letter from a new agency called capquest claiming they'd purchased a debt i owed to arrow global for 189.00 I'd never heard of this Arrow Global but through a process of elimination it seemed to come down to the same debt (alhough they couldn't recognise or confirm half of the previous agencies the original catalogue company tied up so I figured it was that one)

I acknowledged that I did still owe them some money but not the figure they were claiming. I asked them several questions re the original amount (they didn't know) The payments I'd made in the past (they didn't know) How they came to the figure they claimed I owed( we got it from the other company) Can you get some figures to see where the disparity is (no, as i't so old we don't have any paperwork)

At this point I said to them that you've sent me a letter claiming I owe you 189 for a debt you've purchased from an agency I've never heard of who apparently bought this debt from someone else several years ago but you have no documentation to prove I actually owe you 189 quid.

The response was can you prove you don't owe us 189 quid. They then mentioned there was a ccj against me for it in 2001 which may have put the cost up. I said I've never had a ccj ref any of the debts as I have been paying them off on a monthly basis since 2000 so why would they apply for a ccj when I'd already been paying a different agency monthly for over a year previously. They couldn't answer and had no details of what was on the ccj. I then stated I had the figure from the second agency 3 years after the alleged ccj which should theoretically include any costs incurred from said ccj to which they agreed. Based on the 2004 figure the money outstanding was still lower than what they claimed. This second agency had also included 50 quid late payment charges for a cheque they'd already cashed which when I disputed they wouldn't refund. The response from the latest agency was we've got an exisiting ccj against you (from 16 years ago) you need to take legal advice and pay up.

Anyway, what I'm wanting to know is where do I stand. I'm not aware of a ccj. Ive dilligently paid all these agencies, the final one I knew of went out of business. My debt has been transferred again. Do I have to pay the full amount they're asking even though they have no paper trail or evidence to back up the amount. Can they take further action against me?

I'm just wanting a fair crack of the whip. with the charges added on by several agencies the figure I actually owe is well under 100 quid but this new agency is demanding nearly 200 with no evidence other than (it's the figure we've been given) I've asked them to go and get some paperwork, which, supposedly they're going to do from arrow (which coincidentally after doing some digging is part of the same group of companies anyway) but the girl on the phone was "but it's so old they probably won't have any either " A this point I was getting somewhat peeved although I kept a lid on it and responded with "You've sent me a letter asking me for money, you've no history of who i've been paying, how much i've been paying or what was in dispute and I'm just meant to take it in good faith that you're correct or prove otherwhise"

Like I said, not a massive amount but it's more a point of principle. How can someone cone chasing an arbitrary amount and not have to back it up with any paperwork at all
Page 2
    • fatbelly
    • By fatbelly 20th Dec 17, 8:33 PM
    • 12,341 Posts
    • 9,386 Thanks
    fatbelly
    Well this now hinges on the judgement. (Even so, they would have been expected to enforce the judgement within 6 years)

You can dress it up a bit but I think you should say 'please send me a copy of the judgement allegedly obtained 03 April 2001'
    • sourcrates
    • By sourcrates 20th Dec 17, 9:28 PM
    • 14,304 Posts
    • 13,517 Thanks
    sourcrates
    16 year old judgement is as much use as a chocolate fire guard in my opinion.

No court would grant them permission to enforce after all this time.

Call there bluff.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debt-Free Wannabe, Credit File And Ratings, and
    Bankruptcy And Living With It, boards. "I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly".
    Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.

For free debt advice, contact either : Stepchange, National Debtline, or, CAB.
    For Free Legal advice see : http://legalbeagles.info/
    • roisindubh
    • By roisindubh 21st Dec 17, 6:59 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    roisindubh
    just a quickie, I'm going to send a letter tomorrow asking them to provide details of ccj, whilst investigating one of the other dca's involved in this chain 10 plus years ago (geoffrey parker bourne) I also found a very well written couple of templates that I'm also going to include. I've pasted the copy here and wondered if you nice people would just give it a once over to make sure it looks and reads acceptable

Thank you for your letter dated 16th December. In my previous correspondence I asked for my proof of liability regarding this debt as I do not acknowledge it. In your reply you have not sent any proof of liability merely quoted a judgement was placed on 3rd April 2001. Firstly I would like to see details of that judgement as I know nothing about it. Secondly after taking legal advise please comply with the following

ENTIRELY WITHOUT PREJUDICE: I DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE ANY DEBT TO YOUR COMPANY, OR TO ANY OF YOUR ASSOCIATED COMPANIES, OR TO ANYONE ELSE ACTING UPON YOUR BEHALF, OR TO ANYONE YOU MAY HAVE BOUGHT THIS ALLEGED DEBT FROM. I REQUIRE YOU TO SEND ME THE DOCUMENTS DETAILED IN THIS LETTER BEFORE I WILL CORRESPOND WITH YOU ANY FURTHER IN THIS MATTER. PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT AT THIS STAGE I AM DISPUTING THIS ALLEDGED DEBT, AND ANY COURT ACTION YOU MAY BE CONSIDERING WILL BE VIGOROUSLY CONTESTED

1. You must supply me with a true signed copy of the alleged Agreement you refer to. This is my right under your obligation to supply a copy of the Original Agreement under the legislation contained within Section.78 (1) Consumer Credit Act 1974 (s.77 (1) for fixed sum credit) - your obligation also extends to providing a fully itemized Statement of Account.

2. You must supply me with a signed true copy of the Deed of Assignment of the above referenced Agreement that you allege exists.

3. You are notified that you are obliged to supply these documents, whether you are the original Creditor or not under Section 189 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974.

Non-compliance with my request is a criminal offence under the above Act and will result in a report being submitted to the relevant Statutory Authorities.

As you are aware, a 'Credit Agreement' that is not properly documented and signed by the customer is totally unenforceable under the Consumer Credit Act and therefore is a complete defence to any court claim that is issued.

Please also supply me with a complete list of transactions and charges relating to this alleged account from the date it was first opened to the date it was closed, or passed onto your Company. This includes the Account History prior to the sale of the debt to your Company. I also ask for a copy of any default notices you hold, interest I have paid, from when, and at what rate.

Additionally where there has been any event in my alleged account history over this period which has required manual intervention by any member of your staff, or your Client's staff or by any other person acting on behalf of your Client, your Company or any of your associate Companies. I require disclosure of any indication or notes which have either caused or resulted in that manual intervention or other evidence of that manual intervention in relation to my business with you.

If you are unable to supply data relating to manual intervention because there has been no such manual intervention then please be kind as to confirm this in your response to this request.

Furthermore, if I discover that you have levied disproportionate penalties against me, added on any extra interest, or levied any other unfair, and illegal charges to my account then I shall be reclaiming them from you.

Take note at this stage, that any legal action you may contemplate will be both vigorously defended and contested. You have 12 days from the date of this letter in which to supply me with the above documentation, after which failure to do so but to continue to take recovery action against me whilst I am disputing this alleged debt will be a very serious Criminal offence and I will NOT hesitate to report you to the relevant Statutory Authorities.

You will find enclosed a Cheque/(delete as appropriate) for £11,00. This being the statutory Fee for both sets of information. Please ensure you send a receipt for this amount by return of post, and please note, this amount is NOT a payment towards this alleged account, which I do not acknowledge.

Whilst this alleged account is IN DISPUTE, if I receive any more threatening letters from your Company, or anyone else acting upon your behalf, I will not hesitate to report your Company to:-

The Information Commissioner
    Your Local Trading Standards Officer
    The Consumer Credit Association
    The Financial Conduct Authority

and any other relevant Statutory Authority.

Please be advised, I do NOT take your threats lightly, and I will NOT The Law is VERY clear on this matter. You are NOT permitted to take any further Recovery Action against all the time the alleged account remains IN DISPUTE.

Please be advised, I will ONLY correspond with you IN WRITING. Telephone Calls and Home Visits are NOT acceptable to me and will be treated as 'Harassment' and I shall not hesitate to commence LEGAL PROCEEDINGS against you if you ignore this request.

Yours Sincerely
    • sourcrates
    • By sourcrates 21st Dec 17, 7:51 PM
    • 14,304 Posts
    • 13,517 Thanks
    sourcrates
    Hi,

That letter is not really suitable.

They are under no obligation to do any of those things once judgement has been awarded against you.

Your argument is that more than 6 years has passed since the judgement was granted (thatís why itís not on your credit file) if they wish to enforce the judgement now, they will have to go back to court in order to do so, to gain the courts permission (although CCJís don't becomes statute barred, 6 years is deemed long enough for enforcement purposes).

Itís extreamly likely the court will say enough time has passed to enforce this judgement and they havenít done so, unless thereís an amazingly good reason why not, the court would refuse permission to enforce.

Thatís your arguement.
    Bankruptcy And Living With It, boards. "I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly".
    Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.

• roisindubh
    • By roisindubh 21st Dec 17, 8:27 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    roisindubh
    oh, so i basically need to get them to let me know what is in the ccj and why they didn't enforce it. If it is the one that I think it is that changed hands several times before ending up with HL would their argument not be that I paid up to 2015 and then stopped ( simply because cheques went uncashed and no one communicated with me about what had happened or what the process was. I found out on line about hl going out of business.

Then after two years a letter turns up at my new address (which I supplied HL but they never used)

But again I disputed the amount several times without reply. I still believe most, if not all of this amount has been paid. If this letter is not suitable to ask them to prove my liability of £189 what should be (bearing in mind I never received a single statement from HL or Geoffrey Parker Bourne before them.) Surely if the ccj is valid (and I still don't know anything about it) I'm entitled to some statement of account from after the date of the ccj or they could just keep resetting the figure? Would they not have to provide a statement of account from April 2001 (date of supposed ccj) to 2015 showing what I had actually paid and what additional charges they had levied rather than just quote an arbitrary unproved figure?

Sorry if I'm harping on but i'm just pee'd off that this has started just before Christmas when I've got other stuff to sort out. I was just trying to come up with a prove it or sod off letter. I'm guessing it's all done in stages then, I now go back and ask them re alleged ccj, see what comes back and continue with the paper trail from there
    • sourcrates
    • By sourcrates 21st Dec 17, 8:38 PM
    • 14,304 Posts
    • 13,517 Thanks
    sourcrates
    In a nutshell, once judgement has been awarded against you, you cannot dispute anything, that right has now gone, so forget it.

All you need to do is remind them of the time scales for enforcing a judgement, as I have posted above.

Once they see you know your rights they should drop this like a hot stone.

That!!!8217;s all you need to do, forget the rest.

Limitation

Enforcement action can be instructed for up to 6 years from the date a judgment became enforceable. You are able to continue trying to enforce for longer than the 6 years from date of judgment but you cannot start the first enforcement action past this date. Court permission is required to enforce a judgment debt that is more than 6 years old. Warrants of Control from the County Court and Writs of Control from the High Court must be renewed after 12 months if they have not been enforced.
    Last edited by sourcrates; 21-12-2017 at 8:40 PM.

• roisindubh
    • By roisindubh 21st Dec 17, 8:51 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    roisindubh
    just parted with £4 to trust online to search for any judgements under my name at my old address for peace of mind, the email back was

Please find below the results of your search of the Register(s) which should be read together with the explanatory
    notes on the last page.
    Registry Trust Limited (RTL) operates the Register of Judgments, Orders and Fines for England and Wales under
    contract to the Lord Chancellor, which is administered on his behalf by the Ministry of Justice. RTL also maintains
    similar searchable registers of judgments for other jurisdictions in the British Isles and Republic of Ireland. Please see
    our website for more details or contact us if you have any further questions.
    Please note you will need to quote our reference number above if your questions relate to this search.
    Customer Services Department
    Registry Trust Limited
    Detailed report for: MR my name and old address
    153-157 Cleveland Street, London, W1T 6QW DX 134211 Tottenham Court Rd 2
    Telephone 020 7380 0133
    Date of search: 21 December 2017
    Our ref : 2358487
    Fee Paid (incl. VAT): £4.00
    VAT Registration No: GB440 4009 96
    Customer Ref : my email address
    England and Wales Orders & Judgments
    NOTHING REGISTERED

so I'm guessing they're chancing their luck and their is no ccj (which I didn't think there was) and the reference number they gave me at the time of the first letter which I tried to search for and couldn't is probably bogus too. Feel happier now, so I can go back to Capquest and ask them to provide details of what is on the ccj and theoretically they shouldn't be able to as theyre's nothing on the register correct ?
    • roisindubh
    • By roisindubh 21st Dec 17, 8:54 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    roisindubh
    cheers Sourcrates, I think our posts crossed, i'll redo the letter simply asking for a copy of what's in the ccj of such and such a date, would you go as far as asking them why it wasn't enforced within six years or am i just pushing my luck on that score. Just leave it at the first bit and see what they come back with (if anything)
    • fatbelly
    • By fatbelly 21st Dec 17, 9:06 PM
    • 12,341 Posts
    • 9,386 Thanks
    fatbelly
    Hi,

That letter is not really suitable.

They are under no obligation to do any of those things once judgement has been awarded against you.

Your argument is that more than 6 years has passed since the judgement was granted (thatís why itís not on your credit file) if they wish to enforce the judgement now, they will have to go back to court in order to do so, to gain the courts permission (although CCJís don't becomes statute barred, 6 years is deemed long enough for enforcement purposes).

Itís extreamly likely the court will say enough time has passed to enforce this judgement and they havenít done so, unless thereís an amazingly good reason why not, the court would refuse permission to enforce.

Thatís your arguement.
    Originally posted by sourcrates
    I agree about that letter - if I started to criticise it I wouldn't know where to stop. Or start.

I would only add 'Thatís your argument- if the ccj is genuine'

just parted with £4 to trust online to search for any judgements under my name at my old address for peace of mind, the email back was

Please find below the results of your search of the Register(s) which should be read together with the explanatory
    notes on the last page.
    Registry Trust Limited (RTL) operates the Register of Judgments, Orders and Fines for England and Wales under
    contract to the Lord Chancellor, which is administered on his behalf by the Ministry of Justice. RTL also maintains
    similar searchable registers of judgments for other jurisdictions in the British Isles and Republic of Ireland. Please see
    our website for more details or contact us if you have any further questions.
    Please note you will need to quote our reference number above if your questions relate to this search.
    Customer Services Department
    Registry Trust Limited
    Detailed report for: MR my name and old address
    153-157 Cleveland Street, London, W1T 6QW DX 134211 Tottenham Court Rd 2
    Telephone 020 7380 0133
    Date of search: 21 December 2017
    Our ref : 2358487
    Fee Paid (incl. VAT): £4.00
    VAT Registration No: GB440 4009 96
    Customer Ref : my email address
    England and Wales Orders & Judgments
    NOTHING REGISTERED

so I'm guessing they're chancing their luck and their is no ccj (which I didn't think there was) and the reference number they gave me at the time of the first letter which I tried to search for and couldn't is probably bogus too. Feel happier now, so I can go back to Capquest and ask them to provide details of what is on the ccj and theoretically they shouldn't be able to as theyre's nothing on the register correct ?
    Originally posted by roisindubh
    The register only goes back six years.

If you've got the court reference and the issuing court you could ask the court for a copy. There is no fee and I do this a lot for my clients by email.

Alternatively or in addition, ask the creditor to 'please send me a copy of the judgement allegedly obtained 03 April 2001' - there's still a good chance this is nothing to do with you.
    • roisindubh
    • By roisindubh 21st Dec 17, 9:58 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    roisindubh
    thanks for the info above Sourcrates and Fatbelly, I've redone the letter re the enforcement if it is my ccj not starting within six years as per the advice,

is this looking better?

"21st December 2017

Reference 10774313

Thank you for your letter dated 16th December. In my previous correspondence I asked for my proof of liability regarding this debt as I do not acknowledge it. In your reply you have not sent any proof of liability merely quoted a judgement was placed on 3rd April 2001.

Firstly I would like to see details of that judgement as I know nothing about it. I!!!8217;ve checked my credit file and nothing appears there, however as it is over six years old and therefore outside the enforcement period of six years it would have dropped off in 2007.

I believe that if the county court judgement does in fact relate to me (which I still don!!!8217;t acknowledge) the initial enforcement should have begun before April 2007. You are now raising this judgement over ten years after the deadline for starting enforcement proceedings and I still have not been made aware of any details of said judgement

Yours sincerely"

I just want the letter to cover the bases and look as knowledgable as possible to maybe make them back off a little
    • roisindubh
    • By roisindubh 5th Jan 18, 7:22 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    roisindubh
    HI it's me again, received the latest capquest instalment today in the post, it says

"Please contact the courts in order to obtain a copy of the judgement providing you with further details"
    (they've never supplied in any of the letters to me a judgement number or a court, just a date)

"We refer to your recent request for documentation. We can confirm that we are unable to provide this."
    (so all they have is a judgement date, an unsubstantiated amount and an account number I cant verify)

"However it is our position that having written to you and obtained judgement, your opportunity to dispute this matter has now passed. This also includes any request for supporting paperwork"
    (they wrote to me for the first time 2 months ago, 10 years after the enforcement expiry date of alleged judgement. They didn't obtain judgement, if one was obtained it is at least 3 or 4 debt collection agencies ago going by the time frame, The supporting paperwork I wanted related to how much I have paid off since the date of the judgement as I have never received a statement, which I thought became law several years ago, and in 14 years before capquest became involved received the sum total of about 4 letters)

"please be advised that we will not currently be enforcing the judgement. Your account has been placed on hold until 02 February 2018. Please contact us blah blah blah"

It looks to me (hopefully) that they're running out of steam. Is it time to call their bluff as they seem to base their whole demand for money I don't owe on an unknown judgement that they can't give any details on, didn't obtain and that expired a decade ago.

Any suggestions on how to word a call their bluff letter, I wan't them off my back without being unncessarily insulting or confrontational. The steady drip drip drip of letters is getting wearing, I want to draw a line under it as i've moved on with my life, got a new family and am almost debt free (from the debts I know about from that period in my life)
    • fatbelly
    • By fatbelly 5th Jan 18, 7:41 PM
    • 12,341 Posts
    • 9,386 Thanks
    fatbelly
    Yes, this is looking like complete nonsense now. Without a court reference they can't even start to consider enforcing this. And they can't threaten a court judgement because they say there already is one!

The easiest way forward is just to put anything they send in a file and leave it there. You could try a complaint to their professional body (CSA) but they are useless too.

I have sometimes written a polite letter explaining that my client has higher priority debts than theirs and so will not be in a position to make payments in the foreseeable future. But in this case they haven't actually acknowledged that the debt is unenforceable - just that they will not be enforcing it at the moment.

See what sourcrates thinks - just ignore them?
    • sourcrates
    • By sourcrates 5th Jan 18, 8:50 PM
    • 14,304 Posts
    • 13,517 Thanks
    sourcrates
    Yes, this is looking like complete nonsense now. Without a court reference they can't even start to consider enforcing this. And they can't threaten a court judgement because they say there already is one!

The easiest way forward is just to put anything they send in a file and leave it there. You could try a complaint to their professional body (CSA) but they are useless too.

I have sometimes written a polite letter explaining that my client has higher priority debts than theirs and so will not be in a position to make payments in the foreseeable future. But in this case they haven't actually acknowledged that the debt is unenforceable - just that they will not be enforcing it at the moment.

See what sourcrates thinks - just ignore them?
    Originally posted by fatbelly
    I would go with the letter you suggest about higher priority debts.

They are utter morons Capquest, absolute amateur night.

• roisindubh
    • By roisindubh 5th Jan 18, 9:38 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    roisindubh
    thanks very much guys, will draught a letter and with your permission put it on here tomorrow before I post it, just to make sure it looks fine. I'd also like to take this time to say a big thanks to you both for guiding me through. Hopefully this is the final hurdle and I'll hear no more then
    • roisindubh
    • By roisindubh 6th Jan 18, 3:13 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    roisindubh
    Hi. Back again, having slept on it overnight, settling on

"Thanks for your letter dated 04 January 2018. Without acknowledging the judgement mentioned in your letters I am currently paying back higher priority debts than the one you claim to represent, I am not and, for the foreseeable future, will not be in a position to make any additional payments to more creditors. Should this position change I will contact you"

does this look. Do I need to add anything, take anything away. Hopefully I want this letter to get to the point of drawing a line under the whole mess. Thanks in advance for your assistance
    • sourcrates
    • By sourcrates 6th Jan 18, 3:37 PM
    • 14,304 Posts
    • 13,517 Thanks
    sourcrates
    Hi. Back again, having slept on it overnight, settling on

"Thanks for your letter dated 04 January 2018. Without acknowledging the judgement mentioned in your letters I am currently paying back higher priority debts than the one you claim to represent, I am not and, for the foreseeable future, will not be in a position to make any additional payments to more creditors. Should this position change I will contact you"

does this look. Do I need to add anything, take anything away. Hopefully I want this letter to get to the point of drawing a line under the whole mess. Thanks in advance for your assistance
    Originally posted by roisindubh
    Just a slight tweak here and there :

Without Prejudice

Thank you for your letter dated 04 January 2018.
    You are aware the CCJ you refer too, is over six years old, and in order to enforce a judgement of that age, would require permission from the issuing court, yet you are unable to even provide me with a reference number for the judgement, so how do you intend to provide one to the court ?

At present, I have higher priority debts than yours, and so will not be in a position to make payments to you in the foreseeable future.
    Should this position change I will contact you.

• roisindubh
    • By roisindubh 6th Jan 18, 7:22 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    roisindubh
    thanks very much sourcrates, i'll use that one then and send it to them
    • roisindubh
    • By roisindubh 18th Jan 18, 6:06 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    roisindubh
    back again, reply to the letter I sent copying Sourcrates template includes a claim number now and

your account has been placed on hold till 15th february we would be grateful if you would contact us of the hold period with an update of your circumstances.

I'm thinking at this point reiterate what I put in the last letter re paying higher priority debts, unable to make any payments to you and I will contact you in the future if anything changes.

Sound reasonable
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

217Posts Today

2,363Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • We all knew we'd win in the end. Never in doubt! ....walks away whistling

• Yeeesss. Phew. Wow. Uh. Oy yoy yoy

• It's interesting that 80% of the crowd are young women... According to the close ups we keep seeing anyway.

• Follow Martin