Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • slipd
    • By slipd 27th Nov 17, 3:23 PM
    • 168Posts
    • 16Thanks
    slipd
    CPM postal parking charge - template check
    • 27th Nov 17, 3:23 PM
    CPM postal parking charge - template check 27th Nov 17 at 3:23 PM
    Hi guys,

I'm just checking for a friend: hes had a PCN from CPM with a badly taken, barely legible photo of his car being parked in an unauthorised parking space, at 7:30 at night. I imagine it was a private space?

As CPM are an BPA and a IPC member, is it the 1st template (black) from the Newbies thread that he should punt off to them? His 26th day of having received his ticket is Thursday/Friday this week.

Thanks in advance.
Page 2
    • slipd
    • By slipd 24th Jan 18, 11:52 PM
    • 168 Posts
    • 16 Thanks
    slipd
    Why is that?

Please go back and re-read the last line of post #8.

Then with the knowledge gained by reading post #5 of the NEWBIES FAQ, tell us whether you have received either of those items.
    Originally posted by KeithP
    Thanks! Yep, read post #5 on the sticky properly now and I'm pretty certain that what he's received is not either an lbc or an mcol...

I'll tell him to just sit tight then and await the next stage. If there is one
    • slipd
    • By slipd 22nd Apr 18, 5:44 PM
    • 168 Posts
    • 16 Thanks
    slipd
    My mate is up to his third and 'final' demand from the debt collectors now... what's next?
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 22nd Apr 18, 5:51 PM
    • 17,575 Posts
    • 27,786 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    My mate is up to his third and 'final' demand from the debt collectors now... what's next?
    Originally posted by slipd
    Probably a fourth and 'final' demand from the debt collectors.

Debt Collectors can do nothing other than send letters!
    We cannot provide you with a silver bullet to get you out of this. You have to be in for the long run, and need to involve yourself in research and work for you to get rid of this. It is not simple. We will help, but can't do it for you.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
    • slipd
    • By slipd 22nd Apr 18, 5:55 PM
    • 168 Posts
    • 16 Thanks
    slipd
    Probably a fourth and 'final' demand from the debt collectors.

Debt Collectors can do nothing other than send letters!
    Originally posted by Umkomaas
    Thanks, I'll pass that on tomorrow! The letters they're sending are laughable...
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 22nd Apr 18, 5:55 PM
    • 57,436 Posts
    • 71,029 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    Gladstones letters, then a claim.

Search UKCPM claim or UKCPM defence or UKCPM Gladstones letter to see what to do:

How to search the forum:
    Use the Forum Jump button (one near the top and one near bottom of this page) to get back to the forum thread list. Just above the threads, on the right, is a heading along a line, next to forum tools, called 'Search this Forum'.

Put your key word(s) in and - IMPORTANT - change the default search to 'Show Posts'.
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

• slipd
    • By slipd 17th May 18, 11:21 PM
    • 168 Posts
    • 16 Thanks
    slipd
    Gladstones letters, then a claim.

Search UKCPM claim or UKCPM defence or UKCPM Gladstones letter to see what to do:
    Originally posted by Coupon-mad
    Yep, as you said... a Gladstones letter! 160. Very poor quality, again, and a laughable quest to make sure contact details are up to date! Possible GDPR compliance check? Oddly, the amount hasn't changed for a while now? Does my mate still sit tight and wait for the claim?

Thanks.
    • Quentin
    • By Quentin 17th May 18, 11:30 PM
    • 35,594 Posts
    • 19,809 Thanks
    Quentin
    Yes

See#4 in the Newbies FAQ thread
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,107Posts Today

6,542Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin