Who or what company owns the PAC code ID mobile number ?

Comments

• MoneyMate
    MoneyMate Posts: 3,225 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    I now find this is now affecting my health as I have a heart condition.

Any more ideas i'm running out .
    There are more questions than answers :shhh: :silenced:
    WARNING ! May go silent for unfriendly replies
    Please excuse me Spell it MOST times :o
    :)
    :A UK Resident :A
  • Enceladus
    Enceladus Posts: 89 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 28 November 2017 at 4:32AM
    According to Wikipedia, iD from CPW is a Three MVNO, not EE as you implied in your original post. 1p is EE. And the now defunct Sainsbury's was Vodafone.

Have you checked the call forward status as I advised? What does the phone say if you dial "*#21#"? (Leave out the quotes.) It should return "Voice: not forwarded", does it?

In the light of the ID email please check your voicemail number. Dial "*#61#" and it should return the voicemail number and the time delay. The voicemail number for Three/iD appears to be +447782333123. Is yours something different?

Also check "*#62#"? Does that have the correct Three/iD voicemail number?
  • pmduk
    pmduk Posts: 10,655 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    MoneyMate wrote: »
    I now find this is now affecting my health as I have a heart condition.

Any more ideas i'm running out .

Have you made a formal complaint to iD. Respond to their email pointing out their technical team hasn't made contact with you (which would prove the issue) and that you are now making this a formal complaint. Copy the email into the form here, and if you want to go for the belt and braces approach send copies of it all to their Southampton complaints address

If you have a spare phone buy a cheap SIM an use that temporarily for inbound calls, keeping a note of costs incurred.

Don't be tempted to port out til you know what the issue is, you may just compound the issue by involving another network. Three are not experienced at providing MVNO services yet.
  • pmduk
    Enceladus wrote: »
    According to Wikipedia, iD from CPW is a Three MVNO,

Good spot, most of us missed that, could well be part of the issue.
  • MoneyMate
    pmduk wrote: »
    Have you made a formal complaint to iD. Respond to their email pointing out their technical team hasn't made contact with you (which would prove the issue) and that you are now making this a formal complaint. Copy the email into the form here, and if you want to go for the belt and braces approach send copies of it all to their Southampton complaints address

If you have a spare phone buy a cheap SIM an use that temporarily for inbound calls, keeping a note of costs incurred.

Don't be tempted to port out til you know what the issue is, you may just compound the issue by involving another network. Three are not experienced at providing MVNO services yet.

Yes, the copied reply above was their answer, seems to me someone has assumed a test to the 1p chaps phone confirms my line is working normal :beer:
  • MoneyMate
    edited 28 November 2017 at 3:38PM
    Enceladus wrote: »
    According to Wikipedia, iD from CPW is a Three MVNO, not EE as you implied in your original post. 1p is EE. And the now defunct Sainsbury's was Vodafone.

Have you checked the call forward status as I advised? What does the phone say if you dial "*#21#"? (Leave out the quotes.) It should return "Voice: not forwarded", does it?

In the light of the ID email please check your voicemail number. Dial "*#61#" and it should return the voicemail number and the time delay. The voicemail number for Three/iD appears to be +447782333123. Is yours something different?

Also check "*#62#"? Does that have the correct Three/iD voicemail number?
    Call forwarding service has been disabled, *#21#
    Call forwarding voice +447782333123 after 30 secs, voice number. :beer:
    62 is the same.
  • pmduk
    MoneyMate wrote: »
    Yes, the copied reply above was their answer, seems to me someone has assumed a test to the 1p chaps phone confirms my line is working normal :beer:

Try my suggested reply then. It appears they've not yet opened a complaint despite Ofcom's industry guidance. Ofcom requires a complaint to be opened whenever a customer expresses dissatisfaction. Failure to do so is what led to Vodafone being fined £925k in Oct last year.
  • MoneyMate
    pmduk wrote: »
    Try my suggested reply then. It appears they've not yet opened a complaint despite Ofcom's industry guidance. Ofcom requires a complaint to be opened whenever a customer expresses dissatisfaction. Failure to do so is what led to Vodafone being fined £925k in Oct last year.
    Wow looks like I'm getting somewhere now what's my next step :j
    THANKS
  • MoneyMate wrote: »
    Call forwarding service has been disabled, #21#
    Call forwarding voice +447782333123 after 30 secs, voice number. :beer:
    62 is the same.

It was *#21# that I wanted you to try. #21# on it's own disables the service. Hence the "Service has been disabled" message, so we don't know for sure what the previous status was. But no matter.

Since you disabled the forward, if there was one at all, you should test again and see do inbound calls still go to the other party.
    &
    Power off your phone. Then call it and see does the call divert to voicemail?
    If it does, then leave yourself a message.
    Power on the phone and wait a minute or two. Do you see a new voicemail alert?
    Regardless, call your voicemail and see is your message actually there?
  • MoneyMate
    edited 29 November 2017 at 12:26AM
    Went back into local Carphone store today, at least they tried to help no change, tried my ID sim in a new phone exactly the same, so its not my phone its network.
    waiting for ID to reply about official complaint ( but i'm not holding my breath )
    to PAC soon, do or die, kill my sim and 1P chap hopefully.
    Wow id tryed to contact me 6.30 tonight, that was the email message I got later
    I can still phone out but anyone trying my mobile now gets a constant engaged.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts