Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Sassii
    • By Sassii 21st Nov 17, 10:18 PM
    • 214Posts
    • 160Thanks
    Sassii
    PCM & Gladstones want a revenge
    • 21st Nov 17, 10:18 PM
    PCM & Gladstones want a revenge 21st Nov 17 at 10:18 PM
    Hi All

I received a new email from Gladstones for a new case which they sent a LBC in July and I replied to it as usual asking for more Information and with who they contracted and request a copy of their contract.
    Below is there email and what I'm going to reply in red, could you please review and advise.

Good Afternoon mr. xxxx,

As per your request, no further action was taken between the dates specified (Thanks very much), however we apologise for our delay in responding (Your apologise is not acceptable as you put me under stress all of that period, costs will be claimed against your client).

Your references to cancelling of contract etc are unsubstantiated (I disagree),
    please provide these letters / anything you deem relevant to your claim so that they may be reviewed ( check your company emails, correspondences to you & your client PCM it was sent several times and check PCNs photos it was in the cars wind screen).
    In any event, such a contract and agreed sums are rejected (It’s too late now to reject as PCM already accepted that payment by their action long time ago. PCM accepted to pay me £500 for any PCN issued to any property related to me & that contract will be renew every time PCM do).

CPR 31.14 applies to those cases where litigation has began, as no claim has been issued on this case we trust you agree no prejudice has been suffered as a result. (Disagree as I suffered from stress and time waste occurred)

You may be aware of that your previous attempt to have the Judgment obtained against you set aside was dismissed, although in that instance you were being represented by a Solicitor. If you would like us to correspond with your legal advisor going forward please confirm this by return and we will contact them directly regarding this matter. (you should contact my Solicitor when he asked for information and cc to myself)

In previous cases your parking charges were appealed where you admitted to being the driver (disagree with the whole sentence, I never admitted I was the driver), although if this is not the case here then it is rejected our Client does not use POFA Schedule 4's guidelines when pursuing a keeper of the vehicle (disagree as your client PCM mentioned POFA 2012 Schedule 4 in his correspondences & you can’t go back now) .

We deny that the letter you have sent constitutes a draft claim form as you suggest. This is a letter before claim which is compliant with the pre-action protocol at the time of sending. Again we wish to remind you that no proceedings have been issued on this claim and therefore the pre-action protocol has not been breached - this correspondence is sent to clarify our Client's position and we invite you to expand upon our comments (disagree as you didn’t send any evidences requested by my previous letters).

If you would like to view images of the charge, these can be found at www.paymypcn-uk.co.uk. Your PCN Number (xxxx) and Vehicle Registration (xxxx) will be required to view the images. (that images doesn’t show your client contract with the landowner please sent prove that your client have a contract to provide a private park scheme in the land in question).

In terms of the pre-action protocol;

ADR options have been explored via our Client's appeal procedure, with a further appeal procedure being afforded should you wish to explore it. However, if you would like to enter negotiation we invite you to make an offer for our Client's consideration. (I deny any debt to your client PCM )

If a conclusion to this case cannot be drawn via this correspondence, our Client may elect to issue legal proceedings to facilitate the recovery of this debt.

We confirm however that any counterclaim will be robustly defended should it be necessary to do so - however you have not explained your case and why you do not believe yourself to be liable for this charge. You & your client have not explained their authority to run a private parking scheme, nor provide the contract with the landowner as requested and also didn’t named with who PCM have a contract to run such scheme in the land in question. I already explained my case and reasons why I do believe I’m not liable in all my correspondences to you & your client PCM, so no more explanation or data will be present to you, especially after your previous unreasonable behave in court case xxxx, up to you send all the requested documents including contract / chain of contract with the landowner authorise your client PCM to provide a private park scheme in xxxx.

We are aware of costs being awarded, but we finally must stress this matter has not reached a claim stage and invite your comments on the above (as per my comments above please apologise for your unreasonable behave and discontinue that case at this stage immediately).

In the event this is not received within 14 days from the date of this email, as mentioned above, legal proceedings may be issued to facilitate the recovery of this debt.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
Page 2
    • Sassii
    • By Sassii 9th Apr 18, 10:44 PM
    • 214 Posts
    • 160 Thanks
    Sassii
    Received a claim form
    Hi again

Received a court claim form in less than 30 days from my documents request letter / filled reply form plus they didn't send any documents I requested in my reply letter / reply form. That is clearly breach of the new protocol for debit claim. I'm going to point that in my defend and will ask to struck out / stay the case up to Gladstones submit the required documents and sent clear particular of claim.

Any more ideas?

Regards
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 11th Apr 18, 12:31 AM
    • 64,896 Posts
    • 77,451 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    As well as that, you need a decent defence on all points, so search for a recent Gladstones defence
    • Sassii
    • By Sassii 21st Apr 18, 10:55 PM
    • 214 Posts
    • 160 Thanks
    Sassii
    Draft defence 1
    Hi All

Could someone please review my draft defence for Preliminary section below specially point no.1, 2, 2.1, 2.2 b, c & g as I made them by myself

Statement of Defence

IN THE COUNTY COURT BUSINESS CENTRE

CLAIM No: xxxx

BETWEEN:

PARKING CONTROL MANAGEMENT (UK) LIMITED (Claimant)

-and-

xxxx (Defendant)

I am xxxx and I am the Defendant in that matter. I am representing myself due to the cost of a solicitor and due to this I request some leeway.

Preliminary

1- The Defendant is a resident, buyer & Transferee and he or who authorised by him have the right for their action along with other granted rights and benefits under Terms & Conditions of Land Registry contract between the Defendant and the Transferor / Landowner of xxxx (the land where the Claimant claims a parking charge (s) for breaching of the terms of parking). The Claimant has no reasonable ground for bringing that claim as there is no any kind of parking restriction or any parking charge(s) mentioned in the Land Registry mentioned above.

2- The Defendant invites the court to strick out or dismiss that claim by exercising its inherent case management powers pursuant to Civil Procedure Rules (CPR) 3.4 (2): The court may strike out a statement of case if it appears to the court –
    (a) that the statement of case discloses no reasonable grounds for bringing or defending the claim;
    (b) that the statement of case is an abuse of the court’s process or is otherwise likely to obstruct the just disposal of the proceedings; or
    (c) that there has been a failure to comply with a rule, practice direction or court order.

CPR 3.4 (2)(a),(b) and (c) mentioned above are applied to that claim as explained in first paragraph and will be explained in details below:

2.1 Non compliance with New Protocol for Debt Claims:
    a- The Claimant and his Solicitor Gladstones as professional bodies must know there is a new Protocol for debt claims came into force from 01 October 2017 made by the Master of the Rolls as Head of Civil Justice.
    b- Since court proceedings started on xxxx , six months after the new protocol came into force, so that protocol clearly applies and must be complied with prior starting that court proceeding.
    c- The Defendant in his letter dated xxxx advised and put into attention of Claimant’s solicitor Gladstones that they must comply with the new protocol but they chose to ignore it preventing the Defendant to file proper defence.
    d- The Claimant and his solicitor Gladstones ignored and didn’t comply with the new protocol as they didn’t served the Defendant with the documents they are going to rely on, the forms required by that new protocol and the documents or information requested by the Defendant in his letters dated xxxx , xxxx , xxxx and email dated xxxx .

2.2 Inadequate Particulars Of Claim:
    a- The brief Particulars of Claim in the claim form breaches and failed to fulfil the pre court protocols in relation to the particulars of claim under Practice Direction 16, set out by the Ministry of Justice and also Civil Procedure Rules (CPR) under 16.4 as it does not include a statement of the facts on which the Claimant relies and only referring to a Parking Charge(s) with no further description nor details.
    b- The Claimant also breaches and failed to fulfil PD 7E Money Claim Online as he chose to insert brief summary of the Particulars of Claim, so he must adhere with Paragraph 5.2 (2) which stated that:
    ‘’Detailed particulars of claim must:
    (2) served and filed by the claimant separately from the claim form in accordance with paragraph 6 but the claimant must –
    (a) state that detailed particulars of claim will follow; and
    (b) include a brief summary of the claim,’’
    c- The Claimant failed to serve detailed Particulars of Claim to the Defendant within the time limit, 14 days after service of the claim form, as stated in PD 7E Paragraph 6 or CPR 7.4(1)(b).
    d- That brief Particulars of Claim lacks specificity, incompetent, are embarrassing and fails to establish a cause of action which would enable the Defendant to prepare a specific or proper full defence.
    e- There is no information regarding why the charge arose, what the original charge was, what the alleged contract was nor anything which could be considered a fair exchange of information.
    f- The Practice Direction also sets out the following example which is analogous to this claim: ‘those which set out no facts indicating what the claim is about, for example ‘Money owed £5000’.’
    g- Claimant my rely on part of PD 7E paragraph 5.2A for not sending the documents or evidence he is going to rely on it under paragraph 7.3 of Practice Direction 16, but that doesn’t apply in that claim as Claimant must serve and file separate detailed particulars of Claim as explained in above point and there is no contract in force between Claimant and Defendant.
    h- The Defendant believes the term for such conduct is ‘robo-claims’ which is against the public interest, demonstrates a disregard for the dignity of the court and is unfair on unrepresented consumers. I have reason to believe that this is a claim that will proceed without any facts or evidence supplied until the last possible minute, to my significant detriment as an unrepresented Defendant.
    i- The Claimant’s solicitor Gladstones are known to be a serial issuer of generic claims similar to this one, with no due diligence, no scrutiny of details nor even checking for a true cause of action. HMCS have identified thousands of similar poorly pleaded claims.

3- The Claimant’s Solicitor Gladstones been shamed in parliament debate on 02 February 2018 for his poor practiced mentioned above hoping to get Regular or Default judgment against Defendant.

4- Court cases Defendant depends on it:
    a- The Defendant previous case with the same Claimant and his Solicitor Gladstones case number xxxx at xxxx county court was struck out as the Claimant neither paid the court fees nor served his Witness Statement to the court or the Defendant and the Defendant awarded costs under CPR 27.14(g). Also all Claimant trials to set aside or appeal the struckout order was dismissed / refused.
    b- In case number C3GF84Y (Mason, Plymouth County Court), the judge struck out the claim brought by KBT Cornwall Ltd as Gladstones, the same Claimant’s Solicitors, had not submitted proper Particulars of Claim.
    c- Similar reasons were cited by District Judge Cross of St Albans County Court on 20 September 2016 where another relevant poorly pleaded private parking charge claim by Gladstones, the same Claimant’s Solicitors, was struck out without a hearing due to their ‘roboclaim’ particulars being incoherent, failing to comply with CPR16.4, and ''providing no facts that could give rise to any apparent claim in law''.

Alternatively if the court doesn’t struck out or dismissed that claim the Defendant asks for:
    1- To limit the Claimant only to the unevidenced allegations in the Particulars.
    2- Or to stay that case up to Claimant comply with New Protocol for debt claims, comply with Civil Procedure Rules (CPR), Prectice Direction (PD) mentioned above and serve a detalied Particular of claim and statement of the facts as the Defendant is prejudiced and unable to prepare a full and complete Defence. The Defendant reserves the right to seek from the Court permission to serve an amended defence should the Claimant add to or expand his Particulars at a later stage of these proceedings.
    • IamEmanresu
    • By IamEmanresu 14th Oct 18, 5:26 AM
    • 3,783 Posts
    • 6,224 Thanks
    IamEmanresu
    wait for appeal period to elapse
    Most likely the bailiffs would tell you to wait but as they wouldn't do it immediately then the appeal period may time out. Your money though.
    If you want to win - avoid losing first. Here are a few examples
    1. Failing to RTFM - the Civil Procedure Rules
    2. Failing to Acknowledge or Defend- See #1
    3. Failing to RTFCL - the Court letters
    4. Template defences that say nothing - See #1
    5. Forgetting about the Witness Statement - See #3
    • Sassii
    • By Sassii 24th Oct 18, 9:48 AM
    • 214 Posts
    • 160 Thanks
    Sassii
    Another success costing pcm £1705
    Hi All

Court order attached.

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc16/view.php?id=21646&da=y

3rd legal case with pcm was successful and awarded £1705 for my costs. I used the last minuet technique by sending my WS to pcm 2 days before deadline date to be sure pcm will not have a time to use it in their WS but they did and pcm posted their WS late by 5 days from dead line date then sent supplementary WS 2 days before hearing. of course I complained to court for that and sent strick out request and costs application on the day after deadlines. PCM didn't come to hearing and I proved to the Judge that I have a total right to use the land as per my contract with Landowner then I got Judge attention to the point they sent late WS and they didn't comply with the court order, new protocol for debit claim, CPR, PD and POFA2012. Then I said pcm practice bullying and extortion on residents and myself as they want to cost me 100 times more than the PCN itself and made that proceeding in high environmental costs for myself throughout that proceeding as they didn't reply to any of my letters to them and hiding all the documents to the last minute.
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 24th Oct 18, 10:35 AM
    • 20,513 Posts
    • 32,424 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    Well done sassii.

Just reading the order it states:
    Claim struck out and upon an application that that Claimant pays .........
    Do you now have to 'apply' for that payment? (Or maybe it's a bit of legal terminology I don't understand).
    Please note, we are not a legal, residential or credit advice forum, rather one that helps motorists fight private parking charges, primarily at the 'front-end' of the process.
    Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
    • Sassii
    • By Sassii 24th Oct 18, 10:39 AM
    • 214 Posts
    • 160 Thanks
    Sassii
    Well done sassii.

Do you now have to 'apply' for that payment? (Or maybe it's a bit of legal terminology I don't understand).
    Originally posted by Umkomaas
    pcm missed payment day & 21 days for appeal so I ordered dcbl to get that money from them adding £66 to the costs.
    • beamerguy
    • By beamerguy 24th Oct 18, 10:40 AM
    • 9,631 Posts
    • 12,701 Thanks
    beamerguy
    Well done

Another PCM failure driven by the incompetent Gladstones
    RBS - MNBA - CAPITAL ONE - LLOYDS

DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 24th Oct 18, 10:42 AM
    • 20,513 Posts
    • 32,424 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    pcm missed payment day & 21 days for appeal so I ordered dcbl to get that money from them adding £66 to the costs.
    Originally posted by Sassii
    Sweet. Karma!
    Please note, we are not a legal, residential or credit advice forum, rather one that helps motorists fight private parking charges, primarily at the 'front-end' of the process.
    Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
    • Sassii
    • By Sassii 7th Nov 18, 9:19 PM
    • 214 Posts
    • 160 Thanks
    Sassii
    Gladstones sent the cheque
    Hi all

Finally received cheque for £1705 from Gladstones

below are links to the case documents for reference and to help others

Statement of defence
    https://www.keepandshare.com/doc16/21754/statement-of-defence-docx-49k?da=y

Witness Statment
    https://www.keepandshare.com/doc16/21756/witness-statment-docx-39k?da=y

Strick out and costs application
    https://www.keepandshare.com/doc16/21755/strick-out-cost-request-letter-docx-28k?da=y

pcm Witness Statment
    https://www.keepandshare.com/doc16/21757/pcm-witness-statment1-pdf-221k?da=y

Skeleton Argument
    https://www.keepandshare.com/doc16/21753/skeleton-argument-docx-27k?da=y

pcm Supplemental Witness Statement
    https://www.keepandshare.com/doc16/21752/pcm-supplemental-witness-statment-docx-2-9-meg?da=y

Gladstones payment cover letter
    https://www.keepandshare.com/doc16/21758/gladstones-payment-cover-letter-pdf-252k?da=y
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 7th Nov 18, 9:25 PM
    • 20,513 Posts
    • 32,424 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    Thanks for links.

Did DCBL take this on, and did they act for you. What happened?
    • Sassii
    • By Sassii 7th Nov 18, 9:32 PM
    • 214 Posts
    • 160 Thanks
    Sassii

Did DCBL take this on, and did they act for you. What happened?
    No. cheque received one week after ordered dcbl then I phoned dcbl to let them know and they told me they didn't take any action yet so they refunded their fees to me.
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 7th Nov 18, 11:58 PM
    • 64,896 Posts
    • 77,451 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    Yay to you sassii!

So can I clarify, is this in addition to the other four-figure costs sum that you were awarded (Romford court?). Even if this is the same costs order as we saw on another thread, well done!!

Please can you tell us which court this one was at, and the court, and both claim numbers please so we can quote these orders and use your case for others to cite?

I will certainly add these links to the NEWBIES thread to encourage people to 'aim high' with their costs schedule, where the PPC can be shown to be wholly unreasonable.

• Sassii
    • By Sassii 8th Nov 18, 11:46 AM
    • 214 Posts
    • 160 Thanks
    Sassii
    Yay to you sassii!

So can I clarify, is this in addition to the other four-figure costs sum that you were awarded (Romford court?). Even if this is the same costs order as we saw on another thread, well done!!
    Originally posted by Coupon-mad
    Yes that is new case. they still chasing court for permission to appeal for the previous case £1500 costs.

Please can you tell us which court this one was at, and the court, and both claim numbers please so we can quote these orders and use your case for others to cite?[/B]
    Will PM that to you
    • Loadsofchildren123
    • By Loadsofchildren123 8th Nov 18, 11:46 AM
    • 2,442 Posts
    • 4,072 Thanks
    Loadsofchildren123
    Well done sassii.

Just reading the order it states:
    Claim struck out and upon an application that that Claimant pays .........

It means that Sassii applied for costs - just recording the fact that the costs order was made pursuant to Sassii asking (ie applying) for them, as opposed to the court ordering costs of its own volition under its case management powers or under any other CPR rule.
    Although a practising Solicitor, my posts here are NOT legal advice, but are personal opinion based on limited facts provided anonymously by forum users. I accept no liability for the accuracy of any such posts and users are advised that, if they wish to obtain formal legal advice specific to their case, they must seek instruct and pay a solicitor.
    • Sassii
    • By Sassii 8th Nov 18, 4:24 PM
    • 214 Posts
    • 160 Thanks
    Sassii

Please can you tell us which court this one was at, and the court, and both claim numbers please so we can quote these orders and use your case for others to cite?[/B]

Can't send PM to you, it saying you don't accept PM. Is there any other way to send that to you?
    • IamEmanresu
    • By IamEmanresu 8th Nov 18, 5:42 PM
    • 3,783 Posts
    • 6,224 Thanks
    IamEmanresu
    Try posting it here. It won't do any damage.
    If you want to win - avoid losing first. Here are a few examples
    1. Failing to RTFM - the Civil Procedure Rules
    2. Failing to Acknowledge or Defend- See #1
    3. Failing to RTFCL - the Court letters
    4. Template defences that say nothing - See #1
    5. Forgetting about the Witness Statement - See #3
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 8th Nov 18, 5:53 PM
    • 64,896 Posts
    • 77,451 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    Yes post it here, it is safe as the case is over.

• Sassii
    • By Sassii 10th Nov 18, 11:36 AM
    • 214 Posts
    • 160 Thanks
    Sassii
    Yes post it here, it is safe as the case is over.

Hi below is the court costs orders and struck out cases I'm going to delete that links Sunday evening as pcm still want to sue me for other 2 cases and for other residents cases as well.

£1705 costs order

£448 costs order

Struck out order as pcm didn't serve WS to Defendant

Regards
    Last edited by Sassii; 12-11-2018 at 8:49 AM.
    • Sassii
    • By Sassii 10th Nov 18, 9:10 PM
    • 214 Posts
    • 160 Thanks
    Sassii
    Would like to sue Management Company
    Hi All

I'm going to next step to sue Management company (MC). MC now said pcm will be removed from site since last July and the survey results shows residents don't need pcm but MC wasting time and keeping pcm on site.

Could please someone review the below Letter Before Claim some residents are going to send to MC to push them to get rid off pcm.

The Company Secretary
    [Name of Management Company]
    [Address]
    [Postcode] [DATE]

LETTER BEFORE COUNTY COURT CLAIM

Dear Sir or Madam,

This letter is sent in accordance with the Practice Directions on Pre-Action Conduct. You are liable for £750 compensatory payments in respect of breaches of the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA), as set out in the following paragraphs.

Facts of the Case
    1. This matter arises from the issue of a Parking Charge Notice (PCN) by your contractor Parking Control Management (UK) Ltd at [xxxx], on [DATE] as at all material times Parking Control Management (UK) Ltd were acting with the authority of, and under instructions from your company, [Name of Managemeny Company], so that the agent / principal relationship giving rise to joint and several liability is clearly established.

2. Subsequent to the incident, I received a Notice to Keeper from Parking Control Management (UK) Ltd, who had obtained my registered keeper details from the DVLA. Following my refusal to pay a charge of £100 for [INSERT REASON FOR CHARGE], and after protracted appeals processes with Parking Control Management (UK) Ltd a Court Claim Form was issued by Parking Control Management (UK) Ltd on [DATE}, Claim Number [XXXXXXXX}.

3. Your contractor Parking Control Management (UK) Ltd had been served with section 10 notice of DPA.

4. Your site manager xxxx knew all details and had all correspondences about that PCN and been informed about the bad and unreasonable behaves of your contractor Parking Control Management (UK) Ltd and how they breached the agreement between them and your company. Also I asked her to communicate with your contractor to discontinue the court case and cancel that PCN but she was reluctant to help for that.

5. Residents of xxxx signed a petition and sent formal complain, about your contractor Parking Control Management (UK) Ltd, to your company dated xxxx but up to now no reply received from you company.

6. Also your company legal team were reluctant to expose the agreement between Parking Control Management (UK) Ltd and your company.

7. The hearing of the Claim was listed for xxxx County Court on xxxx, and at the Trial, the Claim was struck out because I had the right to use the land of xxxx under my land registry contract with the landowner and also for non compliance of your Parking Control Management (UK) Ltd with the Law, pre action protocol, CPR and PD.

4. As evidenced by the above, there was clearly no reasonable cause for Parking Control Management (UK) Ltd to request my keeper data from the DVLA, or to process the data for any lawful purpose..

Legal Issues Arising

5. It follows that, not only were Parking Control Management (UK) Ltd in breach of their Keeper At Date Of Event (KADOE) contract with the DVLA by obtaining and processing my personal data when they clearly had no reasonable cause to do so, but they were also in breach of the Second Principle of Schedule 1 of the DPA, which states “Personal data shall be obtained only for one or more specified and lawful purposes, and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes.”

6. Pursuant to s13 of the DPA, “Compensation for failure to comply with certain requirements”, the Act states at 13(1) that “An individual who suffers damage by reason of any contravention by a data controller of any of the requirements of this Act is entitled to compensation from the data controller for that damage”.

7. I rely on two significant authorities in support of my claim, which are Vidal-Hall v Google Inc [2015] EWCA 311, and Halliday v Creation Consumer Finance Ltd [2013] EWCA Civ 333. In Vidal-Hall, it was held by the Court of Appeal that compensation was payable upon the fact of breach, and that it was not necessary to quantify a direct pecuniary loss. In Halliday, the Court of Appeal held that a compensatory sum of up to £750 was deemed ‘appropriate and sufficient’

8. Both of the above cases arose as a result of material breaches of the DPA by the respective defendants, and can be considered to provide binding precedents for my own situation. A similar ruling was made by a District Judge at Liverpool County Court on 7 December 2016, in case no. C9DP2D6C, VCS v Mr. M.

Actions Required by Defendants

I now require you to remit the sum of £750 payable to me at the below address, within 14 days of your receipt of this letter, deemed to be two working days after the date of posting. Failure to pay the sum due, or to otherwise furnish a substantive response, will result in the issue of a Money Claim through the County Court Business Centre at Northampton without further reference to yourselves.

In the event that a Claim is issued, you may incur additional costs in the form of court filing fees, hearing fees, and such other costs as are recoverable on the small claims track of the County Court. A judgment against you may also result in a downgrading of your Company’s credit rating, and further costs for enforcement action, which may include seizure and disposal of your corporate assets by Court appointed bailiffs.

Yours faithfully,

[Your Name and Address]
    cc: Company Secretary, [Name of Management company]
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

252Posts Today

1,203Users online

Martin's Twitter